Reunited

Another twist in this already crazy evening. His mom and his aunt were not estranged. They were together all along..... in many ways. The two women were now turning things around on him.

He looked from Mary to his mother, and then back again. "Why would I ever tell anyone? There is nothing for me to gain from sharing anything." He looked down at his hard cock that Mary had stopped stroking. Then he looked up and down the bodies of both women.

His mind was racing. He had a feeling that there was more to come from them. They had obviously spent a lot of time planning this out, so, he was certain that there was more that they were going to share with him.

Patrick put his arms around both women and pulled them closer to him. First he leaned down and kissed Mary. Then he kissed his mother for the first time. Well, for the first time in this fashion. "I will never tell anything about anything that happens between us. I promise you that."

Kate kissed her son passionately. Years of desire filled her as her tongue slid into his mouth and his into hers. She could not imagine this was actually happening and with Mary. Her body was on fire as she felt his strong hands on her breast and ass.

Mary stood in the water watching the mother son forbidden dance knowing the pleasure of both. She reached out and took Patrick's rock hard cock and brought it down under Kate rubbing the head against her neatly trimmed mound.

"It's so good Kate" Mary purred sliding her free hand to Patrick's tight ass. The two were making out like teenagers. Patrick was obsessed with Kate's fuller breasts and thicker nipples as Kate was nearly overwhelmed with her sister's toying.

Mary leaned to Patrick's ear and sighed "fuck you mother."

The kiss was incredible. He had never thought of his mother in a sexual way. She had always dressed so conservatively; even around the house. Yes, his friends had always said that they thought his mom was hot, but he never looked at her as a woman....she was just mom. Well, she was. Now, she was naked in the shower with him and his hard cock was between her legs. His incredibly hot aunt had placed it there and was rubbing it over his mother's silky pussy.

Mary's voice in his ear caused tingles to run through his body. he felt his aunt's hand on his ass press him tighter to his mother. He thrust his hips, pushing his hard cock into his mother. "Oh, fuck," he moaned into his mother's mouth as the continued to kiss. He reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled his mother tighter to him....his cock diving deeper inside her tight pussy.

Patrick pushed his mom back against the tile wall of the shower and began to move his hips in and out.... each thrust deeper and harder than the previous one. He reached back for Mary and pulled her to his back, pressing her perfect tits against him as he moved in and out of his mom's silky pussy. "You two are so fucking hot. I can't believe this is happening. Mom, your pussy is so tight. It grips my hard cock so good. Aunt Mary, you are amazing and I love having your hot body pressing to mine as I fuck your sister."

Mary watched Kate as she was speechless. The scene and sensation of her own son inside of her was too much. Her sisters hands on her thighs now wrapped around Patrick's hips sent bolts of excitement through her.

"I told you he was amazing" Mary said from behind Patrick who was steadily increasing his pace. "Easy baby enjoy her, enjoy your mom" Mary's words hit both of them. "I need my phone to I can capture the hottest thing I have ever seen" Mary said. Mary reached around Patrick for Kate's chest and massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples as Kate rocked her hips into each thrust perfectly.

"OH GOD YES" Kate cried out as her body shook with her coming orgasm. "I can't believe this!" she said looking at her sister. Then she kissed Patrick and her body pulled him tight. Unable to more than push her into the tiled wall her every fiber constricted. A full twenty seconds before sh gasped for air and relaxed.

"Oh god" Kate panted as clearly another surge was on it's way.

"That's it sister, cum hard, cum all over your boys big thick cock" Mary said in a nasty sexy voice sending Kate into a gut wrenching seizure bucking back against the tile.

Patrick felt his mother's hot pussy spasm on his hard cock. He slowed down his pace, but did not stop. He continued to slide his big shaft in and out of his mom. What an erotic experience this was. He fucked his aunt in the ocean and now he was nailing his mother in the shower while his aunt urged them both on.

"Damn mom. You are so hot. I love the way your pussy grips this big cock. That's it mom. Cum on my cock again. I love feeling your hot cunt spasm on my cock. It is so fucking good." He leaned back and kissed Mary as he continued to fill his mother.

Patrick had no intention of stopping. He was naked with two hot women and he was going to explore both of them.... repeatedly. "You two are incredible. I can't believe this is happening, but I am glad it is and I hope it happens again and again. Mom, I am going to fill you with cum just like I filled Aunt Mary."

He continued to pump into his mom until he couldn't hold back any more. He erupted; flooding mom's pussy with his hot cum. He continued to pump it into her making sure he gave her every drop. He kissed his mother hard; devouring her mouth with his as he reached behind him and brushed his fingers over Aunt Mary's pussy.

Mary turned off the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around kate who was having trouble walking.

"Come on sis, I told you he was amazing" Mary said looking at Patrick dripping wet with his big cock hanging semi hard in front of him.

"Oh god" Kate cried as her body jerked in Mary's arm and her knees buckled. Mary caught her and laughed "that son of yours is a good fuck, huh?"

"Yeahhhh" Kate sighed glancing a smile at Patrick.

"Let's go to your room Kate" Mary said as the two walked arm in arm wrapped in a towel still dripping on the floor.

Once Mary got Kate onto her bed she turned to find Patrick right behind her.

"Oh hello good looking" she said smiling up at him.

Patrick watched as Aunt Mary wrapped the towel around her sister. He couldn't believe what was happening. Mom was fucking hot. Aunt Mary was even hotter. He wondered why he had never thought of his mom that way. He certainly was thinking of both of them in many different ways now.

"Hello Gorgeous. You are really evil.... but in such a good way." He reached for Mary and grabbed her firmly. Patrick pulled her to him and kissed her wantonly. His hands moved over her body.... slowly exploring her.

"I don't think mom has been fucked like that in a while," he smiled at Mary, "if ever." He pulled her back in and continued the kiss. He was amazed at how aroused he was after what he had already been through, but the thought of being with his aunt and mother was going to keep his cock hard quite often.

Patrick spun Mary around, wrapped his arms around her, and cupped her breasts. As he began to caress her perfect tits, he nestled his cock between the cheeks of her firm ass. He turned them so that they were looking at his mom sitting in the bed, and he whispered in Aunt Mary'a ear, "you think she is done for the night, or will she continue to join us?" Then he explored Mary's ear with his tongue.

Mary smiled at her sister then reached behind her and took Patrick's rapidly hardening cock from her ass and brought it under her to her dripping lips.

"I don't know or care but I am hot enough to fuck you all by myself" Mary sighed as he leaned into her pushing his cock into her. She arched her back and put her hands on her sister's ankles as she watched them.

"Fuck Kate you have created a monster" Mary smiled as he held her tits as he started moving fully into her. For several minutes they kept a steady pace. Kate watched as Mary slowly began to push Kate's ankles apart. She then lifted one to her shoulder and kissed her inner calf. Kate Scooted down the bed towards her sister as her son watched. She moaned as Mary suckled her sisters inner thigh and slowly Kate brought herself closer and closer.

Mary leaned forward as Patrick continued fucking her. She kissed he sister's swollen clit and lapped her lips which tasted mostly of Patrick. Kate arched her back and clutched her breasts as her moans rang through the house.

"OH GOD YES MARY!" she cried loudly but neither of her partners cared as Patrick was savoring his aunt's tight pussy, hot and wet around his cock. Mary was busy working her sister to orgasm as her own body was soon to explode.

"Oh god Kate I am going to cum" Mary gasped, her face coated with her sisters juices. Kate reached for her and pulled her face back into her crotch.

"Don't you fucking stop!" Kate hissed looking up at her son. his rhythm was pushing Mary into his mother perfectly but Kate wanted more. "Harder" she mouthed to Patrick as Mary was focused elsewhere.

"Oh god!" Kate gasped as Patrick pounded into Mary. "again!" Kate commanded. Patrick obliged and Mary's tongue smashed into Kate harder.

"Oh god!" Mary cried as Patrick had pushed her over the edge. She tried to continue kissing and licking Kate but her muscles refused her commands simply stiffening with intense pleasure. Finally she exhaled "fuuuucckkk " into Kate and brought in her orgasm. The two women were holding each other as best they could as they were satiated with bliss.

Mary fell forward onto Kate and they wrapped themselves around each other leaving Patrick at the foot of the bed with his cock rock hard and glistening with his aunt's juices.

The women laughed looking up at Patrick who was obviously displeased with his loss of Mary's tight cunt.

"Come here baby" Kate said holding out her hand.

In what was the most erotic scene of his life, Patrick focused his eyes on the two incredible women laying in each other's arms on the bed in front of him. His eyes moved over each of them and then down at his big, hard cock. He smiled at his mother when she called him to come up to her.

As Patrick moved up on the bed, his hands explored the bodies of his mother and his aunt. He leaned down and whispered to his aunt, "yes, you are so fucking hot. You can have this cock anytime, anywhere." Then he kissed Aunt Mary deeply. After breaking the kiss with Mary, he kissed his mother before whispering to her, "I never knew you were this fucking hot mom. You are fucking amazing."

Patrick kneeled up between the women. Mom and Aunt Kate, you had yours. I think it is time that I have mine." Patrick's hard cock stood out.... aching to be pleased. These two women, his mother and his aunt, had him more aroused than he had ever been before. He was hoping that tonight wan't going to be a one time deal, but just in case it was, he was going to make the most of it.

One of Patrick's hands caressed his mother's big tots while the other hand played with his aunt's perfect breasts. His cock was ready for them, and he was ready for anything they wanted.

Mary looked at Kate with a knowing smile as she rolled Patrick to his back. She nodded at Kate who rose to her knees. Mary got up to her knees. She reached out and took Patrick's sticky cock and squeezed.

"Kate you should enjoy Patrick's talented mouth" Mary said with a wink at Patrick. She watched as Kate crawled up and straddled his face as he strained lifting his mouth to her sensitive flesh.

"Umm yeah eat mamma boy" Mary sighed as she watched her sister's face. Kate closed her eyes as Patrick's lips and tongue began to caress her. She settled down onto him and moaned with pleasure. Mary reached out for Kate's tit and pinched her nipple. Kate clutched her sister's hand to her breast and smiled at her.

"Thank you" Kate sighed.

Mary smiled and said "no, thank you" and lowered her mouth onto Patrick's throbbing cock. She worked steadily down until she was taking most of his cock into her mouth and throat. She worked long strokes sucking her cheeks in as she came up and watched Patrick bring moans and groans from his mother. Her juices running down his unshaven neck. She started to bob on his head wanting to give him an orgasm. She wanted to taste his cum. Faster and faster she bobbed up and down.

Patrick smiled as he laid back in the bed. He had an even bigger smile when he heard Aunt Mary tell his mother that she should enjoy his talented mouth. Damn, Aunt Mary was hot and wild and he could get used to being around her and mom.

He reached his hands up to Welcome his mother's silky pussy onto his face. Patrick's hands went to his mom's ass and he spread it wide as she lowered herself onto his protruding tongue. He moved his tongue around inside his mom as he pushed it deeper into her needy cunt. This was fucking amazing.

When Aunt Mary's hot mouth descended into his throbbing shaft he moaned into his mother's wet cunt. Mary was so amazing. She was guiding his mother through their encounter and at the same time fucking and sucking his big cock. Patrick raised his hips up off the bed, pushing his hard cock deeper into his aunt's mouth as he continued to eat his mom's pussy.

Mary's mouth in his cock made him go after his mother's cunt harder and faster. His tongue mounted an assault on her cunt with the intention of making her cum all over his face. Her nectar was flowing over his face and neck. He wanted all of her..... all of them.

Then, Aunt Mary's incredible attention to his throbbing shaft got faster and harder. It wasn't going to be long, he thought, and he was right. He exploded..... shooting giant ropes of his hot cum into his aunt's mouth and throat while still tonguefucking his mother's soaked cunt. His moans at his orgasm sent vibrations through his mom's pussy.

Mary milked his cock of every drop of his delicious cum.

"MMmm Kate he is something" Mary said wiping her chin of his cum and her saliva as she slowly kissed her way up his sexy abs. "I want his so much" Mary purred up to his nipples, sucking each then up his throat to his chin. Kate moved back and allowed her sister to kiss her son. Then they both went to work on Kate. Mary held her thighs as she licked her clit as Patrick tongue fucked her. Mary wiggled her hips on Patrick's semi hard cock, which should have been spent by now.

"Cum Kate, cum all over us" Mary moaned intoxicated with her sisters juices. "So fucking nasty! Cum in your son's mouth" Mary moaned then lapped at her swollen clit as her thighs tightened.

Mary was driving Patrick crazy. She was insatiable and she was wild and she was so fucking hot and sexy. Her lips moving up his body made him fuck his mother's cunt faster and deeper with his tongue. He didn't think he would ever be able to get enough of her.

When her mouth moved to his, Patrick kissed Aunt Mary passionately. He could taste his cum in her mouth..... a new experience, but anything with his aunt was welcome. When Mary moved her attention to mom's clit, Patrick caressed Mary's wonderful tits and went back to work tonguefucking his hot mom. His tongue moved in and out of her like a piston.... faster and deeper.

His mother complied with her sister's commands and she came in Patrick's mouth. Patrick licked and sucked; not wanting to miss a single drop of his mom's cum. He heard mom screaming and moaning as she flooded his face with her cum. He didn't stop..... continuing to eat his mom's cunt until she almost passed out again.

Mary moved back just in time as Kate forced her way off her son.

"Oh god damn! that was amazing" Kate said as she now was nearly face to cock with Patrick as Mary had rolled off and out of her way.

"I told you he was special" Mary said moving up to her sister and kissing her gently on the cheek. Then to her ear where she sighed "I want to fuck him again and again."

"MMmmmm hummmm" Kate moaned in response. Kate's hand wrapped around his softened cock. She then leaned down and kissed the head sucking it into her mouth. Then she dropped it and lifted her leg over his face and moved to the opposite side to Mary. They sat on their knees looking at each other as Patrick lay satisfied like never before.

"I don't want to ever end this" Mary said looking at both of them. Her hand holding Patrick's larger hand in her lap.

Patrick laid on the bed amazed at how good he felt and at what had happened to him tonight. He looked at his mom and her sister kneeling next to him naked on the bed. What an amazing sight they were. He saw Mary whispering something to his mother and he saw mom's head nod as she moaned in agreement.

"You two are amazing. You are both beautiful and your bodies are amazing. Mom, you hid that fantastic body from me all these years and you hid Aunt Mary from me completely. I think we need to spend time together and make up for the time that we have all missed together."

He sat up next to his mom and aunt. He placed a hand in each one's back and gently caressed them. He leaned in and kissed his mother softly on her lips. Then, he kissed Aunt Mary. That kiss was a little deeper, a little harder. Mary seemed to be the wilder of the two, but he was going to keep an open mind.

Patrick pulled them down onto the bed. They laid together, his mother's head on the right side of his chest; his aunt's head on the left side of his chest. His fingertips caressed their arms as he alternately kissed each of them.... enjoying this tender moment with two hot, naked bodies pressed to his.

From the other room a phone could be heard ringing. it was unfamiliar to Patrick and Kate as Mary jumped and went to it.

"Hey babe" Mary's voice could be heard through the open doorway. "Yes, OK, everything is amazing. I can't wait for you to get here."

Kate looked at Patrick confused.

"OK, I love you see you tomorrow. bye." Mary's voice echoed.

She came back into the room confronted by their looks.

"What? You don't like surprised?" she smiled a devilish grin and jumped back onto the bed with them and wrapped herself around them.

Patrick had no idea what was going on. He looked at his mother and it seemed like she was clueless as well. Was Mary married and her husband was coming?

He wrapped his arm around Aunt Mary when she returned to the bed. He was not sure what was going on, but there was no way he was not going to keep her hot body close to his.

"Okay. I give up. You have been full of surprises, and it seems that there is another one coming in my direction. Do you care to share what is going on? Who is coming over?" Patrick pulled his mother closer to him, feeling her big tits pressed against his side. He could tell that his mother was just as anxious for her sister's response.

Patrick turned and kissed mom's nose, eyes and cheeks as they waited for Mary's answer. "Come on Aunt Mary, you are killing us. Don't make your sister wait."

The trio fell asleep in each others arms and only the banging on the front door woke them.

"Who the hell is that?" Kate asked as the sun was pouring in through the window.

"Oh shit it's already eight!" Mary said bolting up. She grabbed Patrick's shirt and wrapped it around her naked body as she hurried out of the room.

Patrick and Kate could hear Mary happily greeting someone. The stranger had a soft woman's voice. It was quiet except for the creaking wooden floors of the old house the pair made their way to the bed room.

Mary popped her head in and said "may be you two should get cleaned up before I introduce you?" Her face was beaming with excitement as she disappeared back to the front of the house running with the new guest.

Patrick looked at his mother. He didn't say anything, but the look said, "what the fuck is going on?" He saw Mary head back to the front of the house,so, he got up out of bed and extended his hand to his mother and helped her up.

"Aunt Mary says we should get cleaned up, so, I think we need to shower." He pulled his mother to him and gave her a kiss and a playful smack on the ass, and then he followed her into the bathroom. After turning on the shower, he grabbed her breasts and caressed them as they waited for the water to come up to temperature.

He stepped into the shower behind mom and wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her back to him, he kissed her neck and shoulders as he slid his hands up to her breasts and began to caress them...... rolling her nipples between his fingers. He pressed his hips to his mother; sliding his cock between her legs and along her silky pussy.

Then, they heard Mary calling for them again. "It is up to you mom. Do you want to make her wait or do you just want to see what she is up to?" He pinched each nipple as he awaited her response.

"Fuck Patrick! It's so hot that you want" Kate told her son who was groping her long neglected breasts and his cock, oh his cock was so nice under her. "But it has been a while and I am a little sore. Maybe Mary is up for some more" she smiled and squeezed his cock before sliding it from her thighs. She turned and took the soap and began to wash his chest. He did the same and soon they were frothy messes of lust. Her hands were sliding up and down his rock hard shaft as he washed and washed her breasts.

"Oh god baby you have to stop. You are making me crazy" Kate gasped about a second from lifting her thigh to his hip and letting him drive that massive shaft into her.

"Hey, you two come on, someone here I want you to meet" Mary chimed in from the door. She could not see through the shower curtain but she knew what was happening, to some degree.

Kate released Patrick as though being caught jerking her son off, well she was, She rinsed and then stepped out and grabbed a towel as Patrick brewed in the shower a moment longer with a massive hardon. He turned off the water and pulled back the curtain,

"What am I supposed to do with this?" he asked his mother as they both looked at his amazing engorged cock.

"Tuck it away, at least for the moment" Kate said giving him a wink and flashing her ass at him as she stepped out to get dressed.

Kate waited for Patrick. When both were dressed the walked out to the living room.

Mary was sitting on the couch still in Patrick's shirt. She was seated next to a beautiful young girl who looked strikingly like both Mary and Kate. Mary stood beaming.

"Kate, Patrick, I would like you to meet Sara, my daughter" Mary said as Kate and Patrick froze stunned by not only how beautiful Sara was sitting in a flowered sun dress, cut low enough to show her sun tanned cleavage. She had light brown hair that curled down around her face and ran down her back and almost covering her breasts in the front.

"Hi" she said with a smile as she stood. She was slightly taller than Mary with an athletic body but bigger breasts and fuller lips. "I'm Sara" she said reaching her hand out to shake whomever could lift their jaw off the floor first.

"Oh hi" Kate stammered "uh so nice to meet you" she said taking her hand and then hugging her. "Sorry for the surprise but ..." Kate looked at Mary who was bubbling over with pride and excitement.

"I know, I know I should have said something but we all like our secrets don't we?" Mary said as she stepped next to Patrick and put her arm around him. "Meet your cousin Patrick" Mary said smiling at Sara who was now focused on the hot young man in gym shorts and sporting a sizable bulge.

Patrick looked back and forth between his mother and his aunt. He placed his arm around Mary... allowing his hand to brush over her perfect ass hidden only by his shirt. "The two of you are certainly full of surprises, aren't you?" He looked at his cousin. She was incredibly beautiful and so very sexy. She was a younger version of Aunt Mary, and that was definitely a compliment.

He looked back at Aunt Mary, and she looked so good in his shirt. He had no idea what was going on here, but, being surrounded by these three hot women was certainly something that he had no problem with. In fact, he approved.

Patrick extended his hand and took Sara's hand. "I am sorry about my poor manners. It is just that your mother and your aunt, who happen to be my mother and aunt, have spent the last 15 hours or so surprising me. This is certainly another one. I never knew I had a cousin. Of course, until yesterday I did not know I had an aunt either."

After releasing Sara's hand, he took a step back and let his eyes wander over his cousin's body. After doing so, he realized that he was very discreet in checking her out. Her breasts were incredible, and the cleavage was like a magnet to his eyes. As he tried to check out the rest of his cousin's body, his mind began to wander. What did Aunt Mary have planned here? What was she trying to do?

Sara turned after letting Patrick's eyes roam over her evey inch and held her hand out. "Hi Aunt Kate, that is unusual" she said never having said it before.

Mary moved next to the beautiful young woman and said "you will get used to it, you will get used to many things." Sara slowly brought her dark beautiful eyes to Mary's and the kissed. Not a peck but a full on open mouth, tongue filled kiss. Patrick watched Mary's hands caress her tight ass with one then cup her full breast with the other. The kiss dissipated like a summer afternoon thunderstorm leaving two beaming beautiful woman smiling at them.

Sara stepped forward and hugged Kate, mildly awkward since Kate was not sure if she was getting a hug or a full on kiss. Sara's breasts pressed against her Aunts and the pulled each other tight with each others chins over their shoulders. Kate looked at Mary and mouthed "why didn't you tell me?"

Sara stepped back and smiled at the three. "So what should be do now?"

"I must tell you that I am feeling a little neglected at the moment. It seems that there is an awful lot of kissing going on and none of it seems to involve me ." He smiled at his mother and then at Aunt Mary. Yes, he had been kissing his aunt and his mother earlier, but he was feeling a little left out.

Patrick moved toward Aunt Mary and placed his arm around her waist. He pulled her to him and kissed her, softly at first. When he did this, his shirt rode up.... exposing her wonderful ass. His finger moved over the soft flesh of her ass as he kissed her deeper; his tongue flicking over hers.

When he broke the kiss, he looked over at mom and Sara. "I am so sorry. Am I being too forward here? Maybe Sara's question was aimed at one of you and, since I am outnumbered here I should let the beautiful ladies make the decision on what we should do next." His hand slid down and caressed his aunt's tight ass as he waited for one of them to respond.

Kate looked from Patrick to Sara and a wicked grin was shared between the two. Kate stepped to Sara and put her arm around her the way Patrick held Mary. Her long elegant fingers slid over the soft material of her dress until she was holding her firm ass too. She leaned forward to her niece and brushed her lips against hers then pressed them and they both opened their mouths and began moving the tongues in and out of each others mouth. Not gently like Patrick and Mary but aggressively as Sara's hand pulled her Aunt against her body. Their moans and groans as they seemed to be trying to strange each other with their tongues.

Mary sighed and ran her hand over Patrick's rock hard cock that had instantly sprung to full size as he watched the two women. Mary slid her hand under his waistband and wrapped her fingers around him and slowly jerked him he watched his mother now kneading his cousin's breasts through her dress.

Mary lifted her mouth to Patrick's ear and sighed "they are going to like each other." She then pulled Patrick's shorts to the floor and helped him out of his tee shirt.

"Sara, what do you think of this?" Mary said holding her hands out like a model as Sara and Kate released each other and wiped their mouths of the others saliva.

"Oh my" Sara said eyeing nothing but his massive throbbing cock. Kate watched the young woman seemingly possessed step towards her son.

"Should we let them?" Kate said glancing at Mary.

"You think we can stop them?" Mary said watching Sara's hand reach out and take his cock.

"Do you care I am your cousin?" Sara asked as her thick lips were nearly to Patrick's. Her hand squeezing the thick shaft hard. Her sweet breath against his lips.

"Do I care that Kate is my mother, or that your mother is my aunt? Absolutely not. All that matters is that each of you are so fucking hot." Patrick reached for Sara's shoulders and slid the straps of her sundress from them. He looked around at the women and said, " the three of you are so overdressed."

Patrick continued to undress his cousin until she stood naked before him. "You are incredible. Just like your mother and her sister. Hot and sexy must be in the genes of the women in the family." Patrick stepped closer to Sara and made her take a couple of steps backward.

Sara's legs hit the sofa and Patrick sat her back. He spread her legs and began to slowly kiss up them. He started at her feet, moved to her ankles and then to her tight calves. Patrick nibbled across the inside of her knees and then his lips and tongue began their exploration of her silky thighs.

He moved his hands to her breasts and began to caress her amazing tits as his tongue glided along her inner thighs. Patrick followed each lick of her flesh with a light nibble...... slowly moving higher and higher.

When his tongue found her silky lips, he gasped a little. He slowly licked along her moist pussy; dragging his tongue flat along her lips as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. He finished each lick of her pussy with a hard flick of her clit.

His tongue parted her lips and his tongue began to explore. In small circles he pushed his tongue into her pussy. He was going to fuck her with his tongue first, but he was certain there was going to be so much more.

Back