British Woman Who Joined ISIS in Syria Wants to Come Home

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/world/europe/uk-isis-shamima-begum.html

Ms. Begum said that she had lost two children — an 8-month-old son and a daughter who was nearly 2 — to illness and malnutrition in recent months, and that she feared for her unborn child.

“I was weak,” she said. “I could not endure the suffering and hardship that staying on the battlefield involved. But I was also frightened that the child I am about to give birth to would die like my other children if I stayed on. So I fled the caliphate. Now all I want to do is come home to Britain.”

British police officials said in 2015 that the women would be allowed to return home without facing charges because there was no evidence they had committed terrorism offenses, and a lawyer who represented Ms. Begum’s family urged the authorities this week to honor that promise.

But Ben Wallace, Britain’s security minister, said on Thursday that British officials would not help rescue Ms. Begum because it was too dangerous to provide consular services in Syria. And he warned that anyone who had traveled to support terrorism against the British government’s advice would, if they returned, be “questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted for committing terrorist offenses.”

Got herself on a bit of a sticky wicket (she is one of the Bethnal Green girls)

I mean I fuckin bet she did.

I don't know enough about this to judge this person but DAMN does that blurt make me feel judgy.

Bring them home try them for treason and stand them in front of a firing squad.

Ms. Begum said that she had lost two children — an 8-month-old son and a daughter who was nearly 2 — to illness and malnutrition in recent months, and that she feared for her unborn child.

“I was weak,” she said. “I could not endure the suffering and hardship that staying on the battlefield involved. But I was also frightened that the child I am about to give birth to would die like my other children if I stayed on. So I fled the caliphate. Now all I want to do is come home to Britain.”

British police officials said in 2015 that the women would be allowed to return home without facing charges because there was no evidence they had committed terrorism offenses, and a lawyer who represented Ms. Begum’s family urged the authorities this week to honor that promise.

But Ben Wallace, Britain’s security minister, said on Thursday that British officials would not help rescue Ms. Begum because it was too dangerous to provide consular services in Syria. And he warned that anyone who had traveled to support terrorism against the British government’s advice would, if they returned, be “questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted for committing terrorist offenses.”

She was fifteen when she left Britain, radicalized online and groomed by a Isis recruiter to be a Bride of the jihad fighters, the police and her school knew she was in contact with online recruiters, but never informed her parents or put her on a no fly list.
Yes investigate, but if she wasn't on a battlefield or took up arms against any one, maybe have the punishment fit the crime.

Let her rot where she is.

Mixed feelings here... She was only 15, and she's pregnant so the welfare of the baby needs consideration. But despite losing two children she's unrepentant, and she would probably indoctrinate her child.

the reason why England is EnglandStan is because they

BRING

MOAR

IN!

Just STOP!

Mixed feelings here... She was only 15, and she's pregnant so the welfare of the baby needs consideration. But despite losing two children she's unrepentant, and she would probably indoctrinate her child.

Life has it's consequences.

why?

:confused:

life's a bitch and then you die, honey, so deal with it. and next time, use a condom so you needn't worry about another child.

groomed by a Isis recruiter to be a Bride of the jihad fighters

Rape baby! Abort it!

If she were to join an Aryan terrorist group, the geriatric Deplorables in here would commend her.

You would fund her GoFundMe, bigot.

That's why you are universally hated on here and probably out in the real world as well.

If she were to join an Aryan terrorist group, the geriatric Deplorables in here would commend her.

And reeetards like you would vote for her.

yNd666B.jpg

You would fund her GoFundMe, bigot.

That's why you are universally hated on here and probably out in the real world as well.

I'd probably recommend somebody putting two between the yes before I'd give her a red cent.

You prove every day you're universally misinformed. I am not universally hated either here or in R/L. Only by racist intellectually challenged scum such as yourself.

Those devoted to the destruction of Western Civilization sure don’t mind reaping its benefits when it suits them. And all too often they’re allowed to.

Those devoted to the destruction of Western Civilization sure don’t mind reaping its benefits when it suits them. And all too often they’re allowed to.

This habit of yours of plagiarism might get you banned. Again. :eek:

Back