Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

It's a spoiler it's a spoiler it's a spoiler...

Last season starts soon. Are you excited?

I need a place where I can be weak for a moment. Vent and cry and know that it won't scare people.

Shower time I guess.

I wish we had something like a Like Button, some means of easily registering approval of a fine post without having to duplicate the post by quoting it. Maybe I’m getting lazy. I feel this desire especially in those threads where folks post images because it seems redundant to re-post the image just to say I liked the post. And I’m cheap so I hate the idea of wasting pixels.

Can you look in your crystal ball and let me know how much time??

I think a lot has to do with this dang snow. Being holed up = stir crazy.

Well, you saw my post. 5-10 years? It's so different for each of us.

Snow=inactivity=too much brooding

Well, you saw my post. 5-10 years? It's so different for each of us.

Snow=inactivity=too much brooding

Yes, I was being too flip for the subject. Your post was moving and familiar. :rose:

It never goes away; it shouldn't. But it will get better, tolerable.

Letting go is a myth. It's been helpful to think of grief as being absorbed. Part of the continuing story, I guess.

Blurt #1

It's Monday, 10:15 AM, and I'm ready for the week to be over. This might be the new record!

Blurt #2

Every time the strap on thread emerges to the top, I wonder if I should post there. I never do because what I could add is such a different point of view than what's generally discussed there so it wouldn't sit well with that crowd, and it's not really like I have enough experience to add more than just one random post.

Blurt #3

Most of the time I love the fact that I'm mostly invisible to everybody. There are many advantages to it. Recently not so much. Might be time to hermit until the weather warms up.

Blurt #1

It's Monday, 10:15 AM, and I'm ready for the week to be over. This might be the new record!

Blurt #2

Every time the strap on thread emerges to the top, I wonder if I should post there. I never do because what I could add is such a different point of view than what's generally discussed there so it wouldn't sit well with that crowd, and it's not really like I have enough experience to add more than just one random post.

Blurt #3

Most of the time I love the fact that I'm mostly invisible to everybody. There are many advantages to it. Recently not so much. Might be time to hermit until the weather warms up.

Well now I'm curious about strap ons

I've found something so good and I'm positive I don't deserve it and am going to ruin it. Sigh...

Seen on a list of things an Owner can do to make their slave feel owned:

72. For transgressions: deny them any D/s at all for a week; letting them do just as they please, not allowing them to serve you in any way, no punishment, no instruction, no play, banning titles of respect, etc. This will shame them and certainly make them strive to please you when it is over and they are in their place again

:eek::eek::eek: i can't decide if this is hilarious or horrible.

I don't identify as a slave, but i am very much a pleaser and crave the attention, approval and affection of my partner. I also don't do punishments, they are super counter-productive for me. But setting those things aside, i am equally horrified and amused at the mental picture of what i would be like were my partner to refuse me any sort of D/s interaction.

Me: Daddy?
Him: No.
Me: Sorry. Bob. :(

Me: I made some brownies, do you want one?
Me: :(

Me: The washer's empty, do you want me to wash your jeans for tomorrow?

Me: I have to run to the store to get dog food and toilet paper. I noticed you were out of body wash this morning, do you want me to get you some more?

LOL!! I'd be a wreck by bedtime the first day! 😂

Me: Daddy?
Me: Sorry. Bob. :(

Me: I made some brownies, do you want one?

Oh God, I got through the first two and now I'm sad. I'm don't identify that way either but I'm a people pleaser and withdrawl is the 100% worst thing for me.

Me: Will someone eat my brownies!?! 😩

Oh God, I got through the first two and now I'm sad. I'm don't identify that way either but I'm a people pleaser and withdrawl is the 100% worst thing for me.

Me: Will someone eat my brownies!?! 😩

Ikr? It's AWFUL!! Haha

<gives you a consoling hug and noms a brownie>

Seen on a list of things an Owner can do to make their slave feel owned:

Quote:

72. For transgressions: deny them any D/s at all for a week; letting them do just as they please, not allowing them to serve you in any way, no punishment, no instruction, no play, banning titles of respect, etc. This will shame them and certainly make them strive to please you when it is over and they are in their place again

*i can't decide if this is hilarious or horrible.

It's effective to some, I am sure.

This got me thinking about my first M/s relationship. My first BDSM relationship, actually. The titles and not being allowed to use them hits home.

I called him by his title in the middle of the throes of passion :rolleyes: and he stopped cold to remind me to call him by his name. It was shocking and hot at the same time. Such control of himself to remember the rules I was under at the time. It was sexy, because power, to me, is sexy. I was very glad to go back to titles again. It made me appreciate using them. :eek:

Back