Mistress gift

tedsbeds

Literotica Guru
Question for the ladies.
You have invited a new man (married) to join you in your bed. Would you expect a
"house warming"gift?
What would be appropriate? What would you enjoy receiving?

Question for the ladies.
You have invited a new man (married) to join you in your bed. Would you expect a
"house warming"gift?

If I were the man I'd give her the gift of my cum!

Are gifts expected now? Wrap whatever it is in a Tiffany box, classy. Also buy her a rose that matches the color of your shirt. Shows you pay attention to detail. Wine is good, can lower her expectations. Bag of toys, just in case. Extra batteries. A new set of Egyptian cotton towels!!! Omg, that shows you care. Silk pillow case so the friction doesn't damage her hair. I could go on, but hopefully you know what she likes better than I do!

Have fun.

Question for the ladies.
"house warming"gift?

Um, no...I would probably feel awkward if someone got me a gift, but I'm not materialistic like that. I don't like feeling someone is trying to buy me. I guess if you feel the need to bring a gift maybe flowers, a bottle of wine, something small.

If I were the man I'd give her the gift of my cum!

And it's a shame not all gifts can be returned.

Are gifts expected now? Wrap whatever it is in a Tiffany box, classy. Also buy her a rose that matches the color of your shirt. Shows you pay attention to detail. Wine is good, can lower her expectations. Bag of toys, just in case. Extra batteries. A new set of Egyptian cotton towels!!! Omg, that shows you care. Silk pillow case so the friction doesn't damage her hair. I could go on, but hopefully you know what she likes better than I do!

Have fun.

Great suggestions, thank you. Unfortunately I know little of.what she likes except.that for that quote !

Great suggestions, thank you. Unfortunately I know little of.what she likes except.that for that quote !

Any gift good enough when she is standing is good enough when she is lying down. :)

Back