Dragon Slayers (OOC - Casting Call)

TearsoftheWorld

Radical Dreamer
If you are interested in joining this thread, please post your character profile. Once there's enough interest, I'll have the IC posted.

Premise: The small town of Fairhollow comes under attack by a band of marauding orcs, led by a fierce dragon warrior named Kabalish. A group of adventurers has to band together to stop them from completely destroying the town, and they are soon drawn into a quest that will take them across the known world.

Yes, the thread is very sexual in nature, but I'd only like serious writers to apply.

~ ~ ~

81cfe708c315f0abff897b4e21041312.jpg

Name: Dessina
Height: 5'6"
Hair: Teal
Eyes: Violet

Class: Mage

Powers/Abilities:
Although still quite young, Dessina is quite gifted for her age, using a variety of spells that most wizards take decades to learn. She 'powers' up by taking in the life essences of other beings, primarily through sexual intercourse.

Weapons:
Staff (carried)
Knife (attached to her belt)

Biography:
The youngest of three children, Dessina is a talented and beautiful young girl, having studied and graduated from the prestigious Arcane Academy and receiving her very first staff from the Archmagus himself. Although her methods at gaining power were rather unorthodox and frowned upon, no one could deny that after an intense sexual experience, Dessina had grown in power. She began experimenting with various individuals, trying out different techniques and reaching the same result.

Dessina is now on a quest of her own, hoping to find a "lost artifact" that boasts tremendous power.​

Seriously when is this thing getting off the ground. Its more than a week of casting calls. And the anticipation though good is also annoying.

Last edited:
Just some suggestions:

1) Stronger, more ferocious animals, are harder to command / control.

2) While elven archers are notorious for their aim, there's always a chance that they'll miss. Where's the fun if they ALWAYS hit their target?

Just some suggestions:

1) Stronger, more ferocious animals, are harder to command / control.

2) While elven archers are notorious for their aim, there's always a chance that they'll miss. Where's the fun if they ALWAYS hit their target?

Yeah right. I accept those terms. When i meant animals to control, i meant cute ones like the one in the pic.
And ofcourse everybody always exaggerates their skills.

http://pre01.deviantart.net/cd7d/th...r___half_orc_monk_by_chronokhalil-d4m5j5v.jpg

NAME: Bane

APPEARANCE: platinum hair, yellow eyes, green skin, 6'2", 225lbs

CLASS: Fighter/Monk

POWERS: Kung-Fu Master, Cure Light Wounds 5xday, Cure Moderate Wound 1xday, Cure Serious Wound 1xwk, Cure Disease 1xday, Bestial Strength

BIO:
Bane didn't blame the elves. They had tried to do good by him. But even in the monastery it was obvious that he was different, even dangerously so. For Bane was a half-orc. Even he thought of himself as a half-orc not a half-elf.

His father had died in the attack on his farmstead and his mother was raped by a band of wandering orcs. Neighbours seeing the flames of the burning buildings arrived in time to save to the poor woman and drive off the orcs. She never recovered from the attack and died shortly after giving birth to Bane. Perhaps she had been sustained by the hope the child was her husband's. Bane was no son of her husband. The thick brow, pug fighter nose and, even as a newborn, tiny tusks said this child was the product of an orc's cock.

After the death of his mother, Bane was placed in an monastery orphanage. No one would adopt an orc baby and most feared what he would be like as an adult. Would he inherit the bestial rages and emotions of his orc parent he resembled? As he grew he was indeed hot-headed and prone to outbursts of violence. Older boys intent on making life miserable for the half-orc boy soon learned that he had in part the strength of his orc parent. Bane himself did not start any fights but invariably he would have to be torn of his opponent forcibly. Several times the other boy ended up in the care of healers. Bane did everything that way. His studies, his chores and, as a novice monk, his training and meditations.

Meditation was, as most would expect, his weak point. Bane could never seem to clear his mind of one consuming emotion. Hate! He hated orcs! For killing his father, for what they did to his mother and for what they did to him! It was that hate which drove him to prove himself in battle, to excel at his work and training. And gave him the strength to resist the temptations of sin. For Bane is a virgin and celibate fighting-monk.

Hi hi! I think I'd like to join. I've only done 1x1's so far with short posts. I'd like a roleplay with more people and maybe some longer posts.

Name: Maeve
Class: rogue
Maeve, while not brutally strong, is swift and sneaky. She's light on her feet, soft handed and wikedly beautiful. Her hair is down to her hips and a dark teal, her skin is a light blue. She was born in the deep waters of Rosfall. A siren.

However, at a young age, Maeve fell sick and lost her voice. When it came back it was a nasaly rasp. While its healed over time, its still difficult for her to speak. And impossible for her to sing.

Thought of as powerless because her lack of voice meant no singing, and no singing meant no hypnosis, she was cast from her home.

In exhile she joined a band of theives, gaining her skills as a fighter and a theif. On her own she began to learn magic. Specifically shadow magic.
Appearance: I'll have a pic up soon

Name: Maeve
Class: rogue
Maeve, while not brutally strong, is swift and sneaky. She's light on her feet, soft handed and wikedly beautiful. Her hair is down to her hips and a dark teal, her skin is a light blue. She was born in the deep waters of Rosfall. A siren.

However, at a young age, Maeve fell sick and lost her voice. When it came back it was a nasaly rasp. While its healed over time, its still difficult for her to speak. And impossible for her to sing.

Thought of as powerless because her lack of voice meant no singing, and no singing meant no hypnosis, she was cast from her home.

In exhile she joined a band of theives, gaining her skills as a fighter and a theif. On her own she began to learn magic. Specifically shadow magic.
Appearance: I'll have a pic up soon[/QUOTE]

Hope tears won't scowl at me doing this. Welcome to the group!
That's a wicked avatar you have there girl.
Oh just to get it right, can you tell me a little about this shadow magic? Like what it is actually.

Alright if i'm calculating properly, we have a female mage, a female rogue, a male half orc-half elf and a male elf (me).
Just one question though, isn't this enough to get this rp off the ground?

I might have a interest in this thread.

Name: Kai-Rae (k-eye-ray)
Age 25
Race: Human (Demon possessed)
Profession: Warrior-Monk of the order of Artorius

LORE: The god Artorius is a warrior/sage god that was one of Luridia’s main consorts. When the stars were young, a young Artorius foolishy declared that he would love and protect Luridia and her followers with his life and his followers. He then later found of her wayword ways, and retreated in shame for his outburst. He reflected upon this during his self imposed exile. When he returned he was enlightened, and had come to terms that Luridia was not one to be kept. He still honored his promise, and the monk order was created to protect her followers.

ORDER BACKROUND: The Order of Artorius is trained in bare handed fighting, but knows as well to make use of the weapons around them if needed. They are also trained in the pleasure of the flesh, so they may sate the lusts of Luridia’s followers. This does not however make them submissive to their whims, as they will easily stand on their own two feet and will argue with any of Luridia’s followers if they are not thinking clearly. The order has been trained to have no jealously of Luridia’s ways, and will not feel such things if they chose to enjoy the pleasure of others.

CHAR INFO: Kai-Rae comes from a long line of warrior monks, his great great great great grandfather being one of the founding members. He has trained from a young age to hone his body, mind and spirit to perfection. He is also considered one of the finest warriors of the temple, both in mind body and spirit. He is quite friendly, but is not native, as he has seen life outside the temple. He is currently the host for a lust demon, whom he keeps in check by prayer and seals upon his body. He sometimes in combat will let the demon out, which changes his fighting style some, and makes him more aggressive. So far the demon has been kept in check, as Kai-Rae allows it out when he has sex with prostitutes, but how long can it be contained?

I might have a interest in this thread.

Name: Kai-Rae (k-eye-ray)
Age 25
Race: Human (Demon possessed)
Profession: Warrior-Monk of the order of Artorius

LORE: The god Artorius is a warrior/sage god that was one of Luridia’s main consorts. When the stars were young, a young Artorius foolishy declared that he would love and protect Luridia and her followers with his life and his followers. He then later found of her wayword ways, and retreated in shame for his outburst. He reflected upon this during his self imposed exile. When he returned he was enlightened, and had come to terms that Luridia was not one to be kept. He still honored his promise, and the monk order was created to protect her followers.

ORDER BACKROUND: The Order of Artorius is trained in bare handed fighting, but knows as well to make use of the weapons around them if needed. They are also trained in the pleasure of the flesh, so they may sate the lusts of Luridia’s followers. This does not however make them submissive to their whims, as they will easily stand on their own two feet and will argue with any of Luridia’s followers if they are not thinking clearly. The order has been trained to have no jealously of Luridia’s ways, and will not feel such things if they chose to enjoy the pleasure of others.

CHAR INFO: Kai-Rae comes from a long line of warrior monks, his great great great great grandfather being one of the founding members. He has trained from a young age to hone his body, mind and spirit to perfection. He is also considered one of the finest warriors of the temple, both in mind body and spirit. He is quite friendly, but is not native, as he has seen life outside the temple. He is currently the host for a lust demon, whom he keeps in check by prayer and seals upon his body. He sometimes in combat will let the demon out, which changes his fighting style some, and makes him more aggressive. So far the demon has been kept in check, as Kai-Rae allows it out when he has sex with prostitutes, but how long can it be contained?

I just saw there was another monk...would you prefer something else?

Maeve's shadow magic is limited to conjuring (forming nearby shadows into solid forms, like weapons) and illusions (which takes far less energy.)

Thanks for the compliment, btw :)

I just saw there was another monk...would you prefer something else?

The thread is not mine but if you'll respect my opinion, i'll say yes.
I just want to make something clear to everyone. If we are all coming together to be heroes, then our villain should be someone that even after our coming together, we still say "ouch!" after fighting him.
What am i trying to say? Don't make too strong to a point that he can handle things alone. Else he is just a villain.

Also I was more interested in my guy being half-orc than a monk. If you got a passion for monks I will give way.

The thread is not mine but if you'll respect my opinion, i'll say yes.
I just want to make something clear to everyone. If we are all coming together to be heroes, then our villain should be someone that even after our coming together, we still say "ouch!" after fighting him.
What am i trying to say? Don't make too strong to a point that he can handle things alone. Else he is just a villain.

Also I was more interested in my guy being half-orc than a monk. If you got a passion for monks I will give way.

No biggie, I can change it up. I noticed we don't have a tried and true sword and boarder, let me give this some thought and get back to you.

What about a shape shifting druid? Can go wearbear or wearwolf?

Oooh. Might be intrigued. Room for a axe wielding barbarian?

Back