Looking For A Painslut Coach

Hwyking

Really Experienced
Hello, thought it would be a fun topic to hear ideas and get some coaching on ways to explore the world BDSM with my submissive GF.
I have recently discovered that Kate is very much into exploring many aspects of being a sub and really gets off having her big white ass and breasts spanked.
I have zero experience on being dominant,and really it's not my thing but I want to pleasure her and I'm sure i will get into it as we go. Just need some guidance from my experienced folks who have already been in this type of relationship.
Hope to hear some great ideas and maybe a few of your ideas in images.
Have a fun and fabulous evening.

My suggestion is to post these kinds of threads in the BDSM Talk section rather than here on the Cafe. The Cafe is more about pictures and recipes and blurts about the day. Talk is more for discussions like this.

:)

oh I just re-read. You want images.

There are lots of image threads already.

Not 100% sure what you're looking for that isn't already posted?

Am I debbie downer on your thread?? :confused:

oh I just re-read. You want images.

There are lots of image threads already.

Not 100% sure what you're looking for that isn't already posted?

Am I debbie downer on your thread?? :confused:

Haha, no it's all good. Not sure what i was expecting to hear back anyway. Just killing time and hoping for some interesting banter.
Have a fantastic day.

Hello, thought it would be a fun topic to hear ideas and get some coaching on ways to explore the world BDSM with my submissive GF.
I have recently discovered that Kate is very much into exploring many aspects of being a sub and really gets off having her big white ass and breasts spanked.
I have zero experience on being dominant,and really it's not my thing but I want to pleasure her and I'm sure i will get into it as we go. Just need some guidance from my experienced folks who have already been in this type of relationship.
Hope to hear some great ideas and maybe a few of your ideas in images.
Have a fun and fabulous evening.

Just have her contact me.

Kudos to you for trying to step outside of your comfort zone for her!

Back