Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you a clue.... I'm one of the most sensual and seductive signs there is....:kiss:[/QUOTE]

I'll have to say Virgo?

keeping an eye on your twirling ponytail, you would seductively be submissive yet dominate that would be most interesting to experience....... :devil::heart:

Is submissive more dominant or the dominant more dominant??? I forget....I ask, twirling my ponytail and batting eyes seductively.... :kiss:
The submissive is the one with the true control...not to many ppl realize it. It's a unique balance

I do know the submissive is the one with the control..... and you're right not many realize that.....
However I shall tell you the truth.... I am neither but both.... An even finer unique balance..... For I am a switch.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Sounds good ... something i can grab and pull ... by the way i am a scorpio :cool:

Ah.... One of the Queen's few weaknesses, a Scorpion how delish.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Ah.... One of the Queen's few weaknesses, a Scorpion how delish.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Didn't expect you to have a weakness ... by the way there is a naughty saying about women with auburn hair ... but that is another story :cool:

I do know the submissive is the one with the control..... and you're right not many realize that.....
However I shall tell you the truth.... I am neither but both.... An even finer unique balance..... For I am a switch.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

I guess I was quite near to what you are?? & does the Queen has any other weakness that captures my wild imagination that the pictures take me to....:D

But every sign thinks they're the most sensual and seductive. Whereas I know that mine is. ;)

We may need to compare...:kiss:

Think you are smart enough to know all, but i am not gonna tell you all i know about auburn women :rose:

Mmmm.... A wise man you are....:kiss:

I guess I was quite near to what you are?? & does the Queen has any other weakness that captures my wild imagination that the pictures take me to....:D

Those are a secret....:kiss:

Well a modern submissive knows what she likes ;) But I do have my own collection of toys as well :devil:

Mmmm.... Enticing.... Very enticing... Love your tat, BTW...:kiss:

Mmmm.... Enticing.... Very enticing... Love your tat, BTW...:kiss:

They like to entice submissive ladies ;) And thank you for the compliment about my ink, it's just one of the five tattoed areas I have on my body :)

Arch...

The arch of the foot...
When taunted makes it hard to stay put...
A chilling tickle...
Can make a woman fickle...
Erotic it can be...
You will see...
Do it right...
Perhaps even a little bite...
A little foreplay...
Goes such a long way...:kiss:

Perfect and sensual. Love this!

They like to entice submissive ladies ;) And thank you for the compliment about my ink, it's just one of the five tattoed areas I have on my body :)

It takes a very wise man to get me to submit....:D:kiss:

My tramp stamp is my newest one, it took me 6 month to get my artwork just right on how I wanted it.... Working on my 6th now....:kiss:

Perfect and sensual. Love this!

Why thank you very much....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Scorpios have ways? Do tell ... i want to learn more :kiss:

Are you talking about this one??? The way you are subtly circling me at this every moment.... Eyes fixed, looking for a weakness so you can sting me with your tail???:kiss::rose::kiss:

Are you talking about this one??? The way you are subtly circling me at this every moment.... Eyes fixed, looking for a weakness so you can sting me with your tail???:kiss::rose::kiss:

Thought you are the one to seduce me, with your ponytail and your auburn hair ;)

I like women who can move fast *staring you straight into the eye*

You better be careful..... My eyes can cast a spell on you like no other... and see into your soul... where it will tell me all your secrets....I say gazing back at you looking for you to blink...:kiss::rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back