Last time you had sex?

How was it?

  • great, wild, fullfilling?

    Votes: 109 36.6%
  • Good for me?

    Votes: 62 20.8%
  • Ok, went though the motions?

    Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Boring?

    Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Can't remember

    Votes: 33 11.1%

  • Total voters
    298
Was just meant to be a photo-shoot of me pushing some toys up my bum but lead to anal (as if he wasn't already planning it to...) and was really good as it had been a while.
 
Last time for me & my Mrs was three months ago... She appears to have misplaced her libido; I'll check down the back of the sofa later.
 
A few nights ago with someone new. We have good sexual chemistry so it was good sex (for it being the first time with each other). We were at it all night. He loves eating pussy so that's a plus too!
 
..............................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Choices

I think there should be another choice in the poll. Not quite wild, but very satisfying, for both of us. Then "good for me".
 
I think we always have great sex.... I totally enjoy everything he does and I think vise versa...if 2 people enjoy it as much as we do, I dont ever think it would be boring....:kiss:
 
It was two nights ago. My friend was having a bad day. I picked her up around 10:00pm and took her to the park by the river. We laid on my blanket talking and I was just holding her. We started kissing and I swear we made out for over an hour. It was just kissing but on the neck and chest too. At midnight we packed up and I took her home. About 5 minutes after I dropped her off, she text me that she had crawled into her camper instead of going into her house and that she was naked and waiting for me. I went back, parked so her babysitter wouldn't see my car and went to find her. Anyway, she was already wet from kissing earlier and she had her first orgasm in about 5 minutes. We played for quite some time and I ended leaving around 3:00am. The sex was incredible to say the least. Oh, not that it really matters but she is in her mid- forties and I'm fifty.
 
This morning. :D

It was amazing. I've been grinning, slightly stoopid, sensitized and, um, damp all day as a result. I feel like a sponge all wrung out, so only the endorphins and the happy-feelgood stuff is left of me.

Thank you Sir! :kiss: :D :kiss: :D

Oh, and did I mention the tender, bruisy netherparts? Mmmmm, yeah. :D
 
Had really good sex last night.

The Wife is getting very horney of late and I am not complaining. It started of in the normal way, but she then took control and had me on all fours on the sofa whilst rimming me. I managed to get her on top in a 69 position, She really pushed herself onto me, I had my tongue in both holes at differant times bringing her to her first orgasm. she then rode my cock until i cum inside her.
Normally this would be it, but she got up and went to the loo before returning to me, and she didnt say a word, she just sat back on my face and made me make me eat her again, at the same time she sucked my cock, she orgasm just before me and then I cum in her mouth, before she kissed me. . . So So hot
 
Thanks to all the replies. Its good for me to see such a mix of experiances.

I am Married with Kids and we go from one extreme to the other. We have sex somewhere between 2 and 7 times per week. Both still enjoy each other but sometimes the sex is not very good. In fact some times I would prefer to have a W**k for my reliese and not go though the motions.

When the sex is good, its very very good,.................................

Same here but with three kids. Sometimes there is little to no sex...other times there can be plenty. I say some is better than none! We had sex two days ago and were able to incorporate some dildo play and photos. It has been a while since we have done that. It was great!
 
I am really depressed now. Rather certain it's been within the last month, but obviously was not noteworthy enough for me to know when. I think I am going to go cry now.
 
:mad::(:mad::(:mad: His libido has been gone for so long that I'm forgetting what it's like to be touched by a man.
 
I've had a pretty bad cold the last few days, so the last time I had sex, while all right, was a little bit short of earth-shattering.
 
sex/bullet

G/F and I had sex last night. She likes using the bullet on her clit when I fuck her. We like placing a pillow under her butt, one leg on my shoulder and her other leg around my waist. I hold onto the top of the bed and fuck her until she hits her orgasm. She hit 3 last night. Great stuff.
 
now I'm even more depressed than I was before. I'm married I think I might of had sex 1 time the past couple months. I try and I try and just keep getting shot down. Feel so unwanted all the time . Obviously it's not like I'm not good at it anyways since everybody is always ever cheated on me. Sorry for Bummin the thread out. I'll go away now
 
On Kitchen Table Last Night

Had Great Sex last night on the kitchen table while teenage kids were in the living room watching TV. Started off caressing wife from beehind as she ground her but into my crotch and ended up both stripped naked her on the table and me fucking her hard.
 
its only a dry spell

now I'm even more depressed than I was before. I'm married I think I might of had sex 1 time the past couple months. I try and I try and just keep getting shot down. Feel so unwanted all the time . Obviously it's not like I'm not good at it anyways since everybody is always ever cheated on me. Sorry for Bummin the thread out. I'll go away now

We went through a period of no sex at all once every 2 months if lucky and then we started finding time just to be together on our own away from kids etc not for sex just for us walks etc. the up side being we started having more sex again and experimenting more in the last 3 months than the last 20 years of marriage. don't give up talk to each other.
 
I've been rather fortunate in my marriage as I haven't had to go without sex for very long. I think the longest I went was 7 days. And that was when I got snipped. I don't say that to brag, but to say I'm very thankful. And my heart goes out to you all who have the dry spells.

My last sexual encounter was Saturday. We had out all the sexy toys and sex furniture. It was great.

I will have a sexual encounter with myself here in just a few moments as I'm too horny to continue working without relief.
 
last night with my fella brother in next room i made sure there was plenty of noise
 
Too long. It's way too hard to find a FWB. But then I am still picky even though I don't have to date them.
 
Back
Top