Downright dirty stories

CompletedLeafie

Experienced
Joined
Oct 24, 2014
Posts
33
I see a lot of theads asking about what your favorite stories are with good plot and blah blah..

But since we are all here on an erotic story site, which story is one you wouldn't even show to your wife?! Your go to story when you want to turn off all the lights and just get down to business?

Edit: Unfortunately my story does not seem to be on this site anymore. It is called "Spare the rod" by Phoenixkiwi. 20+ year old son spanking his mother in good nature and enjoyed by both with not a hint of discomfort or non-consensual stuff to it.

Edit 2: For this site it would most definitely be a lot of silkstockinglover's stories. They are just dirty without the author even seeming to try. :D
 
Last edited:
My go to stories? Two immediately comes to mind.

Mom's Dirty Dancing by Anjinganak https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-dirty-dancing.
Son suggests to Mom that he would like to be an exotic dancer, but Mom, who is tipsy, decides to show off her dance moves. Always gets me off because I'm intrigued at the idea of two family members crossing the line simply because they are in a sexually charge situation.

She turned around and said "You sure know how to sweet talk your old mother. Is there anything else you'd like me to do, Big Shooter?"

I looked at the front of her panties and they were so wet and tight that I could see the crack between her pussy lips. I knew she was as turned on as I was and decided to take a chance. "How about a lap dance?" I said.

"How do I do that?" she asked.

"Like this" I said gently pulling her onto my lap so that her legs straddled me on either side of the chair. Her breasts were right against my face and her crotch was pressed against mine.

"What am I supposed to do now?" she asked dubiously.

"Just keep dancing." I said.

Tentatively at first, but then with increasing passion she rolled her hips against me. I had on a light pair of cotton pants and I could feel her crotch against my cock. I knew she could feel how hard I was.

Paid Services by Eklektikchik https://www.literotica.com/s/paid-service

Businesswoman Lacey hires male escort Trent for the night. Trent gets her to drop the professional businesswoman facade and at one point gets her to dance for him. I enjoy the notion of the female executive just letting go and getting in touch with their sexuality.

She gently swayed to a beat in her head, since she had neglected to put on music, while he smiled in appreciation as she got into it. Her tall, lithe body moved with ease as she started to slowly open the buttons of her blouse...one by one they came undone and revealed soft, smooth skin.

His eyes visibly darkened as the last one of them popped open and she grasped the sides of each panel and pause with a slight smile. A small surge of feminine power zinged through her body at the thought of arousing him...her eyes flickered down to his crotch and saw the evident bulge there, relief flooding her. He wasn't just playing around...he did find her attractive.

Turning her back to him, she glanced shyly...almost coyly over her shoulder at him and slowly slid the material down, baring shoulders, then back. She was toying with him, thrilling him. He loved when women played along and didn't make him do all the work. Some were cold and aloof...this one was alive. He itched to removed the clips from her hair and let it fall, eager to know what it felt like. She looked smooth and soft, finely toned, but still holding the curves of a woman.

He held his breath as the material suddenly puddled to the floor and let out a little moan of appreciation. Her shapely bottom was clad in a silky pair of white panties, the mesh sheer enough to show off the line splitting her cheeks....

Lacey was amazed by what she was doing. She had never done anything like this before and yet it seemed to flow out of her. Something long hidden in her nature was being released by the commanding presence of the young man behind her. She moved like a showgirl; like a dancer and yet she had no idea how she did it. Maybe she had seen it in films and somehow absorbed it, but whatever the reason, she was enjoying herself. Enjoying releasing the woman within.
 
De ja vu


This is the first I have heard of this writer but briefly reading some of her stories I can identify with many of her themes as I have experienced some first hand. If I didn't know better I would have thought my husband had written or at least provided the material for them. Yes I agree very arousing bedtime or anytime reading. Donna
 
As a mother of two twenty something sons I would have to say the nastiest story I have read so far is. Backseat mommy...ass fucked. OMG. ;)
 
I have decided to write my own totally real dirty story. It will take some time to complete but I'm sure I'll have plenty of arousing moments thinking back to those particular events. Pretty sure it will be called something like "Taking Donna""or My Hotwife does the nastiest on a kitchen counter. Lol
 
I have decided to write my own totally real dirty story. It will take some time to complete but I'm sure I'll have plenty of arousing moments thinking back to those particular events. Pretty sure it will be called something like "Taking Donna""or My Hotwife does the nastiest on a kitchen counter. Lol

I'm looking forward to reading the finished product. (and let me know if you need a perverted editor!) ;)
 
I'm looking forward to reading the finished product. (and let me know if you need a perverted editor!) ;)[/QUOTE
Haha, it's about half finished and yes I might need some expert editing to make sure it reads as hot and dirty as it was.
 
Editing

It would be my pleasure -- in more ways than one! ;)[/QUOTE

I think I finally have the time to,try my hand a writing a story about some of my own erotic experiences and of course I would take a few literary liberties. If you truly want to help me by editing please pm me and we can chat about it more.
 
I see a lot of theads asking about what your favorite stories are with good plot and blah blah..

But since we are all here on an erotic story site, which story is one you wouldn't even show to your wife?! Your go to story when you want to turn off all the lights and just get down to business?

Edit: Unfortunately my story does not seem to be on this site anymore. It is called "Spare the rod" by Phoenixkiwi. 20+ year old son spanking his mother in good nature and enjoyed by both with not a hint of discomfort or non-consensual stuff to it.

Edit 2: For this site it would most definitely be a lot of silkstockinglover's stories. They are just dirty without the author even seeming to try. :D

Just curious: what happened to "Spare the Rod?" Did the site take it down without consulting you?

My own take on spanking stories: no matter how good-natured they are, it seems that there will always be a mixture of pain and pleasure because that is how the world works. I admit I could be wrong about certain cases.

By the way, no one I know personally knows I write for erotic literature sites.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top