Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

slander - cinematography - phylum

Her critics didn't understand her motivation to catalogue this particular phylum of flora. They could slander her—call her a slut, call her scientific cinematography porn—she didn't care. She'd dedicated her life to collecting the microbiota found in seminal fluid. So what if she chose to do it orally.

chess ■ tourist ■ category
 
Chess - tourist - category

Just like in chess, life was a series of complicated moves designed to get you from one place to another. And yet a tourist couldn’t see that. They did what they pleased. They belonged in the ‘nuisance’ category – and yet they spent TONS of money, so we warily accepted them.

Onion - perfume - razor
 
The radio played 'Your Cheatin' Heart' as my love placated me with her oral ministrations. Am I the taskmaster or the obedient?

I am neither, as she is not mine.

telemetry - obsequious - verdant
 
Last edited:
telemetry - obsequious - verdant

The telemetry readings from his bio-processor showed he could get an erection, but was he obsequious enough to be used as a life-sized sex toy? As she lowered herself onto him, the verdant light in his eyes flickered with arousal, the only warning that he'd not take things lying down.

balm ■ external ■ spine
 
balm ■ external ■ spine

I felt the chills run up my spine whilst walking around the castle. The external structure was formidable and I could almost feel the ancient warriors battling on the parapets. Were there ghosts of dead soldiers? Reaching up I touched the cold stone and felt a balm soothing my soul.

Duvet - pumpkin - missing
 
She stretched langourously across the duvet as I brought coffee.

"Good morning, Pumpkin."

She smiled, but something was missing. It was her.

She left me a year ago.

Iconoclast - euphoria - stiletto
 
Iconoclast - euphoria - stiletto

He came into the bedroom and began undressing. “What game shall we play tonight?”

I stepped out of the walk-in closet, covered in black leather from head to toe, sporting my 6 inch stiletto heels.

“I’m the iconoclast goddess tonight, little bitch,” I smirked, knowing his euphoria would match mine.

Waitress - rejected - gingham
 
Hey friends - it was the OP's intent for these entries to be 50 words - please try to honor the spirit of the thread as it was intended!

Waitress - rejected - gingham
 
"Don't you think you're a little old to be dressed up like a princess?" her hockey addicted father asked.

Susie glanced over as she picked up her coat, "Not really. It's a Halloween thing. See ya later!"

When she got into Jimmy's car she leaned over and whispered, "Hi, Daddy...."

Bondage - cabinet - napkin
 
"Don't you think you're a little old to be dressed up like a princess?" her hockey addicted father asked.

Susie glanced over as she picked up her coat, "Not really. It's a Halloween thing. See ya later!"

When she got into Jimmy's car she leaned over and whispered, "Hi, Daddy...."

Bondage - cabinet - napkin

:heart:Loved it!:heart:

Putting your tip-toed avatar in such close proximity to the word 'Daddy' is enough to make any man weak in the knees.:rose:
 
Blush - Cut - Verge

Paiwai leaned over my desk, her low cut top drooping to the point that I was on the verge of seeing her nipple.
“Umm, I just use this form,” I stumbled. I tried to hide my blush.
When I looked up from her shirt, her smirk told me she noticed.

Quiet - Sleep - Bed
 
Quiet - sleep - bed

She playfully nudged her husband. “C’mon, dear – show me what you can do!”

“Quiet!” he growled back. “Don’t you know that a bed is for sleep? I’m tired, and I need to rest!”

“Please dear!” she pleaded. She sighed – this first night of her new marriage wasn’t going very well…..

Garden - wind - tonight
 
"There is caught, beautiful, and then there is caught."

Those words lingered on his lips as she began to share herself with yet another person. Would it be different this time? Could she handle it?

She turned toward him and smiled as she began to unbutton her blouse. "Take me."

Curious-frightening-adorable

Darn it, indie! You beat me. I was too slow this morning. Nice lines. Here were mine.

[size=-1]
He'd lead a merry chase, but she always got him. It was a cat/mouse game they shared. She'd play the uptight librarian with a ruler, and he'd play the horny professor caught with his hand in his unbuttoned placket.​
[/size]
Your words: curious-frightening-adorable
 
Last edited:
Curious - frightening - adorable

It was frightening, how she made me feel when I was with her. Her curious eyes pierced my soul. Her adorable nose - the way she bit her lip, which she knew made my knees weak. I wanted to hold her, protect her, and love her for all of eternity.

Peach - driveway - jacket
 
Bite Pull Hide

I hold my breath and bite my lip as I wait for you to find me.
My legs are locked together as my pussy throbs and my heart races.
Suddenly I feel you pull me backwards against your hard chest.
Do you think you can hide from me naughty girl?


Spank Fire Cabin
 
Spank Fire Cabin

She’d misbehaved, disobeyed. Now, at the log cabin, surrounded by forest, no way out, she bends at the waist collared, bound and blindfolded. The crackle of the fire the only sound as her skirt goes up, panties come down. Her body trembles with nervousness in anticipation of the first spank.

Teacher Undress Apologize
 
Teacher - Undress - Apologize

She refused to apologize again for demonstrating a pillory in a college level history course. She was a teacher first and foremost. That the Dean would end up pilloried in the quad and left in a state of undress that was too indecent to make the local news was incidental.

factor ■ climbed ■ stigmatize
 
Factor - climbed - stigmatize

He climbed into the bottle of tequila and tried to drown his sorrows. He knew jealousy could be a factor when he married a beauty queen. However, it became overbearing, and threatened to stigmatize his once happy-go-lucky personality. But now that she was frequently “working late,” his fears were confirmed.

Worthless - particular - liability
 
Pout - sister - regret

"Your pretty little pout won't work on me."

I smiled, then, and tossed my hair back over my shoulder. Maybe it was wrong, but I intended to enjoy every moment and give him something my sister couldn't replicate.

Then, I leaned forward and opened my mouth eagerly and without regret.

Flexed - tower - financial
 
Libido-crucifix-homecoming

Libby gripped the wooden crucifix under the cardigan, black dress shirt, and chemise. Until now, her good upbringing kept her eighteen-year-old libido sated, and knowing entry into the school dance would bring the attention of the worst kind of boys.

But it was Homecoming, and she needed to get laid.

(tis the season)
trick - treat - zombie

((OH ... and happy 1,500th post for me :D))
 
Trick - treat - zombie

“The trick,” said the handsome quarterback, “is in the initial impression. Don’t act like it’s a treat to meet them. But don’t act like a zombie either. Give them something to remember you by.”

The loveless loser calmly approached a beautiful girl….and promptly puked on her. She’ll certainly remember that!

Medicine - journey - circle
 
Back
Top