Anti-Seductress RP

RealxPassionx

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Posts
178
Looking for a long-term female role-play buddy who's into long-running detailed stories with slow buildup.

You're a respectable woman. You've got a good head on your shoulders. You did your best through high school and graduated with flying colors. Nothing really out of the ordinary about you, except for your massive 38J tits! You've been plagued with these things for years, even at a young age. You've always hated the looks you get, especially from men. In high school, guys would try to get in your pants, but you never allowed them that privilege. Even so, rumors break out about you sleeping around and being an all around slut. "I heard she fucked the whole football team all at once." "She's probably got every STD know to man." "She's probably been fucking her teachers to get by." These were just some of the propaganda that people fabricated about you. It didn't just stop at school though. Eventually, those rumors spread throughout the community. You became known as the town slut, despite never doing anything to warrant such a public shaming. It got so bad that you had to move to where no one knew you and start over.

Even years later, your breasts don't cease to cost you. You're more than qualified for the job that you want, but no one will hire you due to your "inappropriate proportions". Finally, you find someone who's willing to overlook the issue and give you the job. However, there's a catch: He has you doing him sexual favors. Seeing as how this is the only way to get the job, you reluctantly accept and become your bosses personal fuck toy.

One day you meet a young man who seems too good to be true. He's respectful of you. He doesn't ogle you. He treats you like no one else ever has before: Like a human. You quickly take a liking to him and overtime you two become close friends and for the first time in years, there's a very bright spot in your life. You've found someone who you can depend on. Someone that has you best interests in mind. Someone who makes you happy. It doesn't take long for you to fall in love with him, but you dare not tell him how you feel. You love him so much that you fear that if he knew all of the lewd and disgraceful things you've done to made ends meat that he would be repulsed by you. You couldn't bare the thought of him leaving you, but your heart and body aches for him.

(I'm open to suggestions and tweaks to the outline. These aren't set in stone details. I'd like to hear your feedback and ideas of how to enhance the story. Feel free to private message me if you're interested and feel free to let me know any questions or suggestions that you may have.)

Thanks for reading. Take care.
 
674723_719408.jpg


Jessica Lippincott
24
Secretary

Growing up Jessica got all the wrong kinds of attention. She was always rumored to sleeping around or using her body to get things all because of her large breasts and the way clothes clung to her curves. She had tried covering up and dressing different but despite anything the rumors still spread making it hard for her in school and finding work but that had never stopped her from learning and getting her degrees.

She finally had found a job as an assistant for the CEO at Lionel Headquarters and was glad he had overlooked her body and hired her. She had been desperate for the job having just moved there to a new city and she accepted his offer as being his personal assistant even though she over qualified for the position.

Her first week on her job had gone quite normal but one day after hours she had stayed with Mr. Owen's her boss and he offered her a raise if she had helped him out like he helped her. She was shocked at first but they had ultimately came to a decision if she helped Noone would find out.

She was typing at her desk when she got the im for her to meet him in the conference room in five minutes.She knew what he wanted, relief after the stressful meeting. She had met him there and he wasted no time pulling out his cock stroking and kneeling her down so she could help him.

She slowly licked his cock feeling his hard and thick member grow against her tongue and then wrapped her pink lips around the tip of his cock sucking slowly and hearing him groan above her and his rough hands reach into her bra to grab her large breasts.

Jessica felt ashamed doing this under the desk in the conference room she knew that if they were caught she would be fired not him but he seemed to enjoy the fact that she was forced to do this or lose her job.

She felt him grip her hair tight as he began shoving his 8 inches of dick down her throat fucking it like he normally did and roughly playing with her breast causing her to pant from the pace. He made her gag both from him making her feel so naughty and using her whenever he wanted to.

She tasted his precum on her tongue which wasn't bad but it wasn't something she wanted in her mouth right before her break.
 
Last edited:
Shareholders and investors were leaving from a meeting in the conference on the top floor of Lionel Headquarters in sunny New York City. Mr. Owens, one of Lionel's top CEO's shook every hand with a smile as each person exited the room. When he was alone, he looked out the large spotless windows overlooking Manhattan. He smiled to himself and reached into his pocket for his cell phone. He sent his assistant a message.

A few minutes later, a young busty redhead came walked into his office. She swallowed her pride as she shut the door behind her. Hearing the door click, Mr. Owens called her over with a smirk and pointed to underneath his desk.

Mr. Owens 'helped' the young lady onto her knees under his fancy desk. By this time, his cock was already out though his fly. Looking up from that dark tight space, she felt like any of Mr. Owen's storage that he would tuck away into a drawer on his desk. Leaning forward, she grasped his cock and dragged her tongue along the underside to the tip. Wrapping her crimson lips around his crown, the young lady looked up at him and saw his typical smug smile that she couldn't stand. His rough hands slipped beneath her top and grabbed at her big tits. He squeeze and dug his fingers into her heavy glands as she sucked away at his cock.

After merely bobbing her head on his knob, Mr. Owens grew frustrated and impatient with her technique.

To her surprise, he wrapped both of his hands around her throat and yanked her forward. The poor girl braced herself against the legs of his chair as he used her momentum to pummel his cock down her throat rapidly. She would gag and cough each time his dick hit the back of her throat. Her eyes started to water and she was filled with shame and humiliation. Finally, he relinquished his rough grasp from her throat and allowed her to breathe. She coughed as she withdrew head. She thought that he was finished with her.

Mr Owens pulled his poor secretary from under his desk and roughly bent her over his desk and sliding her white panties down. Before she could protest, she gasped and tensed up as he stretched her backdoor open for his fat cock. She clutched at his desk as he squeezed his dick into her tight hole and flattened her head against his desk with his hand. Pressing himself strongly against her, he pinned her to his desk and pummeled her poor ass. She wrapped her hand over her mouth and clenched her eyes shut and screamed into her sweaty palm to muffle the noise. Mr Owens on the other hand was grunting and growling like a beast while his thick meat plowed and stretched her tight elastic hole. His grunts had gotten stronger and faster as he was driven over the edge, and without warning her, he evacuated his swollen testicles into her boules. A thick glob of his seed oozed out and landed in her panties as he withdrew his cock from her ass. He panted as he got off of her and tugged his trousers up, leaving her sore and humiliated across his desk.

The desk phone rang causing her to leap off of his desk and compose herself. She adjusted her clothes back on as Mr. Owens casually attended to his phone as if what had just happened didn't happen.

'Thank you, Susan', he said in his professional voice as he hung up the phone and turned to his violated secretary. He slicked his black hair back to it's neat form.

"The new intern is here. Go clean yourself up and take care of it."

And with that, he was right back to work and let the lady show herself the way out.
 
Last edited:
Jessica stayed after feeling ashamed at being used like a cheap where and legs trembling after him fucking her ass so hard. She quickly hurried off to the ladies room her body flush and ass red.

She fixed her hair back into position and redid her eyeliner and lip gloss feeling the Phantom of his cocktail hitting the back of her throat. She walked past Mr.Owen's office and he smirked at her making her feel more ashamed of what she had just done and had done to her in the office.

She grabbed the paperwork off of her desk and headed down in the elevator to greet the new intern. He was young, handsome, and seemed very intelligent like herself. She knew he'd probably got well in the office. She just regretted he would probably hear the rumors about her and how mostly everyone disliked her there because of her looks and how the boss ogled her.

Jessica just wished she could find someone who didn't judge her. She approached him and smiled "Hi.. I'm Jessica Welcome to Lionel Headquarters..I'll escort you upstairs to meet Mr. Owens"she said handing him a folder with the employees handbook.
 
Gregory Payton
Age: 18

The young man had his notes out and was writing and sketching out ideas as they came to him when a lovely lady walked up to him with a folder in her hands. He snapped his attention away from his task and gave her his attention.

"Hi. I'm Jessica. Welcome to Lionel Headquarters."

'Oh...thank you', he said with a touch of anxiety in his voice. He closed his folder and stood up wiping away the wrinkles on his black suit. They pretty lady gave him a half smile and handed him his necessary reading material.

"I'll escort you upstairs to meet Mr. Owens."

Gregory followed Jessica as she lead him towards the employee elevator. As they walked through the office, Jessica would glance over her shoulder at the young man. She expected to see him staring at her ass, as most men, and women for that matter tend to do around her. Gregory on the other hand was looking straight ahead. He caught her eye and gave her a gentle smile. Jessica returned the polite gesture.

Jessica had been in more elevators than she could count. She would swear that 1/4th of her time here since she was hired was spent in this elevator. She had shown hundreds of people the way up, which made for a lot of uncomfortable silences while Jessica would catch the person staring at her chest. But when she would glance over at Gregory, he was staring up at the elevator lights lighting up one by one making there way to 27. Jessica sensed anxiety from the young man. Not because of being cramped in a tight space with her and her giant boobs. He didn't seem to notice her features at all. He was nervously bouncing slightly on his tip toes, double and triple checking his suit, making sure that it was in order. He was using his crude warped reflection from the silver elevator walls as a mirror, making sure that his hair was neat. He had spent night after night studying and researching the company, sketching and making pages worth of notes to fill out his portfolio. So many restless nights. He had succumb to exhaustion and fallen asleep face first into a book. But now, school was out. This is what he's wanted. What he's worked so hard for. Now, he's here. All has to do now is not screw it up. He's thinking about what he's going to say--he's going to present his ideas to Mr. Owen.

Jessica smiles as she secretly admires his youthful innocence. She finds it somewhat endearing. She still remembers what it was like to feel that tension and suspense that's been since replaced with content and resentment.

She holds back a giggle and puts her hand reassuringly on the young mans shoulder, turning to him.
 
Last edited:
Jessica admired the young man secretly. She could tell was nervous about starting there and remembered her first time interning after college. She suppressed a giggle and turned putting herror hand on his shoulder gently.

You should relax she said softly. "I don't know you that we'll yet , but I've read your resume and cover letter along with the portfolio you've sent and sorry if I'm overstepping but from what I saw your work is incredible" she smiled and took a step away 's from the young man once they were a floor away.

She hadn't wanted any more rumors to spread about her she just wanted a friend to to talk with there. She offered a small smile and looked over her shoulder. One word of advice..don't let him intimidate you. Mr Owens seems to respect the men who work at his level here.

She quieted again as the elevator doors opened and she led him to her bosses office. She felt the uneasiness she normally did when stepping in there and that made Mr. Owen's grin knowing why she was so nervous.

Aren't you going to introduce our intern Jessica?he said sternly and stared into her eyes.

She blushed and apologized right away "I'm sorry sir..This is Gregory Patton sir...He's a graduate from UBC and a very qualified new intern Sir.

Mr Owen's gave her a look and said Well see.. your dismissed Jessica

With that Jessica blushed embarrassed he'd spoken to her that way and hurried out of the office back to her desk.
 
The Sexual Role Play board is down the hall and to the left.
 
Back
Top