Cuckold is forced to surrender wife to her ex-husband

CKxDrBcO

Virgin
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Posts
1
I find that many of the cuckold genre where the hubby is submissive or sissyfied is done so by a dominant wife which doesn't do it for me. If someone could materialize this plot it'd be amazing, thanks.

Plot: A 30-something year old man discovers and comes to term with his cuckolding desires/beta male status and begins to explore the lifestyle along with his wife, a sexual submissive, high libido female with a history of dating black men and who is in love with her husband but needs more than he can provide. As time goes on the wife becomes accustomed to the sexual gratification her "friends" provide her with and hubby finds satisfaction in self-inflicted orgasm denial and pleasuring her through various means other than his dick.

Their life take an unexpected turn when the wife's jealous ex husband who never got really over the divorce discovers their private sex life which in turn he exploits e.g. threatens to expose his lifestyle to family, co-workers etc. the Ex who happens to be a somewhat intimidating and clever dark skinned man is able to with time convince hubby to set up a "date" at their own home so the ex is "able to join the fun, just once if she agrees". Long story short, he enters their home, wifey is in a submissive position bound, unaware of their mystery guest, eventually freaks out but later on is seduced/sexed up beyond control, and from that point forward he basically ridicules/humiliates the cuckold by teasing him, comparing his dick with him, forcing the wife to say or act in ways in which the ex always shows superiority, e.g. he fucks her on their bed/anniversary, shows up often unannounced and uses up wife sexually no matter the situation at hand (including while she is fucking her cuckold husband).

Wow I guess this is way more than I see others provide as input and I apologize if I am not presenting the request in the proper way, I just got carried away :rolleyes:
 
A cuckold is a man whose wife is cheating behind his back, without his knowledge or approval. He is scorned for being unable to control his wife. A wittol is a willing wimp who allows his wife to fuck around. Your wittol scenario is pretty standard stuff here. You could flesh it out with the backstory of the wife's divorce and remarriage and why the current husband is a wimp.
 
Back
Top