How to tie tits

lilsexykitty13

Experienced
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Posts
45
can anyone help me to tie my tits up the best way possible so they are so tight they start turning purple
 
That can lead to gangrene. Then the good surgeons will have to lop your tits off.

Eh, sorry.

Didn't want to sound like a psycho, but that will be the most probable case if your breasts start turning purple. Obstructed circulation can lead to serious problems, and gangrene is one of them.
 
can anyone help me to tie my tits up the best way possible so they are so tight they start turning purple

Are they long enough? Because it can be really hard to tie them. Trying to make each breast into a bunny ear, then tying it together is a challenge.

The Boy Scouts may be a good resource:

69d55f3cb8629c2ee43e5efdb2a44334.jpg


P.S. have a sober second thought on the whole turning purple thing. Like Sammael said, you don't want to permanently damage the tissue.
 
Maybe the bdsm forum and a thread that is about ropeplay is the best place for this question... although it is a How To... you may receive more insightful responses there.
 
Now I was asking myself "Is this a male posting?"

Check through your posting history and see lots of "I want" and "I would like to try" but at age 27, as your fumblr account states, I am surprised you have not actually tried things for yourself.

At age 27 you could be running your own advice thread rather than asking on How To... questions that your fumblr account would clearly demonstrate, by the photos you have gathered, how to tie breasts.

So this thread is not a question at all for you - is it George?

Like SquirtnBrat suggested - head off to a role play thread somewhere else.
 
Are they long enough? Because it can be really hard to tie them. Trying to make each breast into a bunny ear, then tying it together is a challenge.

The Boy Scouts may be a good resource:

69d55f3cb8629c2ee43e5efdb2a44334.jpg


P.S. have a sober second thought on the whole turning purple thing. Like Sammael said, you don't want to permanently damage the tissue.

~sings~

"Do your... tits hang low; do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot; can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder, like a Continental soldier? Do your tits hang low...?"
 
I have larger breasts, and prefer to wear a bra most of the time. But tying my tits into knot sounds horribly, horribly painful!! WHY OH WHY would you ever want to do that??? I am shaking my head on this one!!
 
Back
Top