Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
198_1000.jpg

mmmm nice!

It's been said before, I'm sure, but real women have curves!:D

Real women come in all shapes and sizes. I'm not going to say that a woman with an athletic body or a curvy body is more or less a "woman" because of their body. What makes a woman wonderful and special is the other stuff.

Personally, I tend to like curvey. But I do find many body shapes exciting.
I think, really, that it's wonderful that different men like different shaped women. There is no "right" or "perfect" each women is who she is, and I try to appreciate what is beautiful and special about each one.

Now, that all said....show me the hot curves! :D

It's been said before, I'm sure, but real women have curves!:D

Actually, many real women aren't curvy (at least as defined by this thread) at all...

Women come in all shapes and sizes and proportions. I know what you meant, but women don't need to told by men what makes us "real." Whatever that means...

Actually, many real women aren't curvy (at least as defined by this thread) at all...

Women come in all shapes and sizes and proportions. I know what you meant, but women don't need to told by men what makes us "real." Whatever that means...

Thank you for saying this. I'm curvy and my body type is similar to the women in the pics here. But that doesn't make me any more "real" than a woman who is thin.

Thank you for saying this. I'm curvy and my body type is similar to the women in the pics here. But that doesn't make me any more "real" than a woman who is thin.

Believe me I'm not pissing into the wind and don't want to start a shit storm... All the "Majority" of men and women mean in this thread is for "Us" these are real Women. We're not attracted to thin women.. We like and prefer curves.. We don't bash those who like thin women either..

My .02 cents....

Please don't hijack the thread....

:devil:

me :)

hope everyone enjoys ;)

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back