The wrong planet (Open to females, Bi-males and furry/tentacle fans.)

Paulwilson57

The Sexual Writer
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Posts
6,944
They were in trouble. Serious trouble.

The year 2321. Planet Earth had been destroyed. It was still there but over time Humanity had destroyed the planets O zone layers. The polar ice caps have melted flooding the Earth.

Before it was too late all the countries of the world united and sent out space ships looking for planets that humanity could live on.

We had found 12 planets that we could live on. Everyone they could get off Earth they did. The human race was spread over the 12 planets and over 85 space stations throughout all the galaxies.

However the SNR Carlie had just come out of the other side of a black hole straight into an astoroid storm. The astoroids had destroyed the ships shields and even with one of the best pilots in the galaxy the ship took some serious damage.

With only two of the five engines working they were going down.

Captain Stephen Williams stood on the main deck of the ship holding onto the guard railings. He stood at 6'0 tall with short brown spikey hair and deep sea blue eyes. He had a strong body toned through years of training. Wearing black pants with a black and white high collar jacket only woren by captains. At 27 he was one of the youngest captains in the galaxy.

Shouting orders to his crew the only thing the pilot could do was put the space ship down onto an unknown planet in a new galaxy.

"Everyone brace for crash positions."
 
Commander Joshua Walsh stood at his console back in engineering as he struggled to keep the remaining engines going. His hands flew as he tried to reroute power to the systems they would need to have a somewhat controlled landing.

He heard the Captains order over the intercom so he grabbed on to the railing on the sides of his console.

"Come on baby, hold together." He said as he waited for the less than pleasant landing that was coming.
 
Lieutenent Lee sent the distress signal until the communication console began to spark and flare in her face. She slapped the flames out before they took, but the station was fried. It would only take a few seconds to loop the interstellar comm link through a different station, but finding one that was still viable would take more time than they had, and with the way the ship was shaking, unstrapping from her seat seemed like suicide.

Instead, she turned to look at the main display. The ship was breaking through the atmosphere of a planet, safe from trhe asteroids for the moment, but caught in the grip of gravity.

In sheer desperation, she thumped the console and by some miracle, the link activated, at least for a moment.

"This is the SNR Carlie," she shouted into the smoldering mic, "We are in distress, we are going down on ... where the fuck are we?"
 
Medical Ensign Rebecca Rissmann's eyes widened in terror as she heard the Captain's Orders barked through into sickbay.

"Everyone brace for crash positions."

She was an efficent worker and had proved to be a bright and able student during the 3 years since taking on a medical post, but now those years of training almost deserted her as she murmured to herself.

" .. crash ... oh my god ... "

Strapping herself securely into the seat and holding onto the handles at either side, she closed herself and willed herself to stay calm.

"... ok.. Beccy... don't lose it ... don't..... "

She bit back a scream as the ship shuddered and sparks flew!
 
Captain Stephen Williams held onto the railing tightly as he saw four members of his crew all strapped into their seats pushing at buttons and shouting orders to each other.

Just as the ships front windows showed them entering the atmosphere giving of a purple glow into the whole front ship deck.

From the back of the ship there was a blast that rocked the whole ship. In the split secon the captain thought it was one of the engines he was lifted off his feet and thrown to the floor.

He lifted his head off the floor and climbed into the seat just as the ship smashed into a dense forest. All the plants and odd looking trees begin to slow the ship down as does the red sand like mud the front of the ship is tearing up.


After almost a full minute of sliding the ship came to a stop with cracking sounds. The captain stood up.

"Is everyone ok? Everyone status report now?"
 
The blast DID make Rebecca scream.
Closing her eyes she grasped onto the handles her whole body being jolted up and down, arms wrenching as she tried to remain secure.

Ironically the crash into the undergrowth finally flung her free, her body seeminlgy skidding across the floor to land with a heavy thud against the debris that had been shaken loose.

She lay stunned as the voice came through the intercoms.


"Is everyone ok? Everyone status report now?"

The Captain was still alive and so hopefully were the rest of the crew.
Slowly she rose, testing out her limbs, sure that she would bruise, but assured that there were no breaks.

Remembering her duty she picked her way through the chaos of sick bay and hit the panel to communicate with the bridge.

"Captain ... Ensign Rissmann...."

She took a steadying breath. It was a rare time that she communicated with the Captain directly, but with her superiors called to the bridge she was the only crew member left in sick bay.

" ... no injury sustained .. sick bay ... status.. unknown... "

She struggled to remember protocol, but failed, panic gripping her again.

"It's chaos here Captain. Debris, equipment ... "

It would be difficult enough to pick her way through it much less use it as a serviceable area.

" ... no sterile area maintained ... equipment possibly compromised ... "

Her mind raced to think what else she could possibly report on, but she drew a blank.

" ... awaiting orders, Captain... "

She concluded finally hoping that she would have time to gather her wits before having to face her superiors.
 
The captain heard static for a few seconds before hearing.

"Captain ... Ensign Rissmann...."

" ... no injury sustained .. sick bay ... status.. unknown... "
"It's chaos here Captain. Debris, equipment ... "

" ... no sterile area maintained ... equipment possibly compromised ... "
" ... awaiting orders, Captain... "

"Stay there i am on my way to you."

The captain had already begun running down the corridors of the ship towards the medical bay. He pulled out a clip and attached it to his eyes as he ran.

"Status updates on the other areas. Now."

The captain came charging into the medical bay and almost ran right into Rebecca. He caught her in his arms just in time.

He took a look round and alot of the gear had been thrown all over the place. Lucky no was on any of the beds as they had been turned over.

The metal storage shelves looked fine and they had a good amount of stock in them.

"Are you ok Rebecca?"

After being on the ship for three years Stephen had gotten to know Rebecca well while traveling through space.
 
"Stay there i am on my way to you."

The instruction came clearly over the com, giving her no time to respond before the channel was closed.

Looking round the room, Rebecca had no idea where to start to tidy or take an inventory. She was still turning around uselessly when the Captain came changing round the corner and ran straight into her.

" ... Captain ... "

She exclaimed breathlessly as she found herself steadied with his arms around her.

"Are you ok Rebecca?"

She nodded as she stepped away from him, her head still swimming in confusion.

" ...a bit shaken... Sir ... "

She responded shyly. Although he had alays been friendly and encouraging, Rebecca was still very respectful of his status and the fact that despite his relative youth, she was still 6 years his junior.

"... What about the others, ... the ship? Are we ... stranded here ... ? "

Anxious questions tumbled out of her.
 
Last edited:
Captain Williams looks at Rebecca as she asked him a bunch of questions all at once.

"... What about the others, ... the ship? Are we ... stranded here ... ? "

He answers them quickly getting some medical supplies out of the metal storage shelves.

"The crew on the bridge are fine. The ship is damaged. We don't know the extent yet. Yeah we are stranded here whereever here may be. We only had two engines before we landed and we can't take off with four working. We need to head to the other decks and check on the rest of the crew. Lets head for the crew quarters first."

The captain has medical bags on his shoulder ready to lead Rebecca.
 
Commander Walsh struggled to stay upright as the ship hit the ground and shook madly. He hit a few buttons as he rerouted what little power they had to what remained of there shields to help cushion the blow a tiny bit. The ship jerked to a stop and he was thrown from his feet. He landed hard on his side but escaped any serious injury.

"Engineering reporting Sir." He said as he rose to his feet and activated his com. "We have systems down all over the ship. I'm running a diagnostic now"
 
The captain heard the report.

"Hold on Joshua were coming to you. To the engine room. Double time."
 
"The crew on the bridge are fine. The ship is damaged. We don't know the extent yet.

She nodded as he glanced at her briefly before gathering up medical supplies.

"Yeah we are stranded here whereever here may be. We only had two engines before we landed and we can't take off with four working."

That wasn't good news, but the Captain seemed so calm and matter of fact that his manner calmed Rebecca.

"We need to head to the other decks and check on the rest of the crew.
Lets head for the crew quarters first."


Seeing that the Captain had gathered the necessary medical supplies for first aid, Rebecca picked her way over to him and followed him out down the corridor and on towards the crew quarters. Some parts of the ship looked unaffected, but others gave her cause for concern where twisted metal obviously evidenced the force of impact.

She watched as a report came through from engineering and hoped the news was good...
 
" ... Commander Walsh...?"

She questionned, wondering whether the haste was due to injury or crisis in the engine room.

She took off as quickly as she could, her 5 ft 4 stature making it difficult for her to match the Captain's strides and speed ...
 
Captain Williams runs along with Rebecca too the engineing deck. They come through the doors.

"How are you Joshua? And whats the state of the engines?"
 
Joshua looked up as the Captain and an Ensign walled in to engineering. He nodded to both of them before going back to work.

"I'm fine Sir, the ship on the other hand isn't so well." He said as he continued to work at his console. "We still have the two engines but just barely. Shields are shot now and we have power loss over much of the ship."
 
"Right we will check over the other floors. Joshua I need you to make a list of parts we will need to find to get the other engines back online. Then I will make a team to go out and look the parts. i will need that list asap."

The captain and Rebecca headed out checking on the crew quarters. Lucky no one was seriously hurt a couple of cuts and bruises.

From there they checked out the mess hall. That was fine no damage as it was towards the middle of the ship. The Storage area had two dead crew men. The large containers had fell crushing the both under the weight.

The armoury was also ok. with the three staff doing an inventory check on the weapons.

The lower deck was badly damaged. 3 dead crew members and the ship's smaller landing craft had took a beating an was offline.

Out of a crew of 80 people they had only lost 5 members in the crash. They had been lucky to lose that little amount.

The captain spoke into his com.

"I want a full analysis on the planet we have landed on before I lead a team out there."
 
John Edwards

OOC: Man.. Paul sent me the PM at around 2 and only a few hours later. You all jump far ahead.

John had been attending to the engines when the captain gave the orders. However, the groaning from the engines as the metal bent and warped, gave John enough information to understand what was happening.

As the ship fell, John grabbed onto some railing. The place began to get warm and the whole ship began to shake. Then there was a loud explosion, and John fell foward, banged his head on the wall, and knew no more.

(Several minutes later)

John opened his eyes and slowly got up. His head hurt like hell and he felt a little confused. As he rose to his feet, he felt dizzy so he took a few deep breaths, until it passed.

Looking around, the first thing he noticed were the engines. Every single one was damaged. Cursing, he walked over to a small mirror and looked at his reflection.

The person that looked back at him was a 20 year old male, with straight black hair, pale skin, a slightly thin face with no acne or freckles on it. The most unusual feature were his eyes. His right one was blue while his left was green. He had an average body build with a little extra muscle, from working as an engineer, stood 5' 11" and weighed 167 lb.

There was some blood above his right eyebrow that was a result of hitting his head. "Well, not too bad. Nothing that time won`t heal." He set down the mirror and made his way outof the engineering room and towards the bridge. He had to find out if the rest of the crew were still alive.
 
Rebecca accompanied the Captain on his assessment of the ship.
Where crew had sustained minor injuries, she took the medical kit from him and set to cleaning cuts, applying plasters and occasionally bandages.
Thankfully there were only rare occasions where they found a crew member beyond help. Though medically trained, Rebecca still found death difficult to deal with. She was pleased that it was the Captain who logged the identities and cause of death for these individuals and arranged for others to make arrangements for the bodies.

By the time they had completed the tour of the ship Rebecca was emotionally drained, but relieved. They had almost their full complement of crew.
Things could have been so much worse!

Now all they had to do was find out where they had landed....
 
The captain walks round talking to Rebecca.

They have just come through one of the lower doors to some of the small locker rooms on the corridor on the lower level across from the cargo deck.

The captain stopped after a few steps and grabbed hold of Rebecca's hand halting her.

Part of the side window was broken away so they could see out into the planets forest.

Stephen qucikly relaxed their was no air lock on the door which meant the pressure was the same as the ships presssure.
He carefully walked to the damaged window and looked out.

The forest looked beautiful.

"Hey Rebecca take a look at this planet."
 
All areas had been checked, yet the Captain did not dismiss Rebecca back to put the sick bay to rights. Instead they continued to explore corridors and storage areas.

She gave a gasp as the Captain suddenly reached out to prevent her from taking another step. Anxious, Rebecca looked around seeing the broken window and splinters of glass that showed the impact had come from the outside.

Staying where she was, Rebecca watched as the Captain walked towards the opening and looked out.

"Hey Rebecca take a look at this planet."

The pressure of the ship had not been compromised and judging by his invitation the environment was unthreatening. Following his lead and moving carefully towards the Captain, Rebecca stood and looked out seeing that they seemed to be surrounded by a lush forest.

"Must be a temperate climate, Captain. Likely to hold sources of food and water ... "

She was in official mode until she breathed;

" ... and it sure is beautiful ... "
 
The captain was looking out of damaged window taking in the beautiful forest with Rebecca stood by his side.

A strong orange glow over the sky as the plants seemed to move in the breeze however there was no wind.

That was when Captain Stephen spotted long plant like vines inside the ship. They had covered most of the lockers.

The very tips of the vines were moving like they were swaying.

The nearest three were a few inches from Rebecca's left leg.
 
Though not analytical, the Captain too seemed captivated by the scene beyond the broken glass.

" ... so much vegetation ... there's bound to be animal life, don't you think?"

She questionned, her voice stilled and almost reverent as she looked out noting the orange hue of the sky and the almost reaching motion of the plants, one of which suddenly brushed against her leg making her look down and note that it had reached into the ship.

" ... fast growing ... possibly rapid reproduction ..?"

She queried feeling the tendril seeming to wrap itself around her bare leg.
Taking a step closer to the Captain, she pulled her leg away, yet rather than the vegetation unfurling, it seemed to cling and if possible creep higher to almost the height of her knee.

"... Captain..?"

She queried gesturing the strange behaviour of the plant.

" ... they're ... invasive ... perhaps we should ... "

She broke off with a gasp as a thin ivy like tendril extended to catch in her hair and the thicker vine circled higher beyond the knee towards her thigh, causing her to reach downwards to pull at the plant to release its hold as it nudged up the neat straight skirt of her uniform ...
 
The captain seeing Rebecca in distress moved round behind her and grabbed the vine just as it got to her skirt.

No matter how hard he pulled it wouldn't come off or uncurl from her leg. Pulling with both hands he didn't even see another vine slip round his ankle.

Both his feet were planted on the floor so he could pull better.

As he tried to pull at it again. He felt his left leg tighten. He looked down to see a vine had moved up wrapping tightly round his ankle up to his knee.

"What the hell is this?"

There was another vine creeping over his shoulder as it wrapped round his right arm softly before tightening it's grip.
 
Rebecca gasped as the Captain grabbed hold of the vine and attempted to pull it free of her leg.
If anything the greenery seemed to latch on more tightly!
And all the time, the whispy vine was flicking through her hair, round her neck, as if exploring and sensing her, the touch making her shiver.

Glancing sideways, she saw that the Captain too had a vine creeping up his leg.

"What the hell is this?"

She gasped in answer, the vine having moved higher, nudging upwards beneath her skirt now.
She reached to ty to dislodge it and found a thick branch like vine extend and lash around her waist preventing her from moving much in any direction.

"Captain!!.. What... What are they?"

She called out the tendil at her neck and hair seeming to thicken and become more insistent as it flicked and explored ...
 
The Captain struggled more against both the two vines that made them hold him tighter.

With one wrapped round his left leg that had wrapped onto his thigh. His right hand was almost wrapped up to his wrist.

He looked over watching the vine round Rebecca neck.

"Captain!!.. What... What are they?"

"Part of the plant life i think. The more we struggle the tighter their hold. I think they was to check us out. We are as alien to them as they are to us. Maybe if we relax they may let us go."

The captain felt another one of the vines moving over to his right leg. This time however it slid under his pant leg and begun wrapping round his leg softly moving higher.
 
Back
Top