Bad boy and the ballerina (Closed for Paulwilson57)

Olivia cringed hearing Alex say to Paul she talks about him all the time and wants him in her every moment. Paul gasped. She couldn't believe Paul was eating it all up thinking she really did want him. Paul was cumming in her pussy as she was cumming. She didn't get a chance. to deny what Alex said because he silenced with his lips. He started cumming in her ass.

They were both filling her up with cum. She came down first from her orgasm. Her breathing started going back to normal. Paul finished next and then Alex. Their cum was dripping out of her a bit. Alex suggested to Paul he get back to work. Paul dressed and then left them alone.

"I did like being double stuffed. You are a pretty amazing boyfriend. Can I only fuck him when your there? He likes me a lot and I don't want to give him the wrong message and I don't want him turning into a crazy stalker." She said. She stood up cum dripping out her holes. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned herself to the best she could. She picked up http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/60250742.jpg. She slid it on and put her hair up in a messy bun. She moved over to Alex. She kissed him passionately.
 
Alex smiled as he heard want Olivia said about him being a great boyfriend and watched her as she dressed. He knew Paul was harmless and helpless as Olivia could have him eating out the palm of her hand. He was a shy and quiet boy the perfect type.

Right after she kissed him he answered her questions.

"Cause I'm such a good boyfriend you can fuck him when I'm not there. In fact the moment you finish your dance shortly I want you to head back stage find him and fuck his brains out while I watch the rest of the show knowing what your doing to him."

Alex slapped her ass under her dress as he admired her body walking towards the door.

"Then when I get my hands on you there will be no mercy. Good luck babe."

He said with lust in his eyes as he left the room and returned to his seat less than a minute before the curtain rose.

Paul was stood in the wings making sure everyone knew their cues and came onto the stage on time.
 
"Okay I will fuck his brains out while you watch the show. I bet you'll be all hard thinking about me sliding down his pole. I didn't tell you as well as ballet and lap dancing I'm good on a pole. I will have to show you." Olivia said. Alex slapped at her ass under her dress. She moved to the door with. She grin hearing him say when he got his hands on her there will be no mercy. He said good luck. She lean in and kissed him before he left to go get his seat.

Olivia went to the wings and saw Paul. She walked over to him. "Once I finish my performance I want you in my dressing room." She said. She leaned into him and blew air on his neck as her hand grabbed at him through his pants. "You get to put that in me again." She whispered to him. She walked away and got into place after the first performance of the second half. The curtains went up and she stepped out. She winked at Alex before starting her performance. Her body moved so naturally to the music. She killed every move.

Once she was finished the crowd cheered and she took a bow. She wasn't needed until the closing number now. She went back to her dressing room. She slipped out her dress wondering when Paul would get to her. She pulled on her robe over her naked body and sat waiting for him.
 
Paul couldn't beleive what Olivia had done as she whispered to him and grabbed his bulge. Watching her dance on stage he looked forward to seeing her in her dressing room.

Alex watched her performance rock hard knowing minutes after she left the stage she would be fucking a guy hard back stage. He stroked himself under his jacket as she left the stage.

Paul slipped away from the wing after he sent the next few dancers on. Quickly moving back to Olivia's dressing room. He knocked and then opened the door stepping inside.

He saw Olivia was at her dressing table in a robe and walked over next to her. His bulge was next to her face.

"You wanted to see me?"

He asked shyly as olivia wanted to see all of him.
 
Olivia was actually happy to see Paul walk into her dressing room. She had been thinking about fucking him since Alex told her too. She was wet and ready. She smiled at him when he walked over to her. "Yes I did." She said. His bulge was up right near her face. She ran her fingers over his bulge teasing him. She was looking into his eyes. She could see she was already driving him wild.

Paul was a sweet boy who had always liked her and Alex wanted her to fuck him so she would. She unzipped his trousers. She pushed them down his legs then his boxers too. She then pulled off his top. She wanted him naked for her so she could get him completely ready to fuck.

She opened up dressing gown so he could look at her naked body. She leaned over to his cock. She ran tongue across his balls and then up his cock. She winked at him before taking his cock into her mouth. She got to bobbing up and down sucking his cock. Her eyes locked on his as she worked his cock.
 
Paul heard her say that she did want to see him. Then he felt her hand on his bulge in his pants. He was semi hard enjoying the feeling and he shut his eyes. He didn't even feel Olivia open his pants.

The first thing he felt was her tugging them down with his boxers shorts and pulling them off his feet taking his shoes and socks too. His eyes opened up just in time to see her pull his jumper off his head. As he now stood there nude with his cock at around 6 inches semi hard.

A moment later that changed as Olivia dropped her robe to show her beautiful naked body. His focus pulled to her beautiful breasts and nude pussy. His cock hardened growing to 8 inches long pointing right at her.

Olivia leaned over bending at the waist as he saw her lick his balls. He moaned out as her tongue come out again this time licking his cock.

This felt like a fantasy to Paul. He had stroked his cock many times to thoughts about Olivia like this and now here she was doing it. It almost didn't seem real. The next second all words and thoughts left his head as he felt her lips close round his cock sucking him.

"Ohhh amazing. Your so beautiful."

The words he had always wanted to say but was to shy now came out as his eyes locked with hers as she sucked him. His cock growing another inch inside her mouth as his hands slid into her hair letting her control him.

He knew her mouth would make him cum quickly as he had never had a blow job before today or had sex either.

Alex meanwhile kept watching the performance knowing what she was up to he stroked his cock more under his jacket.
 
Olivia knew Paul adored her and it was confirmed even more when he said amazing and she was beautiful. He was harmless boy and she knew he wouldn't step out a line. He was lucky enough to have her sucking him again. He was in the palm of her hand.

He was infatuated with her. She had all the power. He was a good guy and he deserved some good loving without love involved. She knew he was so inexperienced and she was going to teach a lot of things.

Her mouth was slipping up and down his cock. He was big but not as big as Alex. She would obviously prefer to be with Alex but Paul was a good stand in. He wasn't like Alex at all but she wanted to help him learn.

She would teach Paul things he could use with other girls. She'd help him get a girl of his own. She pushed her mouth down his entire cock. Her fingers tickled at his balls.
 
Paul was so shy. He had never even been on a date before. He had lived next door to Olivia since high school and had barely spoken to her due to his shyness.

Now he was completely nude in her changing room with her lips wrapped round his cock and he didn't even know how it had happened. She had such power over him he would do anything for her.

He could feel her really working his cock as he barely moaned out.

"Ohhh I'm going to cum."

Being young he could cum many times as he knew from his fantasies of Olivia. His hands held her head weakly as to not hurt her. He also didn't know if she wanted him to cum then or even if she would swallow it.

She was in charge and he would do what ever she asked. He looked into her eyes and was lost as he moaned out loud again.
 
Olivia was now aware of how much power she had over him. Paul would do anything for her and it was handy to know. She knew she was doing things to him that he'd never experienced before. He was new to the world of sex.
He could feel her really working his cock as he barely moaned out.

He called out he was going to cum. His hands in her hair was so gently. He was sweet and didn't know what to do. The bad boys always get the girls because their not afraid to take what they want and take control. She was going to teach him a lot of things and she saw it was tutoring a sweet boy to help him with the ladies.

She looked up at him and nodded giving him permission to cum in her mouth. She stroked his leg as she stroked his balls hard with her other hand. She wanted him to cum right now.
 
Paul saw her nod and knew she wanted him to cum. He looked straight into her eyes wanting to saviour the moment as he felt his balls tighten and then he moaned out very loud as he came hard inside of her mouth.

It was a very big load as his cock kept pumping and pumping more cum out down her throat.

Paul thought she would want him to leave now however his cock was still hard as a rock. He didn't know if this would ever happen to him again as he smiled down at her with a sweet kind smile.

"Ohhh thank you so much Olivia. God your perfect."

His cock popped out her mouth and was 9 hard inches bobbing in front of her face as he stood there looking down at her. He reached his hand out to help her up like a gentleman.
 
Paul came deep in Olivia's mouth. She swallowed his cum. She looked at him and saw he was so happy that she let him cum down her mouth. Paul was sweet and kind so she didn't mind giving him some pleasure.

He slipped out her mouth. She thought him thank her was so sweet. He held his hand out helping her up. "You know your so sweet and your very welcome. Would you like to fuck me?" She said.

She smiled at him. She pulled his body to his. She kissed him passionately. She moved her legs round his waist. She kissed him as she stroked his back. She was very happy to be treating him for being so nice and sweet to her.

She ran her hand through his hair as she kissed him passionately. "I think your great Paul." She said. She smiled at him. She kissed him passionately as she stroked his chest.
 
Paul watched her body as she gracefully got up with help from his hand. Her nude body was so beautiful as he stared at he hearing her say he was sweet made him blush a deep share of red.

The words that spilled from Olivia's mouth shocked him as she asked if he wanted to fuck her?

Before he could even think Olivia pulled him to her which took him off balance trying to recover he fell backward onto his ass. Sat on the floor looking at her.

Paul felt her climb onto his lap as she kissed his lips. So many feelings of joy as her body rubbed his cock agaisnt his stomach. Her hands trailed over his back giving him goose bumps.

She called him great as he looked deep into her eyes when their kiss broke.

"Yes please."

Was the answer to her questions as his hard cock was rubbing against her pussy and stomach as he used his hands to keep from falling back fully onto the floor.
 
Olivia smiled at Paul. She knew that he wanted to fuck her before he even answered. He'd fucked her earlier but that been a DP so this time she'd be able to see just what Paul had got.

His hard cock rubbed against her. She got off his lap and pulled him to his feet. She then pushed him down on the chair. She kissed his neck as she rubbed her wet pussy against his cock.

She grabbed the base of his cock and pushed the tip into her. She slid down the rest of his cock. He wasn't as big as Alex but he was a good size. She sat still on his cock for a minute before moving up and down.

She moved one of his hands to her perky boobs and the other to her ass. She was riding him hard. Her lips on his neck kissing,sucking and biting leaving little marks on him.
 
Paul suddenly got the feeling that Olivia hadnt finished with him yet and was confirmed when she man handled him into standing up before getting him to sit in the chair.

Straddling the chair quickly she was assaulting his senses as her lips found his neck and made him moan out and her wet pussy ran agaisnt the tip of his straining cock.

He moaned out louder as he felt her hand grip his cock tightly and she lowered herself onto him. Paul bit his lips as his cock sunk inside her pussy.

As soon as he was fully in her she stopped. He wondered if she was thinking of changing her mind as he looked into her eyes smiling.

"You have made this day so great."

Her hands guided his onto her body and the moment he felt her skin his hands started working well.

Even though he had never been with a girl before his fingers teased over her nipple of one breast then the other as his hand gripped and needed her ass cheek.

He could feel her riding his cock hard as her lips were all over his neck. He didn't even know or care she was leaving marks on his neck. He was enjoying it to much as he felt her lock herself round him.

"Ohh this feels amazing."

He could feel his cock head pushing agaisnt her g spot from this angle.
 
"Well Paul I'll make a lot of your days great I promise." Olivia said. Paul's soft hands were on her body. They were smaller and not as strong as Alex's but he was doing good with her. He was making her feel pretty good. His fingers teased at her hard nipple as he was gripping hard at her hot tight ass. She looked at him and smiled before she started kissing at his neck. She covering his neck in kisses.

She knew people would ask about the marks and she knew he wouldn't say it was her. She was riding on his cock. He was deep in her tight wet pussy that had been fucked so much today by Alex. She wondered what Alex was doing right now. Paul's cock was hitting her g spot and her pussy clinged to his cock. She was covering his cock with her cum.
 
Paul was moaning and panting out as Olivia's body really knew how to work him.

"Ohh thank you. Thank you. Thank you Olivia. I will look forward to each and everyday with you."

Paul didn't know or care about the bite marks and lipstick marks on his neck as he was enjoying her to much to notice. His finger tips tugged at her hard nipples as he moaned out and his hand on her ass moved to grab a better hold with some of his fingers grazing over her ass hole.

He could feel her bouncing harder on him as he was sure she was cuming as her pussy tightened around his cock making his balls boil and he gasped.

"May I cum in you princess?"

Paul was on the brink of cuming but was holding off with his all his might till he heard her words.
 
"Paul you don't need to thank me you need to thank Alex for letting you fuck his girlfriend." Olivia said. It was the first time she was saying it to someone she was Alex's girlfriend and it felt so good. She was happy Alex was hers.

She moaned out as he tugged on her nipples hard. She bite her lip. Her nipple were so hard for him. His hand on her ass grabbed at it hard. She felt his fingers grazing over her ass hole.

She was cumming so hard on his cock moaning out loudly. Her pussy was gripping his cock hard. She closed her eyes tightly as she bite her lip. Her body was shaking a little. She felt so good.

"Yes of course you can Paul." She said stroking his chest. Her lips attached to his. She was kissing him passionately. She was riding out her orgasm. She felt so good. He surprised her by being pretty good at this and making her cum.

She glanced over at the clock and knew she was needed on stage for the last performance. She knew that Alex was probably so hard under his jacket and after the show was finished he'd fuck her so hard. She need some good hard loving from her man.
 
Paul was just about to cum inside her when he heard her say he could thank Alex her boyfriend. The news shocked Paul as he tried to let it pass over his face quickly so she didn't notice.

He thought he could be her boyfriend and begun to wonder what this was. But Olivia's pussy was feeling to good on his cock to slow him down for long.

When she said he could cum and kissed his lips he moaned out and surrendered to her as his cock leaked cum into her pussy as he was moaning round her tongue.

Paul knew he would have to get dressed after this and make sure everyone was ready for the finale.

Meanwhile in the crowd Alex was tugging his cock under his jacket as he waited for the finale any minute and wanted to see Olivia dance once more before he got back stage and fucked her good and hard.
 
Olivia's and Paul's lips were attached to each others. They were moving in time together both riding through their orgasm. Olivia was liking this more than she had originally thought she would.

His cum filled her up so much. She was coming down from her orgasm and breathing heavily. She stroked his chest. "God Paul." She said. She bite playfully down on his neck.

She moved off his cock once they both finished their orgasms. His cum dripped down her inner thighs. She looked at him and smiled. "That was great." She said.

Olivia wiped her legs and went to her rack of dresses to choose one to finish on. She slid on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=95079722. "Let's go finish the show. Remember to say thank you to Alex." She said with a grin as she ran her hand through her hair.
 
Paul blushed as her comment of how great it was as she slid off his cock and he stood up turning away as he looked for his clothes on the floor.

Quickly finding them he put them on as he slid his pants on.

"I should be saying that to you. Thank you so much Olivia. That was wonderful."

Quickly slipping into his jumper and shoes to finish getting ready he turned to see her picking out her dress.

"I need to get back and make sure everyone is ready for the finale."

Just as Paul was leaving he heard he needed to thank Alex. He ran back to the side of the wings ushering people onto the stage as he decided to thank Alex when he went to come back stage after the show as he was sure he would.

Alex meanwhile pulled his cock out from under his jacket as he knew Olivia would take the stage any moment.
 
Olivia glanced over at Paul who was sliding his pants back on "Your welcome and you don't need to thank me at all. Just see it as me tutoring in the world of sex." She said. He put on his jumper and shoes. "I'll see you in the wings." She said smiling at him. She ran her hand through her hair putting her dress on. He left the dressing room.

She put her in a bun and did her make up. She was ready to perform the last number of the show. She left her dressing room and went to the wings. She smiled and waved at Paul. She then got in place and the curtains went up. The spotlight was on her and she started her routine. She looked at Alex and winked.

She could see he was so hard. Once she finished she took her final bow of the night and was given a bouquet of a dozen red roses. She went back to her dressing room and changed out her dress. She couldn't wait to see Alex. She slid on http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/35/51/1c/35511c3ff5a475b0021db2b3545b5788.jpg with no underwear underneath.
 
Alex watched Olivia dance as he stroked his cock in plain sight of her. He couldn't wait to get her alone as his cock throbbed for her.

The moment the show finished he tucked his cock away and stood giving her a standing ovation as he clapped loudly for her.

As the curtain closed he was already beginning to head for back stage as he could wait for her. Moving over to the back stage door he saw Paul stood there he nodded his head toward him.

"Hey Alex. Thanks."

Alex grabbed his shoulder and smiled as he whsipered something to Paul before moving past him and towards her dressing room.

He didn't knock as it would waste time. He just burst into her room seeing her by her dressing table in a beautiful dress.

"Wow baby you were amazing. Your moves had me hypnotised. I love you Olivia and want you so much."

He was on her now as his lips found hers and his hands grabbed her waist lifting her onto the dressing table as they tugged her dress up to her waist.

His tongue slid into her mouth as his own hands grabbed as his zipper and pulled it down pulling out his hard cock. He pushed it deep into her pussy as he rammed her on the dressing table.
 
Olivia was stood by her dressing table watching the door to see Alex walking into her dressing room. She couldn't wait to see him. She loved him and just wanted him. She wanted to be in his arms so much. "Thanks baby. I love you too and I want you. You proud of your girlfriend." She said looking at him. She was smiling at him. He was on her now. She was looking into his eyes as she ran her hand through her hair.

Their lips were on each others. His hands held onto her waist. He lifted her up onto the dressing table. He moved her dress up to her waist. Her pussy on show to him. She was so wet for him right now and she wanted him. His tongue slid in her mouth. His hands grabbed at his zipper. He unzipped his trousers. He pushed his cock into her wet pussy. "Oh god baby." She moaned

She leaned in and kissed him passionately. "Oh Alex I love you." She whispered as she kissed at his neck. She was moving down hard on his cock. Her hands squeezed at his ass playfully. She had her legs round him. She was moving up and down on his cock moaning. She was looking into his eyes. Her pussy tightened around his cock. She was starting to cum on his cock.
 
Alex powered into her pussy as he could feel her pussy tightening On his cock and he felt her lips on his neck as she moaned out that she loved him.

He slid his tongue out of her ear as he panted.

"Ohhh Olivia I love you too. Yes babe yes."

He thrust his cock inside her harder and harder as he felt her legs wrap round him and her hands push his pants down to his thighs as she grabbed his ass cheeks.

He felt her ready to orgasm as he realised he was ready to cum to and a moment last tee came inside her pussy as she orgasmed.

The intense force of their fucking had knocked everything off her dressing table on to the floor.

Alex saw his chance and worked fast he pulled his cock out of her pussy and lifted her off the dressing table spinning her round and bending her over.

His hand grabbed her dress pulling it up at the back as he thrust his cock hard into her pussy as he could now look into her face as he fucked her from behind thanks to the mirror on her dressing table.

"God babe Paul really got you ready for me. I'll let you play with him whenever you want."

He reached over and grabbed her neck pounding into her so hard the dressing table shook.
 
Alex was working Olivia hard. Her pussy was filled with cum. She felt so good. He lifted her off the dressing table. He turned her round and bent her over the dressing table. She stuck out her ass. She was so happy she was fucking her boyfriend in her dressing room. She loved Alex was her hot hunk boyfriend.

He pulled up her dress. He cock thrust into her from behind. God she loved him in her. She moaned. She loved how he filled her up so well. He was so big and hard deep in her. She was able to look in the mirror and watched as he fucked her. She was enjoying this so much.

"Yeah he was pretty good not as good as you though. Your such a good boyfriend letting me play with Paul. Let's see it as I'm tutoring him in sex." She said. He grabbed hold of her neck. He was pounding her into the dressing table. He was so big in her. The dressing table shook. "Baby can we um try something, I want you to um strangle me a little." She said.
 
Back
Top