The Cabin

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Posts
100,616
I've got the beginnings of a story swirling around in my head.

Two neighbors, both 40-year-old women (both divorced about 3-6 months. They are best friends and they each have an 18-year-old son that have grown up together (also best friends).

One of the women has a large summer cabin that she got in the divorce. She invites her friend and son to spend the summer up by the lake.

They enjoy themselves for the the first three days there swimming, canoeing, etc. It's late Saturday night. The two teens are asleep in their rooms. The moms are sitting by the fire, drinking tequila and talking about their exes. Eventually they get around to sex and they both realize that neither of them have not gotten laid since their divorces.

One of them drunkenly jokes that she is going to go borrow her son and ride him like a pony. The other, in her inebriated state says that's actually a good idea. She has heard the boys refer to us as milfs on more than one occasion. How 'bout you sneak into my son's room and I'll sneak into yours.

In their drunken states, they thought that this was a fabulous idea. Unfortunately, neither realizes that their son's had switched rooms after the first night. One preferred a soft mattress, the other liked a firmer one for his back.

The two women stripped down and entered the darkened rooms.


I can't decide on what to do next.

Maybe the boy's realize who they're fucking but don't care since they finally had sex and they liked it. Maybe they switch rooms the next night with the hope that they come back so they can fuck each other's mom's.

Or maybe the boy's think that they fucked each other's moms and decide to sneak into their rooms the next night for round two.

Maybe the mom's realize during or at the end and both freak out. The son's end up not caring since they think both of their mom's are fucking hot. They want more. They sneak into their mom's rooms for more.

I don't know where I'm gonna go with this but I do know that I want it to end with an orgy in front of the fireplace.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for the middle part?
 
Last edited:
Idea:

How about on that night, only one of the mother's does it. The other mother is shy about it, but thinks the idea is really hot. They make a deal where they would take turns doing it. (ie sneak into the other sons room, have sex, and then tell the son to keep quiet about it)

One of the mothers does it. She goes in the room and has sex, with the young man being responsive to it. When the sex was over, she realizes that she had just fucked her own son, and she's beyond mortified. So is the son. They're both humiliated.

The next morning. The other mom asks, "So, how was it?" with a grin.

The woman that did it was embarrassed, but finally admits that the two boys (18+) had switched rooms, and that she had accidentally slept with her own son.

They're both shocked, but she admits that the sex was amazing, and the taboo, while mortifying, added to the taboo. In fact, that morning she fantasized about her own son. They have a long discussion about incest.

The other mother decides to try it with her own son.
 
Idea:

How about on that night, only one of the mother's does it. The other mother is shy about it, but thinks the idea is really hot. They make a deal where they would take turns doing it. (ie sneak into the other sons room, have sex, and then tell the son to keep quiet about it)

One of the mothers does it. She goes in the room and has sex, with the young man being responsive to it. When the sex was over, she realizes that she had just fucked her own son, and she's beyond mortified. So is the son. They're both humiliated.

The next morning. The other mom asks, "So, how was it?" with a grin.

The woman that did it was embarrassed, but finally admits that the two boys (18+) had switched rooms, and that she had accidentally slept with her own son.

They're both shocked, but she admits that the sex was amazing, and the taboo, while mortifying, added to the taboo. In fact, that morning she fantasized about her own son. They have a long discussion about incest.

The other mother decides to try it with her own son.

Good idea except you mention that the mother thought the sex was better because it was incestuous. You mention that she doesn't realize that she fucked her son until afterwards so how could it have been better.

I actually thought of an idea for the middle as well.

The mother's have their way and go to their rooms. One of the son's realizes that he just fucked his mom because of the perfume she was wearing. Perfume that he bought her as a birthday gift two months earlier.

The next day, the two boys are chatting with each other about what they experienced last night. One boy explains to the other about who they really fucked. Finds out they are both cool with it since they think both moms are hot. They decide to switch rooms the next night to see if they will come back. This way they will have a chance to fuck each other's moms.

Midnight approaches, their hopes are fulfilled as the moms return for round two. Again they have their fun and return to their rooms. The two boys are in heaven and switch rooms each night.

After nearly a month of fucking, they are discovered. There was a full moon that night, covered by the clouds. The two moms were riding their sons when the clouds began to part. Bright moonlight glowed through their bedroom windows. It was bright enough that both moms screamed in unison when their sons faces were revealed.

They both ran out simultaneously in shock and shame. Their sons caught up to them by the fireplace in the great room. The boys confessed about their part in what happened and that they didn't want it to stop.

That's when the boys convince (or maybe coerce) their moms into an epic orgy by the fire.
 
Good idea except you mention that the mother thought the sex was better because it was incestuous. You mention that she doesn't realize that she fucked her son until afterwards so how could it have been better.

What I mean is:

The mother is horrified beyond belief when she realized she fucked her son. She tells her son to pretend it never happened. The son is also humiliated.

Later the next morning, she wakes up and the first thing in mind is her incestuous encounter. She begins to touch herself and she finds the taboo arousing. She orgasms thinking about it. She breaks the promise with her son and tells her friend about it.

Something along those lines. Just a thought. :)

Another potentially fun idea along the lines of this thread, is that it could be a glory hole story. The moms discuss swapping sons for sexual pleasure. They do this by sending each son an anonymous note telling them to meet at a nearby bar, at a certain time.

The pictures are accompanied with pictures of their breasts (each mom took their own picture)

The sons are blown away by the anonymous offers, but each son agrees that they liked the other pair of breasts better, so they decide to switch. When they switch, they accidentally ended up receiving oral sex from their own mothers.
 
Hey All, Your first idea is great. Please consider writing it. Please include some humor about the sons sniffing their worn panties or their bare hairy pussies and laughing and having fun about the musky...pungent but erotic smell.

Then they would be walking nude in the woods around their secluded cabin and from time to time and the sons would be very naughty that they would either playfully knell and sniffs and lick their moms or the other mom's pussy and the moms would playfully push their heads away and pretending to scold but smiling at them saying they are bad boys.

Then mom and son would be standing face to face and hugging while their genetals are connected and the other mom and son and also the birds and the bees and the trees are the only witness of their incestuous coupling. But also when they look on the other mom and son they giggled and laugh because the son lifted her mom and they hugged tight with the mom's legs wrapped around the son's hips and slowly walking towards them and they can clearly see that their genetlas are also connected.
 
Back
Top