Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Tal, slave, and everyone else!

Quick wave while sorting out projectile vomiting 8 year old :eek:

Don't forget romance, that's a subject, right? lol

Haha! That's the unofficial lessons. Learned in corridors, the dinner hall and on the school field, mainly.

I think that there was only ever one boy in one class who I fancied, so didn't do a lot of in-class blushing and fumbling. I was always attracted to the older guys, in the years above me. :rolleyes:

Morning Tal, slave, and everyone else!

Hi Strange :)

Haha! That's the unofficial lessons. Learned in corridors, the dinner hall and on the school field, mainly.

I think that there was only ever one boy in one class who I fancied, so didn't do a lot of in-class blushing and fumbling. I was always attracted to the older guys, in the years above me. :rolleyes:

Well I'm way past school, and I'm still learning, or am I teaching...lol Not sure, maybe both ;)

I can hold a class on it if you want ;)

Well I'm way past school, and I'm still learning, or am I teaching...lol Not sure, maybe both ;)

I can hold a class on it if you want ;)

A class in romance? I'll only attend if you promise not to brain-wash me into being mushy. If you make me too mushy, then I'll be having to teach a lesson of my own... ;) :eek:

A class in romance? I'll only attend if you promise not to brain-wash me into being mushy. If you make me too mushy, then I'll be having to teach a lesson of my own... ;) :eek:

I'm not the romantic mushy type...lol so don't worry... ;)

Not staying. :kiss:

Just haven't slept yet - it's been a long night. 24 hours awake. Just popping in to say hi.

Thanks Tal, minor bug I think, quiet day should sort it

Hope you both feel better and sleep ;)

A phone call to emergency doc? You need to get some arses kicked hard.

I rung 111 at around 2am and explained what happened up at the hospital. A doctor rung me back around 4 and said I'd need to go up to hospital again. Now at the moment I can't travel and I don't qualify for an ambulance so I have an open walk-in appointment at the clinic and a doctor will send me to hospital - that way, the doctors at A&E have to take me more seriously.

I just need sleep first so that's my plan. I've just had double the dose of you know what and I'm going to try and get my head down for a couple of hours.

Are you trying to depress me this morning? First coffee? Now maths? I could never do maths, it was the one subject I loathed. Well, that and chemistry. I'm just not wired that way. Give me English, history, art any time. :rolleyes:

What about the history of the art of mathematics? In English?

I rung 111 at around 2am and explained what happened up at the hospital. A doctor rung me back around 4 and said I'd need to go up to hospital again. Now at the moment I can't travel and I don't qualify for an ambulance so I have an open walk-in appointment at the clinic and a doctor will send me to hospital - that way, the doctors at A&E have to take me more seriously.

I just need sleep first so that's my plan. I've just had double the dose of you know what and I'm going to try and get my head down for a couple of hours.

Sigh. Ok. Fingers crossed that you get sorted soon. Go and rest. :kiss::rose:

What about the history of the art of mathematics? In English?

Haha! Now you're just pushing your luck. :p

Just get yourself signed up for Lovey's romance class. I don't care if you're not interested in it, I just need a classmate who I can play tricks on and get them told off. :eek: :D

Sigh. Ok. Fingers crossed that you get sorted soon. Go and rest. :kiss::rose:

Morning Tal, hope your Saturday is a good and family fun filled one!

Brains... sounds bad, just caught the end of it but am sending good wishes

Strange - passing wave

Anyone else?? Probably, am crap at this hello business clearly!!

:D

Haha! Now you're just pushing your luck. :p

Just get yourself signed up for Lovey's romance class. I don't care if you're not interested in it, I just need a classmate who I can play tricks on and get them told off. :eek: :D

What are those?:-o Romance classes??

Morning Tal, hope your Saturday is a good and family fun filled one!

Brains... sounds bad, just caught the end of it but am sending good wishes

Strange - passing wave

Anyone else?? Probably, am crap at this hello business clearly!!

:D

Good morning Lucy :D I hope your week went well, and this weekend is straightforward. :kiss:

:kiss: I shall try. Have a great Saturday.

Thanks Lucy.
*gone*

Take care. :kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back