Indian mom turned whore

aayushxxx666

Experienced
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Posts
91
I have a story idea about my respected married Indian mommy 44 years turning into a cumdumpster..i want someone to write a long detailed story with build up. This is the idea of initially her turning slutyy
I have lots of ideas spinning around my imagination though! I like the idea of an innocent, perhaps even somewhat naive, married woman, middle aged, with kids, who is out in public - perhaps shopping at the mall one day on her own, and notices a young man who keeps following her and staring at her. She catches him looking into the fitting room area when she is trying on something and decides to then try on some new swimsuits. She gets lost in the idea of teasing him, not realizing that she has drawn the attention of the sales clerk who realizes what the woman is up to. She fetches her more and more revealing clothing, having her step out of the dressing room to show her how well it fits, giving the young man even more to stare at and lust after... This turns into more than just exhibitionism. She ends up becoming a whore milf who takes it up her ass, a lesbian slut , orgy etc. I have multiple ideas. Anyone want to write it?
 
Last edited:
(mail fixed)

How I visualize the story: She's a librarian, intellectually naive, naturally curvaceous, whose overstuffed blouse gains eager eyes. She is married to a military officer who would NOT be amused by the attention she attracts -- but he's often away on maneuvers and assignments. And the studly volunteer who gazes at her as he schleps cartons of donated books -- yes, she sees the angle of his eyes and the bulge in his trousers. Yes, she accepts his invitation to a quiet dinner at his home. Yes, the guys from next door help fuck her.

Does she offer to drive the mobile-library van so she can reach fuckers fast while seeming innocent?
 
Last edited:
Hi that's is a very nice idea. But she doesn't just fuck directly. She is exposed humiliated and things build up. She slowly descends into becoming a whore from a married loyal wife
 
This is what i have know. Need sometime for rest of it

Indu was a fine married mother with curves to die for. She was Indian, and as such, had deeply tanned skin with jet black hair that accentuated her beauty. She had full, slightly pouty lips and large, natural breasts which she covered up in a conservative white blouse. Her wide hips and round ass caught the attention of men in her denim jeans. At 44, she could certifiably be called a MILF. Indu was shopping at the local mall for new outfits for the summer. She was looking at various tops when she noticed that a young boy was eying her closely. He looked to be barely old enough to be out of high school, if even that. He was white and had a sleazy look to him, the type of kids she would warn her own about. He was lean and muscular, with what looked like a bulge in his shorts. She walked over to look at various kinds of legwear, and she noticed the boy stealthily following. She picked up a pair of short shorts, thinking how slutty the dirty girls were who wore clothing that showed so much skin. She was curious how they would look on her though. As she spaced out, she accidently knocked some clothes down. She bent over to pick them up and saw the boy from earlier staring dead at her round backside, and noted that his bulge got bigger. Indu was curious about this boy now. She had never thought of herself as "sexy", and yet this boy was clearly interested. But that sort of thing wasn't allowed in her culture, not to mention she was married with children and much too old for the boy. "Can I help you, ma'am?", asked the cashier, who'd seemingly come out of nowhere. "Yes, I'm actually looking for summer clothing, something comfortable to wear at the beach, but still modest", replied Indu. "Oh, well we have a variety of clothes that could suit your needs in an aisle by the dressing rooms. I could help you find the right outfit, and even try it on", said the cashier. Indu reluctantly agreed and followed her. She didn't want the cashier's help as she looked rather trashy. She had a great deal of makeup on, and when she spoke, Indu caught a glimpse of a silver tongue piercing. The girl had less defined curves than Indu, but they were there and she made no effort to hide them. Her cashier shirt had several buttons open that exposed her plump, tan cleavage and the top part of a thong was visible just over her waistline. They walked over to the dressing rooms, and Indu caught a glimpse of the boy who appeared to be following her out of the corner of her eye. He had a hungry look in his eyes. Indu considered saying something, but she didn't want to make a scene. They arrived at the dressing rooms. "Okay, so just pick out any outfits you like and I'll help you try them on ma'am. Oh, my name's Raven, by the way," said the sales girl. "Thank you, Raven," said Indu. She looked around and picked out a light blue dress that didn't show too much cleavage but still looked attractive to wear. She went inside and changed into the dress. She noted that while it didn't show much skin, it still clung to her body and even appeared slightly see through. When she came out, she saw that Raven was waiting for her. From a distance, she also spotted the boy from earlier, who was doing a poor job of hiding his intentions. Raven saw her and smiled. "Ma'am you look beautiful. I'm sure you'll be getting looks from all the boys at the beach." Indu blushed and responded with ,"Thank you, but I'm actually married." Raven remarked that her wearing.
 
Last edited:
This is what i have know. Need sometime for rest of it

<long story>
Forum rules allow no more than three paragraphs of a story so save this -- the moderator will probably delete or truncate it. You have nearly 2300 words. Write another 1200 words at least; edit and submit it; and voila! you're an author.
 
Back
Top