The forgotten one ~ Closed~

Sarah was surprised when he started to use some forms of his beast side, knowing how he felt about it. Moaning and writhing when his claws tore at her clothes, lightly trailing along the bare flesh. She listened to all his words, getting wetter with each passing second as his deep voice continued.

It took her by surprise when he said he was thirsty, the rain flowed off her skin like a waterfall and he is thirsty. Then shortly after she quickly found out what he truly meant, bucking her hips towards his tongue while trying to spread her legs more for him.

"yessss.... lick my pussy.... make me cum into your mouth.... make me scream with pleasure..."

It was difficult to speak, her words were broken and panting in between groans and whimpers. Both of her legs were shaking on their tip toes while she kept them spread for him, squirting her sweet nectar into his mouth.

"Fuck me with your tongue..... drive your wolf tongue deep into my pussy, while you finger my ass... I want to scream out your name.... as I cum all over you...."

Her back arched against the tree while her eyes rolled shut and shivering from overwhelming sensations. The rain tickling of her naked flesh, the cool breeze kissing at the wet skin, his tongue and mouth driving her wild. There were times when she struggled against the vines, only to the feel them tighten a little more around her wrists. Her bucking hips and trembling legs forced her to stretch her arms that much more.

"I need to cum.... make me cum hard for you.... I am your cum slut... I belong to you.... Cassius... fuck your little cum slut..."
 
Cassius grinned at her as she begged him. He loved the way she was talking right now. She almost seemed evil... He looked up at her and licked his lips, not wanting to waste a single drop of her dew. He moaned as he let her watch him lick it all up.

"Mmm fuck that is so good... so nourishing, so revitalizing...mmmm"

He loved the way she tasted, like a sweet fruit, sweet juicy fruit. He lapped her sweet juices up, not letting a drop go to waste. He heard her request and he was more than happy to oblige. He started to really let his tongue go inside of her, feeling out every spot inside of her. Her juices were really going as she felt a claw scrape lightly over her clit, just barely scratching at the small clit. He heard her moans, he held her hips so she could not trash about. He wanted her to cum, he wanted her to flood his face with her cum. He was tongue fucking her, making his tongue move in and out of her tight hole.

He loved how she thrashed about as he teased her clit with his sharp claw.

"Do be careful love. You don't want to get cut from my claw now do you?"

He put his face back to her wet pussy than and resumed his tongue worming its way in and out of her. He moaned into her as he loved how she tasted.
 
Last edited:
Sarah squirmed and thrashed around with the attention of his tongue, the suddenly felt his claw teasing her, causing her to thrash even more. Then she barely heard what he said about getting cut and she forced herself to stop moving, whimpering at the thought of being cut down there. However, that thought didn't last long when he tongue dove back forcing her scream out in pleasure.

Her hands gripped onto the vines that held them as she tried to spread her shaking legs more for him, moaning and screaming her orgasm, squirting her juices all over his mouth. Sarah was on her toes, forcing herself to keep still as possible each time the sharp claw reminded her of what it was doing to her clit.
 
He grinned.

"Oh does my claw scare you?"

He let his claw lightly go over her clit again, he hoped it would bring pleasure, not pain...

"Sara my love, tell me what you are feeling."

His finger entered her tight pussy now, than two, than three as he felt how she squeezed them.

"Damn..."

He started to fuck her with them slowly as he watched her beautiful body. He licked his lips.

"Hurry, we must get to Kassy, we do not want to keep her waiting."

He grinned.
 
Sara couldn't respond to his question as her eyes rolled shut, refraining from screaming out the orgasm. Her whole body tenses while raising on her toes more just before gasping out an intense orgasm. She can feel her juices streaming down her quivering thighs, hear the wetness splashing as his fingers kept fucking her, forcing her to ride out the orgasms.


One of her legs wrapped around his shoulders, using him as extra support. She was gasping for air and trying hard to not make a lot of noise, not wishing to give away their location. Although, she was not thinking about her scent that filled the air, let alone her juices streaming to the ground.

The only thing that she could think about right now was the pleasure he was providing. It took sometime for her to connect his words, to process what he was saying, and yet, she didn't know how to answer him just then, letting the moans, whimpers and writhing give him the answers he wanted. Her juices soaking his hand said more than enough on how she felt right now.
 
When she had her incredible orgasm he grinned, he looked up at her as his face was covered in her juices. He licked his lips and stepped back from her, he lets the rain wash his face off.

"That was such an incredible action baby. Come on, lets seek shelter, Kassy's castle is not far. Lets get going."

He looked around and sniffed the air.

"The pack has separated themselves from me. I can no longer hear them... I am alone now."

He looked down and lightning struck near.

"Matters not, I have all I need, you and Kassy, that is all I ever need."

He held his hand out to her.

"Come, I need your powers to awaken Kassy, my love. Than we can be complete."

He smiled at her.
 
Sara released the vines that held her hands and slid down the tree. She was shivering hard from the orgasm and the coldness from the rain started to hit her naked form. Closing her eyes while sitting on the ground, listening to what he had to say and trying to regain her composure.

"I am sorry about your pack, It's my fault they turn their backs on you. I know how much you care for them."

Sara looked around and noticed that her clothes were shredded and it was pointless to change into other clothes as the rain would just soak through them.

"It appears I'll be making the rest of this journey naked."

She looked up at him with a sly grin crossing her lips, peeling off what was left of her shirt and dropping it to the ground with her tattered pants. This left her in her boots only, though she did look for her cloak in the bag she had packed and realized that it had gotten left behind.

"Can you handle me being naked?"

Spoken with a teasing tone while reaching up to take his hand, following behind him.
 
He shook his head as he walked over to a puddle of water, she saw him concentrate as his eyes were closed. He sat there for a few minutes and he held his palm flat over the puddle. Suddenly after a few minutes his palm fell into the water and a eerie glow emanated from the water, he pull forth a long jacket with a hood and smiled at her.

"I would love to see your naked form forever. But lets be decent now, we are going to a castle."

He put the jacket around her and she could feel the warmth. He started to walk with her down the path and suddenly the castle was upon them. He smiled as he saw no guards, typical for a Vampire fortress now. He touched the chess piece that was on a chain, the Queen piece.

"Lets go awaken Kassy my love."

He took her hand and walked inside the castle, the gate was open and no one approched. He sniffed the air and could smell the Vamps.

"Do not worry, they will not attack us."

He walked forward and through a series of tunnels, like he knew exactly where he was going. Soon he was before the doors to where Kassy was.

"My love Sara, are you ok with this, I love you with all my heart, but Kassy is love to me as well. As long as we have fought, she could have killed me at anytime, she knows me better than I. There is a reason for this. She is the Devil I need, and you are the Angel I need. A balance Sara, do you understand, I need to know you are ok with this."

He looked to her.
 
Sara smiled at the things he was saying, confessing how much he needed her and Kassy. She stood there looking down at Kassy, sensing how lost the girl had become during the time she fell.

"Yes, I am sure about. She is lost though, we need to break through the trap she is in."

Sara crawled into the bed next to Kassy, brushing some hair from the lifeless body. Sara had to admit she wasn't quite sure of what to do or where to begin. A deeper part of her could feel the eyes of the other vamps watching from the shadows, waiting without threat.

After a few moments of pondering things over, she took a dagger that was on the night stand and slit her hand while chanting a few words in her language. The blood from her hand began to glow bright red as she put it towards Kassy's lips, using her other hand to part her lips.

"You need to do the same, she needs to know we are both here."

Sara made a small cut on Kassy's hand and began to lick at her blood, connecting them together. It was noticed that Kassy didn't heal instantly, however Sara made sure it stopped bleeding.

"Will you watch over us? I need to find her, dig into her dreams. Your voice and touch will help her as well."

With that, Sara laid back down getting comfortable and began to focus on Kassy, tasting her blood on her lips and soon began to drift into Kassy's world.
 
Cassius was very nervous in his heart and mind, he wondered if this was all because of him. He felt truly bad.

"Sara, please... bring her back to us."

He watched her perform her ritual and looked around, he knew there were Vampires watching there every move. He had his sword back and he touched the hilt of his weapon. He reassured himself and her.

"Sara, the Vampires here are Kassy's elite force, her most loyal. They will not attack, they know better. They know who is in charge here."

He grinned as he stared at a few lookers. He than nodded his head at her instructions. He heard every word and focused on her. He slit his hand open and the blood flowed, he too put the blood to her lips, into her mouth and watched as Sara got into bed with her.

"Kassy, I am here, we are here to bring you back. Come back to me Kassy."

He gripped the piece, the chess piece in his hand, the one he wore on a chain. The Queen piece. The white Queen. He than placed his hand on her breast and started to fondle her.

"Kassy, let Sara in, than come back to me. I need you my sweet devil. Come back and complete us."

He smiled as he massaged her breasts.

"Sara, what will you do?"

He looked to her, he knew she saw him with a hard on, his hand massaging her breast, cold and dead it was, but how magnificent it was, how perky and how large they were.

"Sara?"
 
Sara barely heard his question as she sunk deeper into Kassy's world. A world of darkness and more sadness than a vampire should have to endure. At first Sara found herself in the door way of a castle, one direction appeared to lead into a basement, while the other direction lead outside into a graveyard. There were no signs of life, the area did not look familiar at all, Sara had no indication of what direction to start with.

After taking a glance around the huge graveyard, even venturing out a little ways finding the dates on the gravestones to be ageless, long before Sara's time in the world. One gravestone did catch her eye on her way back towards the castle, it was Kassy's name, the years of her human life were engraved in the stone. Sara sensed that the grave was hallow though, not even a fancy casket when she felt the grave with the roots underneath. The pine that used to be there had deteriorated over the last few centuries, but no indication that there ever was a body in the grave.

As Sara went back into the castle, thinking of the name she saw on the grave, she now couldn't understand how she knew it was Kassy's grave. The name had nothing to do with Kassy, the dates told her that she was 23 when she most likely turned. Sara didn't want to start in the basement, something about it just didn't settle right with her, but as she roamed around the castle, it became clear that she had no choice. There were no other doors to be found, which she found very odd. What windows it did have were high up, nothing down at her level that she could break into.

Slowly crept through what she thought was a basement, only to become a dungeon full of treacherous items and cages, the overwhelming smell of fresh blood filling the air made Sara slightly weak. With no one in sight, it made her wonder how there could be fresh blood in the air.

Eventually Sara found a young girl crying in one of the many rooms, it resembled Kassy, though a very young kassy. It is assumed that she is an age before she got turned, then her thoughts went ot the gravestone. It was then she shook her head, reminding herself that this world isn't real, they are dreams and memories of another person. Very slowly and carefully she approached the crying girl, asking her if she was ok, or hurt, anything to get the girl to talk.

When the girl looked towards Sara, she had blood smearing her mouth like she had been feeding on something.

"You should no be here.... He is watching... You need to leave.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara in the physcial world, where Cassius and the other vampires watched on, saw how Sara tossed and turned restlessly. Kassy spoke the words and Sara responded by saying I am not leaving without you. Both girls dead to the outside world, but their conversation indicated Sara has found Kassy.
 
Cassius watched as Sara did her magic, she seemed to have found her, but the warning from Kassy. He than felt the danger, the fear from both Sara and Kassy. Something was happening. Cassius looked to them.

"Damn it... what can I do... there must be something I can do."

He than looked and saw two sets of magnificent tits before him. He sighed and than focused. He was never that good at this meditation thing. He than gripped the Queen piece that he had on his necklace and he looked around the room.

"Listen up Suckheads! I can feel your hatred for me, but I am trying to help your Master, so back off. I have no problem straight executed every single one of you, but I made a promise to Kassy, your master. The truce is held. Remember that."

He placed his hands on Kassy's tits and he started to fondle them.

"Listen here Kassy, I want you to wake, I want you to look to me and smile at me like you have before, and than I want you to suck on my cock as our other lover kisses me."

He grinned. He than closed his eyes let out a deep breath. He opened his eyes as he felt himself falling, at first he was scared, but he than saw he was gliding, hovering. He saw a mass of darkness below him, he wondered if they were in there. He started to swim down to the darkness.

"Kassy, Sara... I am coming."

He made it to the darkness, it took him in. He felt cold, he could see nothing.

"Kassy..."

He tried to fight through, the inky darkness did not seem to let him through.

"KASSY! LET ME IN, IT IS I CASSIUS! LET ME THROUGH!"

His voice roared and seemed to cut through as the chess piece glowed.
 
Kassy could hear and feel as he entered her world and she tried to gain some control over it, needing to let him in. Another part of her didn't want him here, it didn't want Sara here either. With Sara, there was little choice in the matter, Sara knew how to break through the barriers. Cassius fell into the inbetween aspects of the worlds, keeping him from breaking through.

The chess piece grew stronger though, calling to Kassy, urging her to let him in and giving her a sense of peace that she hasn't felt in a very long time. The little girl that sat next to Sara looked fearful and grabbed her hand, pulling Sara to follow her into what appeared to be a closet. Sara had doubts about following her, that is until a loud booming voice filled the room. Sara couldn't make out what it was saying, there was a hint of it that sounded like it was Cassius, and yet Sara couldn't be certain. In this moment, the girl was fearful and urging Sara to follow, fighting against her protesting.

The darkness that held onto Cassius broke, dropping him into a mud puddle in the middle of the graveyard. No other life in sight, just like how Sara entered this place. The little girl soon gave up on Sara and ran into the dark doorway, Sara had no choice but to follow, not wanting to lose the girl so soon after finding her.

The castle looked abandoned to Cassius all except for a light in one of the upper floors, a candle flickering in the window. The chess piece seemed like it was urging him to move forward, guiding him towards the castle.
 
This was all maddness, he looked around and saw the castle.

"KASSY, SARA! Where are you?"

He looked around, quite unsure of what was happening. He held onto the chess piece and looked around. He saw no one, but in one of the rooms he saw a light on. He didn't even wait for anything, just went with his gut on this one. He ran through the door and he ran upstairs, searching for the room, looking under the doors for the light source.

"Damn it... SARA... KASSY!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassius was sucking on Kassy's nipple as he was in the trance, his other hand was massaging Sara's breast as he wanted to bring pleasure to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassius found the light source and he kicked the door in.

"Kassy! Sara?"

He looked around...
 
When Cassius broke through the door, there were two figures on the bed. One was chained by a collar attached to the wall, dressed in a red shimmering night gown with her legs wrapped around the other figure. This other figure is a shadow demon, the one holding Kassy here and is now taking his claim of her, forcing her to become his.

Her moans of pleasure echo off the walls as the demon thrusts harder into her, never slowing down his pace as he looks over his shoulder. Staring straight at Cassius with bright yellow eyes and fanged smile. He knew if Cassius was to attack with his blade it would do no good and would end up hurting his sweet little Kassy instead.

The demon grew bigger inside of Kassy, forcing her to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, fucking her that much harder and faster. All the while, those yellow eyes never left Cassius, taunting him as he takes his claims, forcing her endless loop of orgasms.
 
What was this, what has happening. He looked to see Kassy was getting raped, right before his eyes. He felt a twang of jealousy through his heart, than anger spread fast through him, like wild fire. Rage was filling his veins as he watched this, he saw the shadow demon stare at him, mocking him, challenging him. He gripped the pommel of his sword tight, but shook his head. He could hear the shadow demon in his mind now as he just matched his stare.

"I don't know who you are, or why you are doing this, but I have to tell you. I am here for Kassy, she is mine and I will be the only one to pleasure her. NOW GET AWAY FROM HER!"

His eye glowed a bright blue as he felt the beast growing inside of him, howling, clawing to get out. He walked up to them as he raped her, he threw a swing and he went right through it, he heard the shadow laugh at him. He figured it would be like this. He had to think of a way to stop him. He than felt a pulse from the chess piece, he pulled it from his neck and he held it as he looked to it.

"Kassy, fight back, don't let this pathetic demon control you. You are the queen of the Damned, remember. Come to your master!"

He roared than, letting out a vicious howl as he shifted to his wolf form. He could tell he would need more power. And in his war form, he could unleash a power far greater than any demon has ever seen, from any mortal. He laughed a bit as his body sprouted blue fur, a bit spiky and from what it looked like surging with electricity. His eyes became a yellow with glowing blue light coming from them. He grew to a good 8 and half feet tall, small for a werewolf, but he was a certain type, a Glass Walker, one of the last ones of his tribe, if not the last. His muscles grew bigger, his chest heaved as he looked on at the demon.

"Ready for me Demon?"

He grinned as he held the chess piece.

"Kassy, come to your daddy..."

The chess piece glowed with power as he held it out to them. The sharpness of his claws were showing as they had a eerie glow to them.

"Fight me demon! Kassy show me that you are the true Queen of the Damned, show me you are worthy of me. Your master!"

He watched to see what would happen.
 
Kassy could hear Cassius yelling and talking to her, urging her to fight against what was happening. There was a moment when it looked like she was going to, her hands reached up as if to push at the shadowed demon, shaking her head as she tried to deny what was happening. Then the collar around her neck glowed a dulled purple hue, stopping her from resisting and his thrusting grew harder, pounding deeply into her till she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Do you seriously think you can beat me wolf? This is her world after all, she allowed me to enter..."

He laughed a little, looking down at Kassy as he fucked her relentlessly.

"To enter............"

Just as he spoke a second cock emerged from the shadows and slipped into her mouth, filling her throat to keep her from speaking. A third appeared shortly after, snaking its way down and started to slowly work its way into her tight little ass.

"in every way possible"


Sara came through the closet just in time to hear Kassy's orgasm and see this blue wolf, at first she couldn't understand who the wolf was. It didn't take her long to figure it out either, wondering how he got in here and why he didn't stay to watch over them. Her curiosity didn't last long though, looking back at Kassy and how the demon was raping her.

The demon didn't seem to care about the wolf, no fear in the demons world. It took one look at Sara, smiled that fanged smile and it's laugh echoed through the room.

"I'm going to enjoy you next..."

He took a sniff of the air, smelling Sara's scent and his eyes changed from yellow to red as he glared at the wolf preparing him for the attack. The whole he stayed within Kassy, giving her pleasure beyond anything she could ever imagine. The only indication that she was still with Cassius were the tears that streamed from her eyes, wanting to fight but the collar prevents any resistance.
 
Cassius watched this and grew more furious. He could normally solve anything with force. His clan sent him on missions to deal with demons. Why could he not use force against this one? He took another swipe at it and took a step back.

"What are you? I have dealt with your kind before. Hell..."

He drew his bone Katana.

"This was made from demons. I have killed many of your kind. I will kill you."

He took notice of the collar around his lovers neck. He started to think things through in his mind. It was hard with the screams from Cassie, but he had to end this. What it was doing to her was a sick crime. He than picked up on Sara's scent.

"No..."

He heard her screams, whether from pleasure or pain. He gripped the chain that held the chess piece. He swiped his sword a few times not ever nearing Cassie, but through the demon. He saw even the demon bone blade did nothing to it. He than grinned as his eyes glowed as he swiped the blade and hit her collar perfectly.

"Now we will see what you are... demon"

The sword shone a red hue as it made contact with the collar. He retracted his sword and he took the collar that stayed on the tip of his blade and looked to it.

"Its over."

He held the chess piece out in front of him.

"I invoke the right of power over Cassie, the Queen of the Damned. I am your master."

He than growled at the demon.
 
Kassy felt the sudden release of her bonds, feeling the emptiness as the demon vanishes just as the collar turns to ash in a matter of seconds. Kassy was gasping to catch her breath, wide eyed as she looked around wondering what was happening. It didn't seem like it should have been simple, almost too good to be true type moment.

She reached to feel her neck, still feeling the power that radiated off the collar, with a dazed look she saw Cassius in wolf form and then turned to see Sara laying on the floor. Kassy shook her head, trying to peice together everything, wondering where she was exactly. Nothing in this place felth right.

What made things more difficult to understand was a sensation that at first she couldn't place. Confusion crosssed her eyes though as soon as she figured it out, there was a mouth sucking on her nipples. She could feel it as if it was actually happening, yet looking around, there is no one sucking on the aroused nipples. Kassy shook her head wondering what it all meant.

Next thing they all knew was they were back in the real world. Kassy woke up to both Sara and Cassius sucking on each of her nipples. Both Cassius and Sara's hands was between Kassy's legs teasing her soaking pussy. Kassy had no time to fully register what was happening, the lust and desire that coursed through her body took control. Writhing and moaning beneath Cassius and Sara, feeling the burning desire building to uncontrolled heights.
 
Cassius opened his eyes and saw Kassy was moaning out from both his and Sara's attention to her.

"Well hello there Kassy..."

He let a finger slide into her wet cunt, he looked to Sara.

"My two lovers, together. I am a lucky wolf."

He grinned as he kissed Sara.

"Are you ok lover?"

He moved his finger in and out of Kassy, her pussy was sucking on his finger, gripping it every time he pulled out.

"Kassy, are you ok lover?"

He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"I told you that I would be your master one of these days, and here we are, your there on your back and I am on top of you, your master."

He grinned at her, he let his other hand slide over to Sara's ass, he rubbed his hand over her ass, feeling her soft skin.
 
Kassy couldn't believe what she was hearing, with him claiming to be her Master. For a split moment she had wondered what that truly meant for her...... for them. Then those thoughts were interrupted when his fingers sunk deep into her core, forcing her to arch her back in response.

Just when she was about to answer his question, she was met with a kiss and answered with a returning kiss of her own, filled with passion and desire. Kassy reached out Sara, pulling her down by her hair and bringing her into a deep kiss.

Both answered his question by they way they responded to his touch and their kiss. Kassy reached with her other hand towards Cassius, rubbing his hard cock through his pants and groaning a kiss with Sara with desire for her Master.
 
He looked to them both. He reached up with both hands and he pulled there head back, with force, showing them who he was. They saw his eyes as they glowed with that blue light.

"Yes, my pets. You are looking at your new master, I will be your best of care, your best pleasure giver, your protector."

He kissed both of them on the lips, giving them equal tongue, equal time, his lips pressed them theirs. He than pulled away from them.

"You are mine, both bound to me and I bound to you."

He looked to them.

"Strip me you two, Sara, take my shirt, Kassy, take my pants."

He waited for them.

"Make it sexy you two."

He grinned
 
Both Sara and Kassy reveled in the sudden control Cassius had gained, Sara didn't question it but Kassy was curious as to where it suddenly came from. Though, she didn't argue with it either, she could feel the new connection that told her he truly did own her in every way.

Sara got on her knees and crawled into a better position as Kassy slid off the bed, resting on her knees. Sara kissed him deeply as she took his coat off slowly, letting it fall to the floor. Her hands worked to pull the bottom of his shirt free, letting her nails tease along the exposed skin, tickling him. Kissing her way down his shirt till her lips met with his skin, kissing, sucking and biting her way back up as she slid the shirt up. Pausing at his nipples as her tongue flicked and teased over each one, all the while removing the shirt the rest of way without faltering the attention to his nipples.

Kassy started with his boots, unlacing them with her teeth and after she got him free of the boots, she put her hands behind her back. Undoing his belt and pants all with her mouth, letting the pants slide down to pool at his feet while she nuzzled and licked at the hard cock in front of her. For now just teasing him with her tongue.
 
Sara's lips were so heavenly, they brought such pleasure. He moaned into the kiss and the look she gave him, ohh shit... that sent shivers down his spine. She knew how to get a rise out of him.

"Ohh Sara... mmmm Sara... your lips bring such pleasure... thank you lover..."

He than looked to Kassy and he grinned at her. He saw the question in her eyes. He matched her stare with his own, she saw the beast in his eyes, the rage that demanded control. She felt his power, she needed his strength.

He moaned out when she nuzzled and licked his cock head. He just watched her with lust filled eyes.

"Sara, my love, why don't you join Kassy there, show her what a good little cock sucker you are, show her how to really please."

He grinned showing fangs off as he silently challenged Kassy, for he knew that Kassy prided herself on her oral techniques.

"Kassy, strip. Show me what kind of slut you can be."

His tone had power in it. He had the control in his voice.
 
Kassy smirked slightly at his comment knowing he knew better than to challenge her like that. However, she allowed Sara to move into position and let her get a taste of his cock. Sara eagerly took it in her mouth, though clearly not as deep as Kassy can, though, Sara was more of a teaser anyway, slowly licking and sucking along the length. Soon Sara's mouth met up with his ball sack, taking each one into her mouth.

There wasn't much for Kassy to take off as she stood up, she let the straps of her black, silk nightgown slide off her shoulders, feeling the caress of the material slide down her form and pooling at her feet. She stood behind Sara and took one of his hands, guiding to her wet and hungry pussy. At the same time she held up one her breasts and offered it to him.
 
Back
Top