ladies with sensitive nipples

I'm glad so many ladies here have sensitive nipples. I'm glad their breasts bring them as much pleasure as they do us guys.

Are there any ladies here who can cum solely from breast/nipple stimulation?

36b, you can see them in my signature; unfortunately not really sensitive but I most definitely enjoy some rough play with them, as I've mentioned on more than one occasion :D

oh i could have fun with all these amazing ladies with such wonderful breasts

Am 34 B and may be unusual in that my nipples seem to always protrude, and are too sensitive to where it is not arousing to have them pinched, pulled, or other aggressive actions. Just the way it is, darn it!

Sounds delicious and wondering about caressing, nuzzling, kissing, brushing with lips, light finger tips, the light dragging of my palms over and around those ever so sensitive nipples, and massaging the rest of your breasts so that you may feel it in your nipples.

Last week while on an elevator, someone standing in front of me was wearing a backpack. At some point he turned a little, and when he did, part of the backpack grazed my left nipple through my shirt and bra. The guy with the backpack had no idea, but he managed to send an immediate sexual thrill through me. It was as if someone flicked my nipple to deliberately turn me on.

32b and sensitive, I suppose. I think of them more as responsive but not delicate. They stiffen at the slightest thing (a touch, a thought, a breeze...) but can take a lot of rough pinching and tugging and twisting and flicking and biting <3

They stiffen at the slightest thing (a touch, a thought, a breeze...)

Yeah, it doesn't take much with me, either. One annoying thing that gets mine going is being in a heated argument with someone. Years ago I got into a verbal fight with a guy I didn't like at all, and I noticed him shifting his eyes to my chest. I hadn't even noticed, but a quick glance down showed that he was distracted by the full-on high beams pointed at him. He actually said, "Do I make you horny, baby?" like in that Austin Powers movie. Grrrr. All I could think to say in response was, "It's not you; it's me."

i always understood small tits were more sensitive??

my limited experience bears this out...

touch my lovers hard nipples and wham - she throws me on the bed - and i outweigh her by over 100 lbs... lol

36DD and very sensitive. I have had several orgasms when my partner really knew how to tease, pull, suckle and play with them!

I love it when a woman has sensitive nipples, I cant think of a single sound sexier than the gasp when you take one in your mouth or flick it with your tongue!

Last week while on an elevator, someone standing in front of me was wearing a backpack. At some point he turned a little, and when he did, part of the backpack grazed my left nipple through my shirt and bra. The guy with the backpack had no idea, but he managed to send an immediate sexual thrill through me. It was as if someone flicked my nipple to deliberately turn me on.

note to self,,brush against her breasts

32b and sensitive, I suppose. I think of them more as responsive but not delicate. They stiffen at the slightest thing (a touch, a thought, a breeze...) but can take a lot of rough pinching and tugging and twisting and flicking and biting <3

And it is breasts such as these that make for some of the greatest and longest delights in foreplay as well as within the throes of a full on fuck and then afterplay -- afterplay that has a delicious way of becoming foreplay all anew.

Last edited:
Back