Have you ever fucked a complete stanger

No, and while it does make for good fantasy, I seriously doubt I would do it in real life, I know I probably sound quite unlike the average guy, but I would want at least some level of emotional connect first.
 
Yes - someone I met online. We talked and I fucked her that night
 
No, but right now if one didnt live far and called me this very moment, I'd be down..

I'm pretty fucking in my element tonight with myself..
 
Would you call a Campus Policeman, that you've spotted a few times before, a 'complete stanger'?
 
1.) Adult bookstore, on all fours (or on my back during another encounter) ready and waiting for cock...while the booth was pretty well occupied and full of patrons.

2.) A sex party set up by a close friend of mine where I was blindfolded and tied down and used by a few couples. No words were spoken between myself and them.

Let me guess you were at Romantix?
 
Yes, both hookups in clubs. Honestly, one was by far the worst sex I've ever had. The other, I just remember him going down on me, I can't remember the actual sex. It's not something I'd ever do again. At least not in a one night stand, met in a club context.
 
1.) Adult bookstore, on all fours (or on my back during another encounter) ready and waiting for cock...while the booth was pretty well occupied and full of patrons.

2.) A sex party set up by a close friend of mine where I was blindfolded and tied down and used by a few couples. No words were spoken between myself and them.

sounds a lot like me. love abs. been to lots of sex parties in the past.
 
Many times. Most were in my single days, but some since. Wife and I have played with other couples we met at swing clubs and parties. There were times when we met a couple and were swapping 30 minutes later. There were also times when we already screwing and another couple next to us wanted to join. In fact, the very first time we swapped was with a couple that we never even spoke to. I love sex with anonymous strangers.
 
Nope, never.

How can you be sure the stranger is healthy and clean? Unless it is part of a swinging club. Too risky for my taste.

While not 100% effective (they are 99.something% though), condoms are your friend. Every time I've tested, I've tested clean...so life is good.
 
Complete stranger as is never even talked for a while beforehand to get to know the person a bit? No. Every now and then, however, I might see a guy that, unbeknownst to him, I'd willingly accompany to a quiet place and knock nads if he took me silently by the hand and led me there. It very probably will never happen, of course, unless I took the initiative and handed him a permission slip or something.
 
Complete stranger as is never even talked for a while beforehand to get to know the person a bit? No. Every now and then, however, I might see a guy that, unbeknownst to him, I'd willingly accompany to a quiet place and knock nads if he took me silently by the hand and led me there. It very probably will never happen, of course, unless I took the initiative and handed him a permission slip or something.

A naughty smile + lick of your lips = permission slip
 
A rather interesting one where we met at an overseas business meeting and neither of us spoke a word of each others spoken language.

Body language and eye contact, etc. are universal however. :)

Spent the night together.
 
Not for years...

I'm more careful now. But in the halcyon days before AIDS and herpes and whatever other STDs now run rampant, it happened a couple times. Penicillin cured whatever health risks were out there...and a prepared man always had a condom handy!

Camping trip. 40 years ago. 3 guys. 3 gals in the tent spot next to us. Ended up pairing off after about 10 minutes of conversation. I ended up under the stars with a gorgeous redhead. Never did know her name...but it was memorable and mighty!
 
Yes once I went back to a house with a group of people after the pub. People started pairing off & next thing I knew I'm kissing a girl I never met & never even talked to. Next were fucking & I still havn't even spoke a single word to each other. I had to cum & so withdrew & grabbed my cock at the moment just before orgasm. I toddled off to the toilet to blow my load. Came back & can't remember talking even then. Next morning I woke up before anyone else & walked home.
 
Back
Top