Return of Puno

B&W series continues

Ok finished replying to everyone. Let's return to my B&W series.

As I said in an earlier post I have found inspiration in several posters here... B&W is such a great format to use with erotic & fine art nudes..

Ok enough writing more posting....

Attachments

• 05-092008.jpg
    05-092008.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 433
B&W series continues

Sorry for the remote showing up in these pics but it has been a while since I've used it... also would love to be on the other side of the camera once and a while but alas the wife is camera shy....

Attachments

• 06-092008.jpg
    06-092008.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
she really doesn't care for these type of pics.... but my desire to express myself is very hard to suppress

Attachments

• 07-092008.jpg
    07-092008.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 157
B&W series continues

Last two for the night... i have a few more to edit will post them tomorrow morning... I really hope you all like this series... :eek:**finally figured out how to post multiple pictures... its been a long time**

Attachments

• 08-092008.jpg
    08-092008.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 143
  • 09-092008.jpg
    09-092008.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 161
It must of been a slow night last night... Oh well no matter the last three....... as promised

There's some more but i didn't think they were that great... take 120 shots and only come up with twelve actually is a good ratio for me.:eek:

Attachments

• 10-092008.jpg
    10-092008.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 11-092008.jpg
    11-092008.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 12-092008.jpg
    12-092008.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 488
~beLL~ keep buttery me up like this i don't know what i do next :devil:
mmmmm...buttering u up for more sexy shot....

Damn!!!! I love the new pics...makes me wanna crawl into that bed... so hot!!!!

~beLL~

yum

attachment.php

I want to tickle and nuzzle you
nibble and stroke you too
Puno you're just so delish
mmm, such a delectable dish!

(I won't quit my day job)

Yes I love B&W, if you remember OZ_Akasha & OZ_Raven pics and also Not So Innocent & Innocent's Corrupter... They did wonderful B&W photos... There are others but they always had very good prints

How could anybody forget Raven and Akasha. By far the most sensational photos in Lit, if you ask me.

Beautiful B&W series. I like this one the best...

attachment.php

:rose: :kiss:

How could anybody forget Raven and Akasha. By far the most sensational photos in Lit, if you ask me.

attachment.php

In fact I like it so much that I took the liberty to remove the remote from your hand.

Generally I do not post other people's photos without asking permission first.
I will pull it if you want.

Attachments

• 05-092008ed.jpg
    05-092008ed.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 41
This one, plus your av, made me groan. So nice, and I LOVE b&w...:devil:

thank you, wish I could hear that groan.... I have been thinking about changing the AV to something new... maybe I should bring it up for vote...

attachment.php

I want to tickle and nuzzle you
nibble and stroke you too
Puno you're just so delish
mmm, such a delectable dish!

(I won't quit my day job)

LOL well I'm you won't quit your day job. I wouldn't want to be accused of bringing down the economy.. I get accused of enough as it is.:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Oh I still go back to their old thread and look at their pictures.... I want to do an outdoor series next... I better hurry temps are dropping fast around here... it could be a goose-bumps series instead....:D

In fact I like it so much that I took the liberty to remove the remote from your hand.

Generally I do not post other people's photos without asking permission first.
I will pull it if you want.

Rania dear you can take liberties with me any day and you are very good at touching up photos.... hmmm I may use you some day...:cool:

Thanks everyone... I'll be back tonight maybe with some out-takes... yes i have even more awful ones also... but first I have to get back to the so called real world.

have great day!

Back