Licking her while she's getting fucked

Tomorrow nights plan is for one of our old fwb to come round and celebrate an early Christmas with us, it's more than certain I'll be licking my wife from under her while he's fucking her and definite that I'll be licking her clean after he's cum.

Mmmmmmm

Tomorrow nights plan is for one of our old fwb to come round and celebrate an early Christmas with us, it's more than certain I'll be licking my wife from under her while he's fucking her and definite that I'll be licking her clean after he's cum.

Do you get to clean off the cock too?

My wife already knows I want to eat another mans cum out of her fresh fucked pussy, but what I really want is this right here...I would love to be in a 69 with her and licking her clit while she's getting pounded by a large cock.

where I want to be

Yes, this is exactly where I would like to be. During the fuck and after cleaning up both

My biggest fantasy would be to share cock with my wife.

As he's fucking her, I'm licking her pussy, stealing tastes of his shaft as if by accident but they both know it's intentional and she finally grants my wish by encouraging her lover to pull out of her to feed me his cock....

We're interested in a MFM straight variation on this - where it is all about her. She wants a dick in her and a tongue on her clit at the same time.

We're interested in a MFM straight variation on this - where it is all about her. She wants a dick in her and a tongue on her clit at the same time.

We do this with a big flesh colored dildo, She watches me suck it to get it wet then cums amazingly hard as I slide it into her and fuck her with it and lick her clit

Back