*?*?* What Did You See When You Googled Yourself Today? *?*?*

I received some kind of honor from the Farmers Insurance group. I ignored the obituary about four stories down, though.
 
Two on trial. One for assaulting his wife, and one for fraud/embezelment. :(
 
Photos of guys with a variety of ages, origins and occupations -- none of them me! :)
.
 
A few pictures of random guys in suits, then a picture of my late grandfather who I'm named for.


:sigh: Fuckin' a.
 
My facebook profile o_O

And a memoriam o_O

How the fuck? and a picture of me with Charlize o_O where the fuck did that come from?
 
Last edited:
wildhoneypie.jpg


perfect!

i Googled my username, obvs. ;)
 
I got my LinkedIn photo..a bunch of my kids playing sports...some relatives...a family crest...and a bunch of maps of someplace in Europe that apparently shares my last name.
 
Lots of pics of Rolls Royce cars, Chuck Connors, Mike Connors, and assorted anonymous people.
 
A link to information about a 1950's male porn star. Good lord -- at least I have managed to push him down the list a few spots with things I have done.

I think his movies were on both sides of the aisle -- so to speak -- too. :rolleyes:
 
Found a pretty young girl of 24 then lots of info about me. Not many with my last name.
 
Seems there is a pretty successful guy out of Philly area

I had to use my middle name also to get anything about myself and then it was only a person finder site. My life sucks!
 
You Google yourselves? lol

Give it a shot. Like I said, nothing comes up for myself or my wife but my kids are a different story

Tumblr
instagram
Youtube
Multiple stories from the school paper
Pictures from sporting events
 
Back
Top