How to post a link to my FREE kindle erotica book on Literotica?

Comealot

Loves Spam
Joined
Jan 10, 2018
Posts
7
I like reading, writing and listening to erotica. That’s what brought me to Literotica way back when. 😊

With a lot of support and encouragement from this online community, I took the plunge and self published on Amazon. Now I have 3 ebooks out on Amazon and one of my books will be available tomorrow (Friday) for a two day free download on Amazon.

Is there a place(s) on Literotica to share a free kindle book promotion? Because I write "smut", I've been getting rejected in a number of places, so I don't want to post anywhere without first checking if it is OK.

Warm regards,

Mark Fleshman
:)
 
You have to have published a story here on Lit to use the thread PuckIt posted.

Otherwise No there is not place to post links like that.
 
I belong to some hobby forums. The users don't like it when someone joins just to place an ad. It just seems rude, like taking advantage and trying to get something without contributing anything to the groups. I don't know if Lit users feel the same way, but I totally get why the Lit PTB wouldn't like it either.

I know that's not helpful, but "Give a little to get a little" seems like a good compromise. Is there anything you can contribute to any category given that you don't even have a posting history that you can point to?
 
Back
Top