Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was 59 in this photo, just turned 60. Breast size = 34B

Congratulations on your long running thread! You’ll never run out of potential new breasts to post!!! Lol. Xoxoxo PS

That’s as close as I can comfortably post a facial shot. Hope it’s ok??

34 B , not on my game this morning

View attachment 2060387

I was asked to contribute by the creator of the thread and I agreed to ONLY if my photo isn’t opened and posted by someone else, even the creator. It stays a link in my post and in any posts where mine is quoted.
Do NOT post the photo itself.

40G

For my dear Fred ❤️

36C

Beautiful breasts Ladies.

She was 59 in this photo, just turned 60. Breast size = 34B

Lucky Man, Welcome to the thread! Wife is OMG WOW !! Hope you will share again and often.

34B - avengerfive Profile avengerfive-12-27-2018, 0615 AM
attachment.php
p15

Thank you for sharing.

:cool:

old borg fred

Congratulations on your long running thread! You’ll never run out of potential new breasts to post!!! Lol. Xoxoxo PS

That’s as close as I can comfortably post a facial shot. Hope it’s ok??

34 B , not on my game this morning

Lovely Lady, it is great when I ask most will share. All that you share are GREAT and always OK WOW!!

34B - Psychprofgal Profile Psychprofgal-12-27-2018, 0805 AM
attachment.php
p18

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

I was asked to contribute by the creator of the thread and I agreed to ONLY if my photo isn’t opened and posted by someone else, even the creator. It stays a link in my post and in any posts where mine is quoted.
Do NOT post the photo itself.

40G

Sexy Lady, Thank you for posting. As a fan I knew your wishes. So I have made a few changes. But it not a problem, all anyone need is to ask. WOW so Sexy!!

40G - Shi_One81 Profile PLEASE DO NOT REPOST PICTURE! Shi_One81l-12-27-2018, 0809 AM p

Thank you for sharing

Hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back