The Forbidden Love of Azeroth - A World of Warcraft SRP (Closed for eugene1988)

I blushed when he asked me if we were ready. I couldn't remember a time when I had blushed like that. I jumped on the felsteed and held onto him from behind, "Yes, let's move out." Fall was close behind and keeping up as fast as always. Such a loyal little thing. I watched as we left the shore behind and headed onto the mountainous terrain.

"We'll need to make haste if we are to make it to Exodar. No stopping!" I shouted my orders to the leading commander of the escort.

"Yes Madame!" he shouted back, whipping his mount to make it go faster. Everyone else did the same and kept moving. We were in the middle of the formation and going the fastest.
 
he smiled listening to her take charge he felt sorry for who ever got on her bad side they made good time at getting to Azure Watch they took a break before continuing on to Exodar he was still getting the stares from the Draenei Warriors he whispered behind his back so i guess most of your people don't like my kind even though i am half human.
 
"They're just unsure of you, is all. My word is one thing -- it takes the word from Prophet Velen for them to listen entirely," I whispered back to him. We were continuing on our way. We allowed the mounts to rest for just a little while at Azure Watch before we continued on our way.

We made our way to the entrance to Exodar and rode inside. There were gasps and murmurs from various people there seeing Jinn with me. "We'll go to Velen now. You guys are dismissed," I said to the escorts who saluted and turned away.
 
huh he said they made it to Exodar he dismissed his mount and put the stone in his pocket next to his dreadsteed he walked into the threshold with Jani and saw the different glances and glares coming from not just Draenei but also Humans,Darwfs,Worgens and also Nightelfs he gulped he followed behind Jani watching all the looks he got they finally came upon a huge door and Jani knocked on it and someone told her to enter.
 
I nudged him, "Quit worrying so much." We walked up to the largest door in the Exodar and I knocked. When told to enter, I opened the door and knelt down on one knee.

"Well if it isn't my beloved goddaughter. I thought you were lost with the rest of the Guild," Prophet Velen said standing up from behind his desk.
"My lord. I have returned, but only thanks to this man," I said standing and turning to look at Jinn.
Velen gave a stern look then his facial expression softened. "Ah, yes. The human/blood elf that saved my goddaughter. You will receive any reward you wish to have, per my request."

I smiled bumping Jinn's shoulder, "See, he won't kill you." I turned back to Velen, "My lord. This man has information on the Horde in Northrend that could aid in our defeating them on the northern front. Is it permitted for this man to stay at the Inn until we find him housing here in Exodar? He wishes to live on Pandaria after his job here is finished."

"Pandaria? That place is not forgiving and we would not be able to provide support there," Velen started saying, looking Jinn over. "What is your name and specilization? You could be helpful in choosing new members of my beloved goddaughter's guild."
 
Prophet Velen was nothing like what he was told he could feel his power emanating it was strong very strong something if he faced right now he would lose surely my name is LagorĂşthon but you can call me Jinn sir he said my specialization is warlock i was trained under Medivh Magus at the start of age seven as to Pandaria i might change my mind if i can stay and help in Exodar with Jani if its alright with you sir.
 
Velen crossed his arms and thought about the proposition. "Medivh Magus...A warlock of true stature in his time and you are his student." He then stood, "Come before me, LagorĂşthon, chosen name Jinn." Velen walked to the front of the area where he had been sitting, carrying his staff in hand. He was immortal but being alive for so long was showing his wear.

"Go on," I said nudging Jinn. I knew what was coming up. He was about to be blessed before the Great Prophet Velen and shown gratitude. He would be placed in a rank worthy of his skill. All Velen has to do is touch him with one finger and he will know everything about him.

I watched as Jinn walked before him and knelt, Velen touched his forehead with his index finger. "Truly, you have seen pain and known pain. But this pain has not caused you to stray from the path of knowing what is right and knowing what is wrong. You are strong and you have a keen lov---ahem...I see," Velen said pausing to look at me before focusing more on Jinn. "At any rate, I hereby designate you a commander of the Guild, The Alliance Escorts. Please stand." Velen stood back and activated a blessing seal.
 
he was wary of what was going to happen but when Jani nudged him to go up to Velen he was no longer wary he was not afraid it was like with her by his side he could withstand anything he knelt and thats when Velen "Truly, you have seen pain and known pain. But this pain has not caused you to stray from the path of knowing what is right and knowing what is wrong. You are strong and you have a keen lov---ahem...I see," he looked back to Jani to see her smile and thats when it happened Velen touched his forehead with just one finger and he was seeing things he never saw before this was a completely different magic than a warlocks he quickly came to and thats when Velen made him a commander of the guild The Alliance Escorts.
 
I knelt before the Prophet, "I am grateful to you, Lord Prophet, for granting him this title. I stake all of his actions on my own life and will take any fault that if it arises will be handled by me."

"Yes, my goddaughter," Velen started speaking. "You and this man are now members of the most elite guild within my command. Keep it straight," he concluded.

"Yes, Lord Prophet. Commander Jinn, let us go get you settled in at the Inn. Your real work starts tomorrow," I said walking with him out of Prophet Velen's chamber.
 
he followed behind Jani as she gave him the tour of where everything was alot of better selections than what the Horde sells he said they finally made it toward the inn Jani got him room for a couple of days why they could find him a place of his own she showed him where his room was so he said he sat down on the bed what should i do till tomorrow he said with a evil grin.
 
I took him to a few shops along the way to the Inn so he could get a feel for his new surroundings and to get food or whatever was necessary for him to feel comfortable. We made our way into the inn where I closed the door behind us and sat my staff down. I felt this odd sense come over me but I let it slide for right now. what should i do till tomorrow he asked me. I thought about it for a moment before my face began to blush. "Well, um...what is it you want to do?"
 
he smiled i think you want to do something crazy by the way your blushing and i have noticed you have been blushing ever since we left Lord Prophet Velen why is that i wonder he said with a smile knowing full well she was falling for him and he was beginning to realize he was also falling for her he kissed her on the mouth after she explained her reason.
 
I looked to him and I couldn't understand why in the hell he would be looking at me like that. I could feel my face becoming redder by the moment, just in his presence. "Well, I was just...I don't know what to d---" I was interrupted by him kissing me. I felt a warmth fill me as his tongue began to duel with my own. I soon collapsed into his arms as we sat on the edge of the bed, never breaking from our warm, wet kiss. Soon I pulled back and looked into his eyes, with my own. I stared for what seemed like an eternity before I began kissing him again and pulled his hand over my breast for him to grip.
 
i began gripping her breast like she wanted me too making her moan while we were kissing he pulled back and ask are you sure you want to do this because once we go through with this you and i will be together for as long as both of us live he said.
 
I moaned and gasped as he gripped my breast. My breath was now in a steady pant as we kissed. When he pulled back and asked me that, "I do.. I want to be with you for life, Jinn.." I laid over onto my side and pulled him with me, gracing my hand over his growing bulge in his pants.
 
he began kissing her again making her mouth wet and i want to be with you for life he said smiling making sure she knew he was telling the truth he began rubbing her horns making her moan while she was rubbing his cock he smiled i read somewhere draenei get more sexual when you rub there horns he was going to have fun spending his life with Jani.
 
When he began to rub my horns, oh fuck, that sent me close to the edge right there. I became like a wild animal and started undoing his trousers to release his cock. "Gods! It's huge!" I said out loud before I began licking the tip, tasting of his essence. It seemed to drive me crazier since I tasted him. I loved the taste. I loved his size even more. I moved his hand over my head as I began to suck his cock. I looked up to him and pulled off of his cock, "I heard that half'ians love having their cocks sucked before fucking pussy." I smiled and kept sucking him.
 
she started to become a different person when he began rubbing her horns so he said my books were right on draenei he said with a smile it better be huge he said with a chuckle it is after all my cock she began sucking his cock he was loving the feel of his cock drenched in saliva yes he said with a grin it makes us fuck any females with ease why do you think trolls are riding the raptors the way they do once they get a taste of halfins they are changed for life he said chuckling hoping she got his joke.
 
I rolled my eyes at his joke and continued sucking his cock. Soon enough, I was stripping down to absolutely nothingness clothing-wise. I was completely naked there before him. My saliva was still shining on his cock before I moved back onto the bed and began straddling him. His cock slid into me with such ease and filled me to the brim with his thickness. Oh gods! This man felt completely different than any other man I've ever slept with. "I love you, Jinn," I said as I began bouncing up and down on his cock, my huge tits bouncing for him.
 
i chuckled when she rolled her eyes i guess draenei don't get out much he said smiling knowing he was going to regret that comment she began straddling him and his cock entered her pussy he loved the feel it was smooth he loved the look of her tits bouncing up and down in his face and i love you to Jani he said with a quick thrust his cock went in deeper making her start speaking native languages of Draenor the land of the orcs and the draenei before the place turned into outland he smiled knowing his fucking her was making her speak her native tongue he chuckled you got a mouth on you he said with a smile.
 
I gasped as I felt his strong sex member thrust deep within my cunt. Every time it hit my womb, I moaned out and I couldn't handle much more. I began to cum around his cock, soaking it with my sex juices. "Oh fuck! Yes!" I finally screamed out in the more common tongue. He was fucking me nice and deep and I was loving it. I began dangling my tits in his face for him to suck my nipples. "Please...more..."
 
he gripped Jani tits with both of his hands you are mine forever my little draenei while he was fucking her nice and deep he began licking her small horns making her moan in pleasure he chuckled that will be a good trick to use for the future he began massaging the areola making her moan he tried all three of his moves on her at once fucked her with his cock deep in her pussy massage her breasts and licking her horns making her scream so loud in pleasure.


What Jani Looks like naked
 
"Oh gods!" Jani said shouting to the ceiling. Her body was filling with so much pleasure and sexual need as she felt him continue to pleasure her in so many ways. Her pussy started to contract around him as she rode his massive cock. His shaft sliding in and out of her tight cunt as it was coated in her juices. The sliding action felt amazing as his massive rod hit her womb entrance with each thrust. "Oh Jinn!" she moaned out as she felt him throbbing inside of her. Her pussy contracted and she came hard around his cock.
 
he could feel her cumming all over his cock he kept hold of her breasts while he kept thrusting his cock in and out of her making her cum go everywhere he was liking the screaming coming from her it was hot watching her scream in pleasure he knew other nearby would be hearing this but he didn't care he was loving fucking his girl he finally admitted to himself he loved her and she felt the same way about him he was close so he looked her in the eyes and said i am about to cum in your pussy if you want me to keep going and you get pregnant from this smack my chest he said with a smile knowing she is going to do just that.
 
I could feel his cock throb within my very being as my breasts were being held tightly by his hands. I leaned back and gripped his knees with my hands as I rode him hard, his long dick going deep within my cunt, forcing out all the juices that I had produced during this fuck session. I had never experienced so much pleasure before in my life. When I heard the word 'pregnant', I knew that I couldn't possibly become with child at this point in my life. "Oh fuck..." my brain allowed my mouth to speak. "Just cum in me!!! Please. Fill me with your..ungh! Just cum in me!" I managed to bite my thumb and bring blood, chanting a quick protection spell before I felt his member throb within my juicy cunt.
 
Back
Top