Annie's Room

"Ma'am!" came the loud voice and I almost jumped out of my skin. I was headed into the entrance to the ladies' room when the shout came. Turning around, I saw one of the checkout clerks stepping over to me. My face was burning red, sure we'd been caught.

"Store policy is not to take merchandise into the restrooms. I can watch it for you here," he said with a polite smile. I forced myself to smile and swallow.

"Oh yes, thank you, I wasn't thinking. I won't be long..." I chirruped before disappearing into the women's restroom.

Luckily this grocery chain had nice restrooms that were well maintained. I saw no one in there but the door to the disabled stall was closed. My nerves were vibrating and I had to calm my breathing. I'd never done anything like this before but she was intoxicating, touching me in a way I'd wanted to be touched since my sexual awakening.

I brushed down my skirt out of habit and politely knocked on the stall door. It opened quickly and she motioned me inside. The door thumped back closed.

An awkward moment then three passed.

"Angelina," she said finally.

"Annie," I replied and kissed her. She was a little taller than me so I felt myself leading up to her lips as my hands pulled her body to me. Her own arms snaked around me completing the embrace.

We kissed like teenagers full of passion and movement, tasting each others' breath. I loved her perfume and the scent of her skin.

Her hands began lifting my skirt but I unzipped the side and stepped out of it, hanging it on the hook. That left me in my pink panties and hose. I peeled the hose down and she knelt in front of me. Feeling her touch on my bottom as her nose pressed against my pink satin panties made me moan. She tongued the satin, quickly soaking the material with my own arousal.

Grasping my cheeks to hold me, she began to pleasure me as I'd never been pleasured before. Nose, tongue, lips, teeth teased and caressed, nipped and licked all over my sex until I had to yank my panties out of the way.

Without the satin barrier, everything was intensified. The roughness of her tongue and the slick of her lipstick played across my swollen lips. When she gave my clit a quick suck I nearly fell back to sit on the front edge of the toilet.

Undaunted she attacked me like a starving woman reaching her favorite restaurant. I understood why they say "she ate me out". I grasped the toilet paper dispenser and the wall and held on for the ride.

It didn't take me long after the 'foreplay' of the checkout line. My body flushed and I felt lit up inside as the waves exploded between my legs. I moaned loudly and she moaned as she lapped up my juices. She kept going, pushing me over the peak again and again until I started gasp-laughing and pushed her back.

"Ma'am, is everything okay?" came the voice of the polite checkout clerk. We started laughing.

"Yes, yes, thank you. I'll be right out!" I called as I helped Angelina up. She got my skirt while I sorted out my undies. Soon we were put back together. She smartly flushed the toilet to give us cover.

We stepped out of the stall and looked at each other.

"Maybe you want to shop together... soon?" she asked me with emphasis on 'soon'. I grinned and kissed her.

Very hot!!!! More please!!!

Okay, I like comics. (Yeah girls like comics too, live with it nerd! ;) :devil:)

So I follow one called "Questionable Content" and have for years. The creator is great and has created a near-reality where AIs/androids have been invented and are sort of just like other people. That's really a minor part of his creation with much of it focused on snarky humor, relationships, and characterizations that grow truly rich over time. He also embraces LGBTQ characters in a reality where there is such natural acceptance you could cry. (He doesn't have a cross-dressing or sissy character as far as I've seen but gay, lesbian, transgender, and bi-sexual). What is great is that they are just people with people problems and character arcs. It isn't like he's trying to be the best LGBTQ web comic.

Anyway, enough of a plug for that. The reason I bring it up here (besides the fact that this is my room and I can do what I want) is the current storyline has a woman who develops feelings for a female gendered android. Since androids basically act like people, the android bit is sort of irrelevant. I just fell in love with today's strip: http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3744

Yeah, one more comics plug. Ever since Suicide Squad came out (yes, comic movies too...), with Margot Robbie who can be my Harley Quinn ANY time, I started to check out Harley Quinn comics. (Digital copies on loan from the library is a great way to enjoy a lot without breaking your budget). In the comics, her character has gone from being the Joker's psychotic girlfriend/nut-job to breaking away from that utterly abusive and demented relationship and becoming (dare I say it) a "good guy". She's still a bit nuts and tends to enjoy violence but it gets directed at those who deserve it rather than innocents.

But here's the best part: Harley is a knockout in the comics (naturally) and in the storylines, she's Poison Ivy's lover. (Ivy is also rendered as a shapely woman) So DC signed off on Harley being bi-sexual (she was with the Joker before Ivy). She and Ivy take vacations together where they are clearly sexually intimate and love each other. (For those who care, Ivy's mission in life is to defend Nature/Mother Earth from idiot people so she can never make their relationship more permanent (like moving in with Harley even though they both want that to happen.)

Take-away: Lots of sexy Harley/Ivy tastefully erotic images.

I love comics, but mostly graphic novels, something I got hooked on when the company where I work printed some independent authors 15 years ago.

If only I could draw. Scripts, those I can do!

I love comics, but mostly graphic novels, something I got hooked on when the company where I work printed some independent authors 15 years ago.

If only I could draw. Scripts, those I can do!

Me too. Love writing and I'd love to take a crack at writing a graphic novel. Don't have the art skills.

Me too. Love writing and I'd love to take a crack at writing a graphic novel. Don't have the art skills.

Neighbor wrote a script for me. I wanted to read something that would feature realistic female body types. He did some research and work. Curves abounded, an homage to his wife and sister-in-law and those women he worked with. His take on bisexual women and lesbians was realistic and definitely NOT for DC. LOL

Asked my favorite online "researcher" to find something:

Harley_Quinn_Poison_Ivy_copy_1024x1024.jpg

PART 4

Her house was quite impressive situated in a part of the suburbs with large lawns and space between houses. There were beautiful gardens that she explained were her hobby when she needed to release some stress from work.

"We may have found an alternative stress relief," I smiled and touched her hand with my fingertips. Her fingers entwined with my own as we walked hand-in-hand around the lawn to the back of the house.

There was a beautiful pool and a pool house that would have passed for a home in my neighborhood. Here again gorgeous flowers were everywhere and everything was neatly trimmed and cleaned up.

Seeing my gaze, Angelina explained, "Gustav is the lawn guy we use and he enjoys helping me with the flowers."

I gave her hand a squeeze. "Gustav? How much *help* does he give you?" My leering look added the right emphasis.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Not me though he's a very handsome man. I have to admit though that my husband gives him some crazy tips some times so..." She let it trail off and I didn't press the issue anymore. To each their own and if that meant she and I could play, all the better!

Leading me into the house I loved the open floor plan and the way light went everywhere through the white kitchen and into brightly colored rooms. The interior designer in me almost didn't notice that she was leading me by the hand up stairs to the second floor.

The master bedroom was done just as well as the rest of the house with an impressive king sized bed and the right mixture of feminine and masculine touches. Noticing her husband's things I started to feel weird about the situation. She got my attention by drawing her shirt off over her head leaving her in bra, skirt, etc. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slid it off.

Her lips were sweet, her kisses a drink of water to a woman dying of thirst. I left everything about myself behind: my day, my worries, my past, my future. My universe shrank to her, me, and the room.

We'd been so rushed before that we took it slow. I touched her everywhere, enjoying the taste of her skin on my fingertips, the heft of her breasts in her lace bra, the concave of her back and fullness of her bottom. Our lips strayed, kissing cheeks, eyes, jawlines, necks, ears, all the while our bodies moving against each other.

The feeling of her breasts against mine, her lace against my satin, was intoxicating to me. My nipples were making little tents in the satin material and were sensitive even through it. When she reached around me and unhooked my bra, I took the opportunity to do the same. Bras discarded we resumed and her breasts touching mine were even more arousing.

We started to get more hurried as our excitement was rising. I unzipped her skirt and she helped me out of my slacks. Shoes kicked away we were on her bed down to undies as well as my garter belt and thigh highs.

"You're a fancy girl!" she teased, snapping my garters and caressing my nylon-covered thighs.

"I love lingerie. Makes me feel pretty."

"You're more than pretty, Annie. You're exquisite..." she said with palpable seriousness before kissing until I was on my back on the bed. She took a moment to straddle my hips before leaning down to kiss me and move her breasts against mine.

"You're so sensual," I responded, overwhelmed by the desires I had for her. I held her to me and lost myself in everything about her... how she felt on top of me, the weight of her breasts against me, the taste of her mouth, the smell of her perfume... Minutes flew by as we drank deeply of each other.

Finally, she sat up again, her lipstick a bit marred by our play.

"Sooooo, do you wanna have sex?" she asked coyly before we both started laughing...

Last edited:
Her house was quite impressive situated in a part of the suburbs with large lawns and space between houses. There were beautiful gardens that she explained were her hobby when she needed to release some stress from work.

"We may have found an alternative stress relief," I smiled and touched her hand with my fingertips. Her fingers entwined with my own as we walked hand-in-hand around the lawn to the back of the house.

There was a beautiful pool and a pool house that would have passed for a home in my neighborhood. Here again gorgeous flowers were everywhere and everything was neatly trimmed and cleaned up.

Seeing my gaze, Angelina explained, "Gustav is the lawn guy we use and he enjoys helping me with the flowers."

I gave her hand a squeeze. "Gustav? How much *help* does he give you?" My leering look added the right emphasis.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Not me though he's a very handsome man. I have to admit though that my husband gives him some crazy tips some times so..." She let it trail off and I didn't press the issue anymore. To each their own and if that meant she and I could play, all the better!

Leading me into the house I loved the open floor plan and the way light went everywhere through the white kitchen and into brightly colored rooms. The interior designer in me almost didn't notice that she was leading me by the hand up stairs to the second floor.

The master bedroom was done just as well as the rest of the house with an impressive king sized bed and the right mixture of feminine and masculine touches. Noticing her husband's things I started to feel weird about the situation. She got my attention by drawing her shirt off over her head leaving her in bra, skirt, etc. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slid it off.

Her lips were sweet, her kisses a drink of water to a woman dying of thirst. I left everything about myself behind: my day, my worries, my past, my future. My universe shrank to her, me, and the room.

We'd been so rushed before that we took it slow. I touched her everywhere, enjoying the taste of her skin on my fingertips, the heft of her breasts in her lace bra, the concave of her back and fullness of her bottom. Our lips strayed, kissing cheeks, eyes, jawlines, necks, ears, all the while our bodies moving against each other.

The feeling of her breasts against mine, her lace against my satin, was intoxicating to me. My nipples were making little tents in the satin material and were sensitive even through it. When she reached around me and unhooked my bra, I took the opportunity to do the same. Bras discarded we resumed and her breasts touching mine were even more arousing.

We started to get more hurried as our excitement was rising. I unzipped her skirt and she helped me out of my slacks. Shoes kicked away we were on her bed down to undies as well as my garter belt and thigh highs.

"You're a fancy girl!" she teased, snapping my garters and caressing my nylon-covered thighs.

"You're more than pretty, Annie. You're exquisite..." she said with palpable seriousness before kissing until I was on my back on the bed. She took a moment to straddle my hips before leaning down to kiss me and move her breasts against mine.

"You're so sensual," I responded, overwhelmed by the desires I had for her. I held her to me and lost myself in everything about her... how she felt on top of me, the weight of her breasts against me, the taste of her mouth, the smell of her perfume... Minutes flew by as we drank deeply of each other.

"Sooooo, do you wanna have sex?" she asked coyly before we both started laughing...

Very nice!!!

Lovely!
:devil:

best ending possible for this chapter :heart: she sounds like a wise, classy lady.
I love these stories and already can't wait to hear what happens next :kiss:

Except the toilet

Sorry, but the word toilet and sex don’t belong in the same story. Can’t imagine putting my face even close to a public toilet. Sorry sweetie, hot story but shitty location

PART 5

I nodded with a smile. She began to caress my breasts, her fingers dancing with my engorged nipples sending pleasure shocks to my pussy. I moaned and half-closed my eyes, lost in the sensations.

She began to grind a little with her hips, moving our pussies around each other enough to tug our panties this way and that. Without thinking, I reached up and grabbed the vertical bars of the headboard, letting her do whatever she wanted with me.

Soon, she moved until one of my legs was over hers and I gasped as our pussies pressed and slid against each other through our panties. I helped get us into a a grinding rhythm that felt so good. It didn't take long for her to get up to get our of her panties, pull mine off and get back into position, our hot flesh and juices mixing directly.

I began to lose track of time and we became one glorious, erotic animal moving by instinct. She pulled my nipples hard as she did the same to herself and we quickly approached orgasmic release.

"Yes, yes, come with me baby," she moaned. I secretly wished I was bound to the headboard and I loved her weight on me, the feel of her body. I began to be overwhelmed and moaned long and loud.

I could feel her tremble with her own orgasm as my pussy spasmed and my body shivered with pleasure overload. We struggled to maintain our movements and eventually settled with her laying on me, both breathing hard and sweating.

She looked into my eyes, glanced at where my hands were, and flashed me with a devilish grin. "I have some toys..."

Last edited:
Yeah, one more comics plug. Ever since Suicide Squad came out (yes, comic movies too...), with Margot Robbie who can be my Harley Quinn ANY time, I started to check out Harley Quinn comics. (Digital copies on loan from the library is a great way to enjoy a lot without breaking your budget). In the comics, her character has gone from being the Joker's psychotic girlfriend/nut-job to breaking away from that utterly abusive and demented relationship and becoming (dare I say it) a "good guy". She's still a bit nuts and tends to enjoy violence but it gets directed at those who deserve it rather than innocents.

But here's the best part: Harley is a knockout in the comics (naturally) and in the storylines, she's Poison Ivy's lover. (Ivy is also rendered as a shapely woman) So DC signed off on Harley being bi-sexual (she was with the Joker before Ivy). She and Ivy take vacations together where they are clearly sexually intimate and love each other. (For those who care, Ivy's mission in life is to defend Nature/Mother Earth from idiot people so she can never make their relationship more permanent (like moving in with Harley even though they both want that to happen.)

deviantart.com has several renderings of Harley and Poison Ivy

"began to be overwhelmed..."
Thats a good description, I like it. I know it but haven't found the right word.

PART 6

At first it was hard to tell if I was dreaming. There were light touches on my naked skin, gentle caresses as I lay asleep on her bed. Long after I was sure I was awake I remained in that cocoon of peace, warmth, and intimacy. I felt her shift on the bed and then her lips press against my raised hip.

I had to moan softly in appreciation and smiled, even though I kept my eyes closed. I wanted her to continue and not be held back thinking I might still be asleep. Her kisses and fingertips fluttered over my back, my legs, and my bottom. Turning, my body moved to spread face down on the bed, my legs opening a bit.

Seeing her cue, she gave my bottom more attention with kisses and licks on my round cheeks. She couldn't see me bite my lips. My bottom is one of my erogenous zones and her attentions were quickly getting me aroused. Her fingers began to hold and massage each cheek and I sighed out loud, spreading my legs apart, aching for her to go further.

The unmistakeable snap of the cap of the lube bottle made me gasp a little and then more when the drizzle played out over my cheeks and ran between them. Her fingers massaged the generous amounts of lube all over, teasing me, before moving closer and closer to my hole. She touched and pressed my hole and then slid a slippery finger inside me.

"Oh yess...." I moaned, my hands gripping the sheets. Slowly, she worked her finger deep and then out of my bottom. I relaxed and then felt two fingers slide in. My moan of "more" was answered by a third finger.

When the dildo pressed against my hole, I knew it would be a challenge. But the feel of being that filled was what I craved so much...

"Too big?" she whispered.

"No! no I mean, no its good, give me a little time..."

She was patient, adding a gentle pulsing pressure from the dildo. When my bottom opened and the thick shaft slid in, I had to cry out... "Oh god that's good..." She laughed and then I laughed a little and nearly shot it out again, but her hand held it steady. Surprisingly the humor did nothing to break the sexual tension as it often had with my husband.

"I guess when you said you were a size queen, you weren't kidding," she teased.

"why, how... big?"

"Bigger than the one you saw in my nightstand."

The dildo I'd seen had been thick and about eight inches. My ass was being deliciously stretched and filled by this new monster and it was making me so wet.

"fuck me..." I moaned and I felt the dildo start to thrust and withdraw, squelching a little with all the lube.

"Oh yes, more..." Again she complied, moving faster and thrusting more firmly, her gripping hand smacking into my bottom cheeks on the push. It all felt wonderful and I began to snake a hand underneath to reach my pussy.

I didn't need to. Her free hand began stroking my lips and brushing my clit in fast circles.

"You can... oh fuck... walk and chew gum... at the same... time I bet..." I teased as pleasure signals were beginning to overload my senses. She didn't reply, focused on her task.

She had me riding that dildo until I begged her to make me cum. Immediately, the dildo thrusting got fast and hard just as her fingers began to flick my clit. I nearly blacked out when my orgasm rushed out across my body except all I was seeing was white. I felt my body writhe and arch as if driven by the jolts of pleasure to let them escape me some way or I would be overwhelmed.

By the time the dildo was gone and my orgasm was subsiding, there were tears on my face and she was kissing my back, her fingers gently holding my pussy.

Last edited:
At first it was hard to tell if I was dreaming. There were light touches on my naked skin, gentle caresses as I lay asleep on her bed. Long after I was sure I was awake I remained in that cocoon of peace, warmth, and intimacy. I felt her shift on the bed and then her lips press against my raised hip.

I had to moan softly in appreciation and smiled, even though I kept my eyes closed. I wanted her to continue and not be held back thinking I might still be asleep. Her kisses and fingertips fluttered over my back, my legs, and my bottom. Turning, my body moved to spread face down on the bed, my legs opening a bit.

Seeing her cue, she gave my bottom more attention with kisses and licks on my round cheeks. She couldn't see me bite my lips. My bottom is one of my erogenous zones and her attentions were quickly getting me aroused. Her fingers began to hold and massage each cheek and I sighed out loud, spreading my legs apart, aching for her to go further.

The unmistakeable snap of the cap of the lube bottle made me gasp a little and then more when the drizzle played out over my cheeks and ran between them. Her fingers massaged the generous amounts of lube all over, teasing me, before moving closer and closer to my hole. She touched and pressed my hole and then slid a slippery finger inside me.

"Oh yess...." I moaned, my hands gripping the sheets. Slowly, she worked her finger deep and then out of my bottom. I relaxed and then felt two fingers slide in. My moan of "more" was answered by a third finger.

When the dildo pressed against my hole, I knew it would be a challenge. But the feel of being that filled was what I craved so much...

"Too big?" she whispered.

"No! no I mean, no its good, give me a little time..."

She was patient, adding a gentle pulsing pressure from the dildo. When my bottom opened and the thick shaft slid in, I had to cry out... "Oh god that's good..." She laughed and then I laughed a little and nearly shot it out again, but her hand held it steady. Surprisingly the humor did nothing to break the sexual tension as it often had with my husband.

"I guess when you said you were a size queen, you weren't kidding," she teased.

"why, how... big?"

"Bigger than the one you saw in my nightstand."

The dildo I'd seen had been thick and about eight inches. My ass was being deliciously stretched and filled by this new monster and it was making me so wet.

"fuck me..." I moaned and I felt the dildo start to thrust and withdraw, squelching a little with all the lube.

"Oh yes, more..." Again she complied, moving faster and thrusting more firmly, her gripping hand smacking into my bottom cheeks on the push. It all felt wonderful and I began to snake a hand underneath to reach my pussy.

I didn't need to. Her free hand began stroking my lips and brushing my clit in fast circles.

"You can... oh fuck... walk and chew gum... at the same... time I bet..." I teased as pleasure signals were beginning to overload my senses. She didn't reply, focused on her task.

She had me riding that dildo until I begged her to make me cum. Immediately, the dildo thrusting got fast and hard just as her fingers began to flick my clit. I nearly blacked out when my orgasm rushed out across my body except all I was seeing was white. I felt my body writhe and arch as if driven by the jolts of pleasure to let them escape me some way or I would be overwhelmed.

By the time the dildo was gone and my orgasm was subsiding, there were tears on my face and she was kissing my back, her fingers gently holding my pussy.

OMG!!!! So hot!!!

Back