My wife did it again!!

*Update*

My beautiful wifey is off. A little later than we wanted. But I'm sure she's going to have more than enough time to spend getting caught up, shall we say, with Roger!

Our errands this afternoon included going past a certain clothing store than specializes in women's underwear. On a whim I suggested we makes our way in and have a look. I found a sexy set of red bra and pantys. I pointed them out and said "You'd look amazing in these!"
When she noticed the colour she said "They look Christmassy." We decided on picking them up.
I wasn't 100% if the idea of wearing them tonight for Roger had entered her head. But it more than came across mine. We finished our afternoon and headed for home. On the way I mentioned that I "want you to wear those tonight."
"You mean my new things? I thought you'd want to be the one for me to wear those for."
"I do. But I think it would be so hot if you wore them tonight."

Oh my god!! This is so fuckin hot! My sweet little wifey is wearing sexy new underwear for her lover! I'm so excited that he's going to be the one enjoying her in them. The first to strip them off her! The first to fuck her with them on the floor beside his bed! And I'm making no mistake about this evening. This isn't a date. They're not going to "hang out!" She's going to his place so they can screw!!

*Update*

My beautiful wifey is off. A little later than we wanted. But I'm sure she's going to have more than enough time to spend getting caught up, shall we say, with Roger!

Our errands this afternoon included going past a certain clothing store than specializes in women's underwear. On a whim I suggested we makes our way in and have a look. I found a sexy set of red bra and pantys. I pointed them out and said "You'd look amazing in these!"
When she noticed the colour she said "They look Christmassy." We decided on picking them up.
I wasn't 100% if the idea of wearing them tonight for Roger had entered her head. But it more than came across mine. We finished our afternoon and headed for home. On the way I mentioned that I "want you to wear those tonight."
"You mean my new things? I thought you'd want to be the one for me to wear those for."

Oh my god!! This is so fuckin hot! My sweet little wifey is wearing sexy new underwear for her lover! I'm so excited that he's going to be the one enjoying her in them. The first to strip them off her! The first to fuck her with them on the floor beside his bed! And I'm making no mistake about this evening. This isn't a date. They're not going to "hang out!" She's going to his place so they can screw!!

Love it!

I found a sexy set of red bra and pantys. I pointed them out and said "You'd look amazing in these!"

Good cuckold husband, choosing some nice lingerie for a wifey to wear for her lover.
Was it a surprise for her that you wanted her to wear that lingerie for another man? Or did she get the game from the start but waited for you to say it?

Loving these developments!! I hope she had an amazing time with Roger!

I had an ex who let me help pick some new panties for a date she was going on. So I know how amazing that feeling is

cant wait to read more. I'll be hard all day

That’s super hot . Would have been awesome if they let you tag along and watch from A far

*Update*

What if........She leaves the panties on but pulls them to the side and after Roger cums in the condom they empty it out into the panties so she can share with you when she gets home? Or she takes Roger Baer ack. Either way you get a freshly juiced pussy upon her return!

*Update*

It's official now! I'm so excited to say that due to recent events, Mrs. Screwher has TWO On going lovers!! This also takes us another step deeper into this lifestyle that's bringing us so much joy!

Fortunately my wifey got home with some time to spare. She was getting tired but I could tell she was excited. It wasn't long before we were in the bedroom and I too was pulling off her clothes.
"I'm going to say that Roger enjoyed your new outfit?" I was making reference to her new sexy bra and panties.
"Yes, he did!" She responded.
"But I guess you never had them on that long." She just kind of giggled her answer. I admitted to her that I though the whole idea was hot. Buying new underwear and Roger being the first to physically enjoy her in them. "I guess we should do the same for Greg soon too."' She quickly agreed.
She told me that she started with sucking his cock. I finally brought up the subject of how big his cock is. I've pieced together from previous conversations that he's fucking hung! But now she's confirmed it.
"Yes. It the longest and thickest I've ever seen personally."
"And you like it!" I said. It wasn't a question. She was hesitant to answer. Male ego and all, I guess. But we both know that's he's much bigger than me. I admit it. I liked it when she said she did.
He played with her tit with his mouth and hands. He licked her pussy. Then he fucked her!! The "regular way" first. Then her turned her over and did her doggy!

It wasn't long before I was in her pussy. That sweet, married cunt Roger was just in! And since it was now in the open with us I coaxed her into talking about his big cock as we screwed. She told me again she like his big cock. I wanted to hear she say more. She told me she wants "to get fucked by his big cock again!"

Once again thanks for everyone's patience in my updating. I tried to get it out sooner but thinking about all this let's just say I distracted.

Interesting thought....I know you have said you’re not really into it but, do you think your wife would want to try a threesome with Roger and Greg?

That's something I've been thinking about myself. I think having sex with both of them, simultaneously but separately, would help push her towards that. I'll definitely do my part by encouraging it.

Good cuckold husband, choosing some nice lingerie for a wifey to wear for her lover.
Was it a surprise for her that you wanted her to wear that lingerie for another man? Or did she get the game from the start but waited for you to say it?

I thunk she was a bit surprised at first. But she caught onto my thoughts right away.

dressed for work, shirt and tie.

Just killing time before I leave for a thing in an hour.

Am now in same shirt and tie with my hard on sticking out through my slacks and Im going to try and cum without getting any on my pants. You and our Mrs. Screwher have me just too horny to stop!

Ohhh WOW!!! You are one lucky man, Mr. screwher. I wish I had stories like this to share. Thanks for sharing your's and the Mrs. intimate moments with us!

That's something I've been thinking about myself. I think having sex with both of them, simultaneously but separately, would help push her towards that. I'll definitely do my part by encouraging it.
What you want is for her to "pull a train", separate room, one at a time. She has privacy, and she has control.

Consider the 4 of you having dinner/drinks together at your house. Then she takes each of you into a bedroom, one at a time, closing the door. When someone cums, she swaps in a guy who is ready to go.

Etiquette and details matter, but that's another subject.

Big hurdle #1. Will Mrs. Screwher socialize with all of you together? Go out to dinner, group date, dancing, shooting pool, etc.

Big hurdle #2. Will Mrs. Screwher consider a dinner party at home for everyone, no sex?

Big hurdle #3. Will Mrs. Screwher meet Greg/Roger at your house instead of theirs? Will they trust you to stay away until told you can return?

Big hurdle #4. Will Mrs. Screwher consider three hot dates back to back, where everyone knows?

Big hurdle #5. Will Mrs. Screwher consider a dinner party train?

------

Notes on #3: If this works a couple of times, will she/Greg/Roger accept you being close by and trust you to stay out of sight? It also assumes you have a basement or office on the other side of the house from the bedroom.

Will you risk violating their privacy with your urge to watch? Would she consent?

Notes on #4: Does each guy come to your house and pick her up/drop her off? Does she drive a circuit to each guy then back home? Are these booty calls only, or real dates ending with sex?

Can you minimize her time alone by you 3 guys wait together as close by the house as possible? Does the next one leave as soon as the previous returns, or does he get a phone call for a head start? This scenario is close to the train...

Last edited:
What you want is for her to "pull a train", separate room, one at a time. She has privacy, and she has control.

Consider the 4 of you having dinner/drinks together at your house. Then she takes each of you into a bedroom, one at a time, closing the door. When someone cums, she swaps in a guy who is ready to go.

Etiquette and details matter, but that's another subject.

Big hurdle #1. Will Mrs. Screwher socialize with all of you together? Go out to dinner, group date, dancing, shooting pool, etc.

Big hurdle #2. Will Mrs. Screwher consider a dinner party at home for everyone, no sex?

Big hurdle #3. Will Mrs. Screwher meet Greg/Roger at your house instead of theirs? Will they trust you to stay away until told you can return?

Big hurdle #4. Will Mrs. Screwher consider three hot dates back to back, where everyone knows?

Big hurdle #5. Will Mrs. Screwher consider a dinner party train?

------

Notes on #3: If this works a couple of times, will she/Greg/Roger accept you being close by and trust you to stay out of sight? It also assumes you have a basement or office on the other side of the house from the bedroom.

Will you risk violating their privacy with your urge to watch? Would she consent?

Notes on #4: Does each guy come to your house and pick her up/drop her off? Does she drive a circuit to each guy then back home? Are these booty calls only, or real dates ending with sex?

Can you minimize her time alone by you 3 guys wait together as close by the house as possible? Does the next one leave as soon as the previous returns, or does he get a phone call for a head start? This scenario is close to the train...

Thanks for thoughts and insights. I'd say you're pretty much bang on with a lot of these. There are a number of things that are going to have to happen before I'm watching my wife having sex with just one of her lovers, never mind a threesome with both. First and foremost, Mrs. Screwher has to start having some of her extra marital sex in our home and bedroom. It would probably have to be each guy on a separate night at first. I realize I would have to give them their privacy. Upstairs in the bedroom. Door closed. If I'm lucky they'll leave the room open where I can at least listen. Then you're right, pulling a train would be the next step.

#1 - I can see my wife agreeing too. As a matter of fact, she'd probably insist on it.

#2 - Honestly I don't know what would come first - a dinner party sans sex. Or individual sex sessions.

#3 - I can't speak for Roger or Greg. But I know they can trust me to give them their privacy. Violating that trust would be a detriment to getting myself into the bedroom with full consent. Which is where I want to be. And yes We have a rec room that will give them their privacy.

#4 - This is something I see happening soon. I see no reason why the others can't know. Or why it would matter to them. Their relationships are basically just sex. I'm sure they both are on board 110%. The firs time this scenario happened, it would be three legit dates ending in sex. The next time around they would be straight booty calls. With her going to his place.

#5 - Before the dinner party train happens we'll have to have an evening of Greg and Roger invited separately to our house in the same night. I'm thinking Greg comes over late afternoon/early evening. We socialize for awhile then he takes Mrs. Screwher upstairs. Then I retire to the rec room. After their screwing session, he leaves. Maybe an hour or so later, Roger arrives. Same thing. Then we have our reclaiming sex session. Then we have another evening with everyone in the house at the same time. The dinner party train.

As a woman, I am jealous. I would love to have a relationship like yours. You are lucky, but she is very lucky too.

dressed for work, shirt and tie.

Just killing time before I leave for a thing in an hour.

Am now in same shirt and tie with my hard on sticking out through my slacks and Im going to try and cum without getting any on my pants. You and our Mrs. Screwher have me just too horny to stop!
Fuck! I'm in an office suit too but luckily I'm heading home right now. Mr. Screwher, you are so Damn lucky to have a hot wife like yours who's wanted by multiple men ;)

I want to propose something, just for a little fun, and to give us all a chance to try and put ourselves in the places of the (multiple) men Mrs. Screwher is now enjoying. Since she is not afraid to sample three men in a week, the game is the following:

Who will get Mrs. Screwher's body next, and why?

Mr. Screwher is not one of the candidates. It either needs to be Roger or Greg...OR, if you want to be bold, you can predict a new man.

My guess is Roger, who is back with the lovely Mrs. Screwher after a rather lengthy absence. I would not be surprised at all if he broke up with his "girlfriend" because Mrs. Screwher was much better in bed, and he needed the little hotwife to take care of his equipment properly.

What is your guess, and why?

Mr. Screwher, you may speculate on here if you would like - in fact I'd love to hear your comments as well!

*Update*

This has the potiential to be quite interesting! Earlier this evening while my wife and Inwere having dinner, Mrs. Screwher dropped a small bomb. She said she spoke to Greg this afternoon. She invited him to our place this weekend!! Obviously I quickly agreed. We're going to talk about it more later tonight.

I update when I can with what I got later tonight. I don't mind telling you I'm half hard right now!

*Update*

This has the potiential to be quite interesting! Earlier this evening while my wife and Inwere having dinner, Mrs. Screwher dropped a small bomb. She said she spoke to Greg this afternoon. She invited him to our place this weekend!! Obviously I quickly agreed. We're going to talk about it more later tonight.

I update when I can with what I got later tonight. I don't mind telling you I'm half hard right now!
Congrats Mr. Screwher! That's big news! I really hope it leads to them trying your marital bed out!!

*Update*

A plan is set! Basically what it comes down to is Greg wanted to see Mrs. Screwher before the holidays kick in. Next week is obviously going to be crazy busy. So a Sunday evening at home before it starts would be ideal. She said he'd also like to see our humble abode.

Of course I asked her what she had in mind. She said the idea was for us to have "dinner together and hang out for awhile." I addressed the elephant in the living room. "I don't know for sure if we're going to be doing that." I did her that I was onboard with the idea of them having sex in our bedroom.

I understand her hesitation. If that happens it'll be the biggest step we've ever taken in our lifestyle. So I decided to play it cool and act casual (but not aloof) about it. Even though my insides are going haywire!!

Before bed we had a fantastic sex session! The whole time all I could think was (hopefully) the next time my wife makes love on this bed it's going to be with another man!!!

*Update*

A plan is set! Basically what it comes down to is Greg wanted to see Mrs. Screwher before the holidays kick in. Next week is obviously going to be crazy busy. So a Sunday evening at home before it starts would be ideal. She said he'd also like to see our humble abode.

Of course I asked her what she had in mind. She said the idea was for us to have "dinner together and hang out for awhile." I addressed the elephant in the living room. "I don't know for sure if we're going to be doing that." I did her that I was onboard with the idea of them having sex in our bedroom.

I understand her hesitation. If that happens it'll be the biggest step we've ever taken in our lifestyle. So I decided to play it cool and act casual (but not aloof) about it. Even though my insides are going haywire!!

Before bed we had a fantastic sex session! The whole time all I could think was (hopefully) the next time my wife makes love on this bed it's going to be with another man!!!
I think I can speak for most, we anxiously await the details.

*Update*

Congratulations, I envy you so much. Will you be present in the room? If not may I suggest listening in on your open phone line or possibly a baby monitor. I always found listening to be the most exciting.

What a fantastic Christmas present this would be. Your hot wife finally enjoying her lovers cock in your marital bed. Can't wait to hear all the details.

*Update*

Congratulations on all of the recent developments. I'm happy everything is coming together for both of you. Hoping ours goes as well.

Back