My wife did it again!!

It does look that strong emotional attachment (dare I say love) is taking place now. Reminds me of a warning I got from another hotwife here, "Be careful what you ask for."

I'm not going to speak for Mr. Screwher here - he can address this on his own time. But I know that Mrs. Screwher does this as much for him as she does it for herself, and honestly she knows she's going to get pounded by two horny men instead of one when she has her "dates."

Plus he has visited with me before about his perfect evening which would be out on a fancy anniversary date with his wife and as they are eating dinner, a handsome man comes up to her and she goes up into the room the Screwhers have reserved and fucks her brains out while Mr. Screwher waits down in the lobby.

I used to think the same as you - worried that he's being left behind. But he gets his when she gets home, and he is enjoying thinking about what she is doing while she is gone.

I used to think the same as you - worried that he's being left behind. But he gets his when she gets home, and he is enjoying thinking about what she is doing while she is gone.

Perhaps my take on the situations was overboard and anyone can certainly see the passion in his update posts. I do wish them well.

I know Mr. Screwher loves other men to fuck his wife but I felt badly for him when she canceled their plans to fuck someone else. Not sure how he felt about it. It will be interesting to hear his follow up.

Yes, if he wanted this, and she decided against, too bad for him. :)

*Update*

Once again please forgive my taking so long in updating. Life again had a way of interfering with free time to dedicate to these matters. Don't worry, all good stuff. To be honest, I'm probably like a lot of men here: I'm on this site when I'm horny. So now I've got a quiet moment to myself with a rock solid hard on!

Unfortunately my quasi prediction was correct. It was late when Mrs. Screwher got home which did limit our reclaiming for that night. She wanted to jump in the shower right away and asked me to join her. Of course I was rock hard. She gave me head then jerked me off. We didn't discuss it just yet but I knew that it was the second time that night she had a cock in her mouth! That was so exciting!

The followon night is what was really important. As soon as we both got home after work we hit the bedroom. As I stripped her she started telling me of her evening. As I went down on her, my tongue wandered. She loves having her ass licked and says I don't do ir often enough for her. But as I touched that special spot, she said "Mmm he did that a lot last night". Needless to say we had an amazing reclaiming session!

The fabulous sex continued throughout the week. There's something so exciting and erotic about Greg licking her ass with what seems like a lot enthusiasm and exhuberance. And Mrs. Screwher seems to be really enjoying it as well. Here's to hoping it stays a big part of their sex together!

I really do wish you two the best. But if it were me, I'd get concerned when my wife cancelled our plans Seems very inconsiderate to me. And it's to late now to go setting ground rules. I'm just afraid one of the updates is gonna be, "It's been 3 days and my sexy wifey isn't home yet."

Good luck.

Thanks for your concerns and observations. I think I may have over stated what our "plans" were. They weren't of any real significance. It was wasn't an anniversary, birthday, or life milestone, etc. It was something that could be put off, no problem. If it was a real special occasion Greg wouldn't even be a consideration. And really, they were due to get together. And as I said, I was more interested in him screwing my wife than for me to.

As for your last point - no chance! Unless it's with both our approval.

I'm not going to speak for Mr. Screwher here - he can address this on his own time. But I know that Mrs. Screwher does this as much for him as she does it for herself, and honestly she knows she's going to get pounded by two horny men instead of one when she has her "dates."

Plus he has visited with me before about his perfect evening which would be out on a fancy anniversary date with his wife and as they are eating dinner, a handsome man comes up to her and she goes up into the room the Screwhers have reserved and fucks her brains out while Mr. Screwher waits down in the lobby.

Thanks Papa for this. This was going to be my second point in this situation. A scenario like this is a long time fantasy of mine. I feel it can be arranged for our next anniversary. I'm sure we can get Greg to meet us in the hotel lounge for an after dinner drink. But honestly it would be more exciting if it was a man we just met. Then maybe an hour or two later he's screwing her brains out in our room!

Thanks Papa for this. This was going to be my second point in this situation. A scenario like this is a long time fantasy of mine. I feel it can be arranged for our next anniversary. I'm sure we can get Greg to meet us in the hotel lounge for an after dinner drink. But honestly it would be more exciting if it was a man we just met. Then maybe an hour or two later he's screwing her brains out in our room!

Just a man?? How about a horde of happy Lit fans?

This isn't really an update in the context of this thread. But I posted something regarding my wife in another thread and don't want to end up hijacking that one. Thanks to those gentlemen that responded by PMing me instead of responding there.

I had made a post about performing analilungus on my wife. It's something that Mrs. Screwher loves but I don't do very often for obvious reasons. Yesterday afternoon I guess the talk of it got me inspired! I gave my sexy wifey quite the tongue lashing where she really enjoys it. Then we proceeded to have an amazing sex session that I'm sure the neighbor enjoyed as well lol!

My original idea still stands though. This isn't something I'm going to do a lot. I think what we need is to find a man who holds a certain amount of exuberance for licking a woman's ass. Maybe he drops by once a week or so and eat her ass to her heart's content. I'm sure she'll want him to fuck her on occasion as well. But his main focus should be that area very few (only two actually) have experienced!

This isn't really an update in the context of this thread. But I posted something regarding my wife in another thread and don't want to end up hijacking that one. Thanks to those gentlemen that responded by PMing me instead of responding there.

I had made a post about performing analilungus on my wife. It's something that Mrs. Screwher loves but I don't do very often for obvious reasons. Yesterday afternoon I guess the talk of it got me inspired! I gave my sexy wifey quite the tongue lashing where she really enjoys it. Then we proceeded to have an amazing sex session that I'm sure the neighbor enjoyed as well lol!

My original idea still stands though. This isn't something I'm going to do a lot. I think what we need is to find a man who holds a certain amount of exuberance for licking a woman's ass. Maybe he drops by once a week or so and eat her ass to her heart's content. I'm sure she'll want him to fuck her on occasion as well. But his main focus should be that area very few (only two actually) have experienced!

It surprises me that you aren’t a big fan; I love licking my wife’s ass.

For years, my wife would not let me lick hers. I would ask occasionally but she would always say she did not feel “clean enough”.

One night, we had a middle of the night session, one of those where you wake up and are still sorta half asleep. She bent over the bed and, I decided to just go for it. I dove in and started lickind and, she resisted a little but, being tired, didn’t resist much and let me do it.

I loved it and, it got me harder than I have ever been in my life. When I finally went in, she was shocked at how big I was and how much it stretched her.

That was a couple of years ago and now it is a regular part of our sex life. She always has a bath before sex because she knows I am going to lick her but now, she has relaxed enough that she really enjoys it. The only negative is that, I get so hard that I am too big to fuck her ass now. Even still, it has improved things in the bedroom.

We played with another couple a year ago and I licked the wife’s ass; I can’t get enough. Love doing it and have no real interest in receiving.

getting to know from your girl or wife that she got fucked is something so awesome to hear....I wish the same all the time.

*Update*

Its been an interesting day again. Earlier today I got another of Mrs. Screwher's exciting phone calls. After which my work day couldn't end soon enough.

For starters she told me she had a "couple things" to tell me. I could tell by her tone that these were good "couple things". First off she said she saw Roger today. I said that was good but don't they still work together. I was sure she does see him on ocassion despite it being a big company they work for and in different depts. She continued by saying "see" as in they spoke quickly by her desk then he asked her for coffee later. She said later they stepped out to the nearby coffee shop that's still there nearby. She said they had a nice chat and she has stuff to tell me. But couldn't go into detail at that moment. Needless to say I got a feeling what she's going to tell me. I'm getting excited already!!

Second, she heard from Greg!! "Wow! Really?!" Was all I could spit out. He asked her if she wanted to get together this evening. "I said yes. That's OK?" She knows damn well I'm good with it. I asked if she was going to meet him at the gym. She said they were meeting for some dinner together.
"So then it's a date" I responded.
"Well, I guess so." I told her I thought that was kind of hot.

So now needless to say I'm home alone. Naked with another raging hard on!! I haven't heard from her since this afternoon but by now I'm thinking my wife is at her lovers place. He's probably stripping her right now!!

*Update*

Its been an interesting day again. Earlier today I got another of Mrs. Screwher's exciting phone calls. After which my work day couldn't end soon enough.

For starters she told me she had a "couple things" to tell me. I could tell by her tone that these were good "couple things". First off she said she saw Roger today. I said that was good but don't they still work together. I was sure she does see him on ocassion despite it being a big company they work for and in different depts. She continued by saying "see" as in they spoke quickly by her desk then he asked her for coffee later. She said later they stepped out to the nearby coffee shop that's still there nearby. She said they had a nice chat and she has stuff to tell me. But couldn't go into detail at that moment. Needless to say I got a feeling what she's going to tell me. I'm getting excited already!!

Second, she heard from Greg!! "Wow! Really?!" Was all I could spit out. He asked her if she wanted to get together this evening. "I said yes. That's OK?" She knows damn well I'm good with it. I asked if she was going to meet him at the gym. She said they were meeting for some dinner together.
"So then it's a date" I responded.
"Well, I guess so." I told her I thought that was kind of hot.

So now needless to say I'm home alone. Naked with another raging hard on!! I haven't heard from her since this afternoon but by now I'm thinking my wife is at her lovers place. He's probably stripping her right now!!

has me hard too!!! your wife is HOT!!

I think I'm more curious about what Roger had to say to her than I am with what we all know Greg was going to do with her. But that's also always good to hear!

Seriously exciting news! Got me hard right away. I want to know about both!

I think the date is a new level of hot

*Update*

Last night was pretty exciting. It was still pretty early when my wife's evening out started so she managed to get home at a decent hour. Giving us some time for us. That "reclaiming" moment that's such a big part of our hotwifing.

When she got home our first order of business was her developments with Roger. During their coffee together he told her of how he had met someone. They started dating seriously for awhile. Which that also put a stop to his sexual relationship with my wife. I kind of figured it was something like that. But it has now fizzled off. "Ok so now what?" I asked.
"Well he asked if he could call me this weekend." Exactly what I wanted to hear. But I left it up to her. I did ask if she enjoyed seeing him again. She said it was great talking to him again. I reassured her by reminding her of how I felt about it.

We then went upstairs. She then proceeded to tell me of her date with Greg. They met at the restaurant and had dinner and coffee (yes, my wife drinks way too much coffee. But so do I so I can't complain and that's the worst in the way of drugs we do lol). But obviously this is just obligatory time together before they go to his place. So I wasn't surprised when she said he didn't waste any time when they got there. They quickly made heir way to his bedroom. At this point I'm obviously hot and horny. So I'm kissing her neck, feeling and groping her, slowly removing clothes. She told me she sucked his cock. He licked her pussy. Then turned her over to lick her "other place". I know what that is in her speak. She requests the "other place" when she wants anal sex. So again Greg licked her ass. "And then we did it", she said. "Tell me he fucked you!" I replied. I wanted to hear those words.
"Yes, he fucked me!"
By then we were ready to go ourselves. We had an amazing sex session ourselves. When we were full on screwing I had to hear it again. "He fucked me!" I got her to repeat it a few more times. Then soon after I came!

So I don't know what's going to happen this weekend. I'm hoping for some info this evening when Mrs. Screwher gets home.

If she gets with Roger this weekend, would this be the first time she's had THREE guys in one week?

Such a naughty little hotwife!

when is it going to happen when I can post something like this here and tell you all how great i felt....when when when????

*Update*

Last night was pretty exciting. It was still pretty early when my wife's evening out started so she managed to get home at a decent hour. Giving us some time for us. That "reclaiming" moment that's such a big part of our hotwifing.

When she got home our first order of business was her developments with Roger. During their coffee together he told her of how he had met someone. They started dating seriously for awhile. Which that also put a stop to his sexual relationship with my wife. I kind of figured it was something like that. But it has now fizzled off. "Ok so now what?" I asked.
"Well he asked if he could call me this weekend." Exactly what I wanted to hear. But I left it up to her. I did ask if she enjoyed seeing him again. She said it was great talking to him again. I reassured her by reminding her of how I felt about it.

We then went upstairs. She then proceeded to tell me of her date with Greg. They met at the restaurant and had dinner and coffee (yes, my wife drinks way too much coffee. But so do I so I can't complain and that's the worst in the way of drugs we do lol). But obviously this is just obligatory time together before they go to his place. So I wasn't surprised when she said he didn't waste any time when they got there. They quickly made heir way to his bedroom. At this point I'm obviously hot and horny. So I'm kissing her neck, feeling and groping her, slowly removing clothes. She told me she sucked his cock. He licked her pussy. Then turned her over to lick her "other place". I know what that is in her speak. She requests the "other place" when she wants anal sex. So again Greg licked her ass. "And then we did it", she said. "Tell me he fucked you!" I replied. I wanted to hear those words.
"Yes, he fucked me!"
By then we were ready to go ourselves. We had an amazing sex session ourselves. When we were full on screwing I had to hear it again. "He fucked me!" I got her to repeat it a few more times. Then soon after I came!

So I don't know what's going to happen this weekend. I'm hoping for some info this evening when Mrs. Screwher gets home.

This is all great news. I'm extremely happy for both of you. It's great to see a relationship working because it doesn't always go that way. My hopes of discovering the utopia you guys have has fallen in the trenches of real life. I hope you guys get everything you want to happen.

*Update*

This is it!! While I was preparing my beautiful wife an amazing Sunday morning breakfast in bed - Roger called!! He wants to get together with her tonight! She asked me if I minded but she was basically just being courteous. Of course I want her to go. I know she wants to as well. Honestly, unless it was a dire family emergency I don't think I could stop from seeing hm again even if I really wanted too.

I admit it. I've been hoping all weekend so far that he would call her. I've had that cuckold angst thinking about it. Horny and semi hard to outright erect and throbbing. We could've had sex many times to relieve the pressure obviously. But it was weird, it was almost like we're saving if for Roger first!

So we have a few errands to run this afternoon. Then my sexy Mrs. Screwher is making her way over to see him tonight!! Wish us luck and I'll update whatever I have.

*Update*

This is it!! While I was preparing my beautiful wife an amazing Sunday morning breakfast in bed - Roger called!! He wants to get together with her tonight! She asked me if I minded but she was basically just being courteous. Of course I want her to go. I know she wants to as well. Honestly, unless it was a dire family emergency I don't think I could stop from seeing hm again even if I really wanted too.

I admit it. I've been hoping all weekend so far that he would call her. I've had that cuckold angst thinking about it. Horny and semi hard to outright erect and throbbing. We could've had sex many times to relieve the pressure obviously. But it was weird, it was almost like we're saving if for Roger first!

So we have a few errands to run this afternoon. Then my sexy Mrs. Screwher is making her way over to see him tonight!! Wish us luck and I'll update whatever I have.

Cant wait Sir!

*Update*

It will be a long couple of days waiting for your update. :)

Interesting thought....I know you have said you’re not really into it but, do you think your wife would want to try a threesome with Roger and Greg?

Back