The Viking Slave Girl. (Closed for ChantelXOX)

Aussie_Wolf

Prowling for hugs
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Posts
11,820
Erik Magnusson stood at the prow of the large Dragon boat and watched as the shoreline came into view. He and his raiders had been pillaging up the English coast for the last several weeks and had been away from home for several months. They should have been sailing for home, but the scouts had returned with word of a semi large village with hardly any defences but teaming with ripe riches to plunder. Livestock, Women, a church and what looked like a nobles house.

Erik had immediately set sail for it. Raiding had proven good this season but his men could use a very good haul to finish things off before the long winter ahead. Besides he himself was still looking for a good looking woman to warm his bed. His wife had recently fallen ill and he had become bored of the slaves he did have. Unfortunately the woman he had found were hardly worth his time. Oh he had enjoyed his fair share of time with them of course, but none were worth fighting over to bring back to his home. Let the others do that, he would wait until there was one worthy to claim. He just had to hope this village provided her.

The Vikings put on the motley assortment of armor and weapons and picked up their shields. He had planned the attack like many others he had led. The boats were rowed right up onto land and two warriors per boat left to secure them while the others made haste towards the village. It was still so early even the roosters were not up and the stars had not fled the sky. If they did have guards on duty Erik knew most would not be awake. Years of nothing happening lulled even the most firm believer into a false sense of security.

As it was this village did not even have a wall and the Vikings quickly spread throughout the place. Soon forty hardened warriors were in place and the sound of a large owl cried through the night. Simultaneously every door was kicked in and warriors rushed into houses pulling out frightened women and children and slaughtering any males over the age of twelve.

Erik led the assault on the most substantial house and found two would be guards on duty and one was actually semi awake. He actually managed to take a swing at him and Erik laughed as he easily took the clumsy swing on his shield and caved in the man's head with the large warhammer he carried in his hand. Still the man had died fighting and he respected him for that. He paused and made the sign of Thor over the man. He hoped he was wherever his god promised him for he had died with honor. Stepping over the body he continued deeper into the house.

His practised eyes roamed over the fixtures and a smile spread over his face. There was gold here. Candlesticks, trinkets and plates. For that to be on display meant that there was jewels somewhere as well. He had been right to risk the raid, they would make a good profit this season.

A commotion drew his attention and he walked in further and found several men in the kitchen with the servants. They were actually the lucky ones, well the males anyway. They would be the only fighting aged men to survive tonight along with any priests they found. They made good slaves as they were already used to serving and knew good trades. His men were already slapping the chains on them and eyeing up the women.

“Remember, One hour and leave them whole. We need to be able to sell them,” he reminded them although he didn't really need to. His crew's knew the rules and the punishment for disobeying him. One man had already joined the ranks of the non males who would be serving the priests when they got home, if he survived his injury that was.

Searching the rest of the house Erik directed the looting of it until he came to a barred door. Well it seemed the owners didn't like the way he was redecorating. He gathered four strong men with him then began to attack the door with an axe. It actually rebounded off without leaving much of a scratch. He shook his head and smiled. Good wood. However he knew how to get through these things. He looked for and found his cousins boy on his first raid. He had kept him beside him and made sure had survived although he had not had to do much. The boy was a natural fighter and would make his father proud. “Brand run back to the ship and grab Ragnarok, and be quick about it or you will be feeling my boot up your ass and you won't be getting your dick wet.”

The men with him laughed as his face turned white at that last threat and he ran out of the house like Fenris himself was after him. Within ten minutes the boy was back carrying a large two Handed warhammer bigger than himself and puffing in exhaustion. Smiling Erik took it from him And gestured everyone back. Flexing his large muscles he picked up the large hammer and swung it with all his might hitting the door just near the handle.

It shook violently but did not give way, and he struck again and again. By the third strike the door was shaking violently and on the fifth the sound of splintering woodwork and crashing stone was heard and the door crashed inward. Grimly he stepped inside the large hammer held across his chest and found a large portly man, an older woman that still had some of the good looks she had as a younger woman and a young girl that had inherited all of them.

She was a vision and he could already feel himself getting hard in his breeches. Now this was the woman he had been searching for. He would be claiming her as his so no other could put there hands on his prize. “Right as Raid leader, I am claiming the girl as my prize. No one is to touch her but me.” He heard groans from all around him but each called out Aye.

Then he looked at the man and woman. Obviously they were rich, but were they rich enough to have friends that would pay to get them back. “Sven, Olaf, Brand, Wulf, Escort them to the ship. We will see if there is anyone that will pay a ransom for these two. If not we kill them. Magnus, guard the door and see that I am not disturbed for a little while. I have a new slave to break in.”

He watched as the men left then turned to the girl. “You, what is your name Girl? I hate not knowing the name of a woman I am about to fuck.”
 
Name: Olivia Nelson
Age: 21
Looks: http://40.media.tumblr.com/153e67abdfbe40ccbc5f9ebc8ab338e1/tumblr_o2uy0x7Pni1uircn7o1_500.jpg
In: https://41.media.tumblr.com/af778f5dd08897c234bec347ec96a22c/tumblr_nzo7onmkzo1rxvi2ro1_500.jpg and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=36594709

Olivia Nelson came from a very rich family. She was named after her great grandmother. She really hoped she would marry for love and be happy. Many people were forced into marriage but her parents were giving her time to find true love. She was a sweet, tender and caring. She was known as the village beauty. She was kind to all in the village. She was known for helping out in the town church with the children. She was very good with children.

The village had heard of Vikings pillaging other nearby villages but decided they wasn’t at risk. Olivia hoped the village’s wise men were right because she had heard horrible tales of what Vikings did. She had tried to encourage the village’s wise men who included her father to put some plans in place just in case the Vikings choose their village but they would not listen to her. The only thought she had beauty not brains but Olivia was a lot smarter than she seemed.

That day she gone to the churches orphanage and helped with the children. They all loved her there. Her parents didn’t understand why she helped out but she enjoyed it. She liked helping with the children because she knew she was natural care giver and had great motherly instincts. She wasn’t looking for a husband yet. She didn’t want to be wed yet. She wanted to fall naturally in love. She was a pure virgin and wanted to be one until she was wed.

The village’s messenger had been travelling to the neighbouring village but before he had even got very far he had seen Vikings approaching their village so came straight back and warned everyone. Olivia had warned the village’s wise men to put a plan in place but they hadn’t so everyone was panicking including her father. He barricaded himself, his wife and daughter into the study leaving the servants to fend for themselves. Olivia felt very bad about it because she was a girl who cared for every living being.

They could hear the Vikings outside of the room and also could hear the scared screams of the servants. There was something hitting against the door. Olivia was so frightened. “They won’t get in dear. “ Her father said comforting her but only moments late the door crashed inwards. Her father stepped in front of her protecting her. She saw a man with a hammer walk in. She looked over at him thinking that he was quite a handsome man but she shook the thought away it wasn’t an appropriate thought for this situation. She knew he was bad man who had killed so many.

She hated hearing him say he was going to claim her and she was his prize. She found the way he spoke about her disgusting. He made her skin crawl. Her parents were taken away and she was more scared than before. She saw the way he looked at her and knew what men like him wanted. She was trying to keep herself calm but hearing him say she was his slave and was going to be broken in made her tremble in fright. They were left alone. She looked at him playing with her long blonde locks. She didn’t really understand what the word fuck was but could guess it probably meant he was going to take her innocence.

“My name is Olivia please don’t hurt me and please don’t take my innocence. I was waiting till marriage.” She said. She felt so scared and didn’t know what this stranger was going to do to her. She was keeping herself away from him. She didn’t want to be anywhere near him. He made her feel so scared. The way he looked at her made her feel like a slab of meat. She didn’t want him to be her first but it looked like she had no choice in this.
 
Erik leered at the girl and laughed. "You may have been saving yourself for marriage girl, but I guess this is not your lucky day. Today I happened upon you and I will take from you what you have been saving."

He walked over to her, his huge muscular frame easily dwarfing her own, and casually ripped the nightdress she was wearing right off her body. He paused to observe the body that was revealed to him and he was impressed. Large full breasts that were still firm despite their large size stuck proudly up from her chest, while her nipples quickly stiffened in the chilly air and he was impressed by their size also.

Her waist was thin and firm and as he grabbed her and spun her around he smacked the flesh of her buttocks and found them the same. It was obvious she was not just some idle rich child of the manor as he had found in several other homes during this raid. This girl did some work that kept her fit. Whatever it was Erik approved.

Still it was enough of the preliminaries. He pulled his own trews down and revealed his growing manhood to the frightened girl. He saw the fear in her eyes and knew that she had not been lying when she had claimed to be a virgin. Well it had been some time since he had had one of those, and honestly it was just her misfortune that he had taken a shine to her.

One of his many nicknames was Jormungand or the Midgard Serpent and it was not given to him because of his fingers. Grabbing the girl by her hips he turned her around and thrust her against the table in the study, bending her over it and placing her face and breasts firmly down onto it. Her ass came up and he spread her legs wide presenting her opening to his lustful gaze.

"Scream all you want to Girl because I have been told this will hurt a lot, but no one will come to save you and quite frankly no one is even going to care. Tonight they all have their own problems and yours is to convince me you are worth me keeping or throwing to my crew to have their way with you."

Laughing he placed his hand on her neck, holding her down, then spitting on his now erect cock he placed the head at her entrance then pushed forward until it popped inside of her. It was a tight squeeze and only the head was in and then he thrust forward hard and deep, bursting through her maidenhead and ripping her open in one swift movement until all of him was buried deep inside of her with the head of his cock butting into her cervix and trying to burst into her womb.

Pulling out quickly he shoved right back in again, only this time more brutally, preparing her for what was to come. He continued this way, almost pulling her up and off the table with each inward thrust and he kept up the smooth steady pace for now. She was not quite ready for the pounding he was soon going to give her but she was close. A few more minutes and the place would look like a Saturday night at a Roman Emperors orgy room.
 
"No leave me alone. Keep away from me. I'm not giving my virginity to you. This isn't the way I'm suppose to lose my virginity with a monster like you." She said glaring at him. She hated this man. She saw him walk towards her. She backed a way but was stopped by the wall. He ripped off her nightdress revealing her naked body. Her breasts were big and sat proudly on her chest. Her nipples got hard from the cold hair.

He grabbed at her slim waist and spun her around. He smacked her buttocks. She was trying to wriggle away from him but it did not work. She could not get away from him. He pulled down his trews and she could see his growing manhood. Her eyes went wide seeing how big he is. She was scared of his manhood. He grabbed her hips and turned her around. He thrust her body against the table hard.

He had her bent over. Her face and breasts were pressed up against the desk. He spread her legs wide. He told her to scream all she wanted because no one could care. She was going to try her hardest not to scream to show him she couldn't be broken. She didn't know what she would hate more being his or the crew's. She didn't know what would be better. He places his hand on her neck and held her down. She felt his member against her tight entrance.

He pushed into her slowly sliding in. She felt pain but wasn't showing it yet. He thrust into her ripping her open. She moaned out still let herself cry or scream. It hurt. He was deep in her. He pulled out of her and then shoved right back in again. This time it was hard making her screaming out. "Ah no." She cried out. He was thrusting in and out hard. She was moaning out loudly biting her lip keeping more screams in. Her eyes were watering as he slammed in and out.
 
Erik was actually rather impressed with the girl. She had yet to truly scream despite what he had done to her, but then again he had but started. Still most girls he had had on this voyage were crying screaming wrecks by this time, and all of them had not been virgins.

Pulling out he flipped her over, laying her down on her back on the desk and then smiling grimly down at her he grabbed her large breasts and squeezed them, twisting her large nipples hard as he thrust back into her, this time roughly. He let go of her breasts for a second and pulled her legs up onto his shoulders, bending them over his and opening her wide open to his invasion. He grabbed her hips and pulled her hard to him as he thrust up into her. In this position he got further into her than before and he could actually see his head penetrate into her skinny belly. He felt his cock head burst through her cervix and into her womb as he plunged into her over and over ignoring her cries.

He took his hands off of her hips and leaned into her, driving even deeper as he again reached down and grabbed her nipples and started to twist them hard again. He smiled at the girl. Oh she would be making noise for him before he was through with her, of that he was certain.
 
Olivia was a girl with a very strong will. She wasn't like the other town girls and she never gave into anything as easy as them. All of the town girls had given in to a stereotype of letting men control them, staying at home and only being good for breeding. She always wanted to be much more than that. She wasn't an ordinary woman, she was extraordinary.

He flipped her over. She looked up at him a tear rolling down her cheek. That tear wasn't for him, it was for her true love who she would never meet or give her flower to. He twisted her nipples hard she bite her lip. She groaned out. He pulled her legs onto his shoulders and bent them. He thrust into her. He was invading her deeper and harder. She groaning out and whining a little.

A little part of her was starting to enjoy it but she was trying to deny it to herself. He grabbed at her nipples which were becoming painfully hard. He was smiling down at her. She closed her eyes blocking him out. She was surprised when loud moans escaped her mouth. Her body was giving into enjoying this.
 
Erik looked down at the girl in total surprise now. Instead of scrams of pain and rage he was hearing moans of passion and enjoyment. His smile widened. Oh he was very glad that he had chosen this one for his prize now. She was truly something to take back from these raids and train properly. In fact if he had time he would love to spend some time exploring just how depraved this girl was, but he did not. They had to hit and run before anyone came to investigate the fires that had been lit. That was the Viking way. Still that did not mean he couldn't have one last bit of fun before he was done.

Once again he moved this time sitting down on the table himself, then impaling her back on himself with her facing him.He spread her legs out as wide as they would go and forcefully rammed her down on him as he bucked up into her. Again he felt himself going deeper and stretching her out further. He smiled as he grabbed a large handful of her hair and forced his mouth onto hers, kissing her deeply and forcing his tongue into her mouth. He explored every inch of her mouth while plunging deep into her, then he bent her head back and bit her neck, sucking on it and leaving a large mark on it.

As he picked up his pace he leaned down and captured one of her large nipples in his mouth and rolled it around before biting it. He flicked his tongue rapidly over it while he had it captured in his teeth almost chewing on it. He then let it go and proceeded to do the same on her other one as well.

Finally he decided enough was enough and began to fuck into hard and fast. Stabbing deep inside her and slapping her ass cheeks with every thrust. He grunted with each thrust and then with a massive thrust that almost lifted her up he blasted deep inside her, flooding her virginal womb with his seed.

He pulled out and pulled up his breeches and left her lying on the table before walking out the door without a backward glance. As he crossed the threshold he turned to the men who were standing guard. "She is to go on my ship and if any man touches her I will kill them in a most unpleasant manner," he told them grimly. "Get her some clothes then confine her. I have other matters to attend to. We leave this village in ten minutes."

He strode away to see what other riches this house might hold. So far it had proven a profitable night but a Viking was never satisfied.
 
No one was more surprised than Olivia that she was enjoying this. She shouldn’t enjoy this, right? She was having her purity stolen by this man. That was nothing to enjoy, right? Her mind was so confused but her body knew that it felt good. Was there anything wrong with give into your body and how it feels? It was natural wasn’t it? Her body was responding naturally and it felt so good. She let any worries and questions she had about how she was feeling just fade away. She concentrated on how her body was feeling.

She watched him sit down on the table and pull her on top of him. They were face to face. Her legs were spread as wide as they could go. He rammed deep into her. She groaned out he was as deep as he could get in her. He grabbed her hair and forced his mouth on hers. She found her own lips kissing back. She put it down to animalistic needs/desires. She let out a scream when he bit her neck leaving a mark. Her body was moving with his. Her hips moving up and down riding his cock. Her pussy was soaking wet and loving every inch of his cock in her.

He picked up the pace and took her nipple into his mouth. As he chewed on the nipple she moaned and her nails digged into his chest. He did the same to the other nipple. “Ah oh god.” She moaned out her breathing heavy and funny. He slapped at her ass as their bodies moved fast together. He was hitting at her G Spot. She let out a scream of pleasure and then her body trembled as she came on his cock. She heard his grunts and then he flooded her womb with his seed. Once he was finished he pulled out of her leaving her breathing heavily on the table.

She heard him tell one of his men to take her to ship and warn the men not to touch her because she was his. He also told the man to get her clothes. The man went and found her something to wear. He came into the room and passed her the clothes. “He must really like you or you must be very good at pleasing because normally little things like you are shared by the crew. Now get dressed.” The man said. She really did not want to be shared at all. One Viking was bad enough.

Olivia slid into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=131896 and then slid into the sandals the man had brought her https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&r...MOMAfgZFBx4eUjxw&ust=1459854420497267&cad=rjt. She was escorted to the Viking ship and taken to Erik cabin. She was locked in there. It wasn’t like if the door was unlocked she could escape because there was Vikings all over and nowhere for her to run. She sat on his bed playing with her hair wondering what his homeland was like. She laid back on the bed and found herself drifting into slumber her body and was mind tired. Her long blonde hair draped over her body. In her slumber she looked quite angelic and goddess like.
 
Erik strode to the middle of the village and oversaw the dismantling of the village. His crews were now very professional at it as this was the last one in what had been a decent season. The Manor house had been looted thoroughly of every piece of gold,silver, jewellery and expensive looking item. Any good cooking utensils or anything useful had also been taken. The same had been done to the church. The village itself had been ransacked by individual Vikings and the goods taken would have varied but one thing Erik insisted on was that all weapons were to be taken.

Erik looked over the new batch of slaves they had added tonight. Besides the three servants from the Manor, there were two priests, seven children and three women. The women were good looking and would fetch a nice price and as usual had not been abused too much. After all there were plenty more to slake your lusts on that were not going to cost you money at the end.

He looked over the collection of prisoners and saw several of the women his men had done just that on. Most had empty horrified looks on their faces, or were crying uncontrollably. The few men that were still alive were either badly wounded or looking around in shock, or were young boys. He motioned for his men to cart off the loot and the two former leaders of the village then strode over to where the rest were surrounded.

He looked at all of them carefully, gauging to see if they might have missed any profit to be had but he saw nothing. Nodding his head he turned to walk back to his ship as behind him men stepped forward and began killing all who remained. By the time Erik swung himself back aboard, everything was ready for departure. The slaves were confined below decks on the various ships. The treasure had been divided up for the trip home, and the men had pushed the ships back into the water and climbed back onboard.

Erik smiled as he raised an arm and a mournful howl from the horn blower beside him blew across the bay as the ships set sail for home.
 
Olivia woke up wondering where she was. She had hoped the whole Viking pillaging her village would have been a dream but it wasn’t. She was still in Erik’s cabin and locked in. She looked out of the port light (window). She wondered when the ship would leave her village and where it would go.

She had never even left this village. This was the only place she knew. She was scared but wasn’t going to let herself break down in tears. She wasn’t going to be broken by this. She knew there was no way out of this new life; she didn’t even know what this new life was going to be. Erik had not even told her what was going to happen or the rules.

She stood up off of the bed and paced the room. She wasn’t enjoying being left all alone. She wondered when Erik would come to his cabin and what he had planned for her. Not knowing what was going to happen to her was driving her crazy. She ran her hand through her hair and sighed.
 
Erik had little time for thoughts of the woman in his cabin. He made sure all the boats in his small flotilla made it safely out to sea then pointed the Dragon headed prow towards home. All of the seven large ships were riding low in the water, heavily laden with treasure and slaves and he was worried about hitting bad weather. One unusually early winter squall and several if not all of the ships could be lost.

Still Vikings were masters of the oceans not the other way around, and already they were making good time home. If all went well they would be landing back in his kingdom in 8 days. They would hug the coast for awhile longer sailing up past the Scots then a straight run for home after taking on water at night.

Grunting as he watched his men work he moved over to his helmsmen. Gregor was an old man who had been on many a raid and who Erik insisted on traveling with. The man had a sixth sense about the weather and sea and had saved his ships many times by guiding them into a safe harbor before a storm hit. "Don't fuss Erik," Gregor grinned as he moved up beside him. "We are late in the season but not so late. We are making good time and I smell nothing. Go down to your cabin and spend some time breaking in that wild filly," he winked. "Take your mind off things. I will send someone if you are needed."

Erik smilled himself and grunted a response. Perhaps that was just what he needed. Slapping his old friend on the shoulder he moved to the small cabin, unlocked the door, walked in, re locked it, then turned to gaze upon his prize.

She looked as good as she had when he had first seen her and again his member started to rise as it too remembered her warmth. With a frown on his face he paced over to her and ripped her clothes off. "You will not wear clothing unless I tell you to. You are my plaything now and must be ready to be played with at a moments notice," he growled at her. He looked at her bare frame and leered. It looked even better in the daylight and he began to divest himself of his own clothing until he stood in front of her naked. "I think it is time you were taught a few tricks. I have taken you as my prize because you intrigue me, but you have until we make landfall back at home to learn to please me fully or perhaps I will sell you off, or make you a gift to my lord to earn me favor."

Erik smiled as he pushed her back so she was sitting on the bed her head now level with his crutch and his rapidly growing member. "Your first lesson is to learn how to suck on this and make me feel good. Now open wide," he chuckled.
 
Olivia heard footsteps outside of the cabin. She wondered who it was. Was Erik finally coming to see her? She sat down on the bed playing with her hair. She was surprised that being in this cabin alone had made her feel like she could pull her hair out and it had sent her a little crazy staring at the walls. She could actually do with some company right now. She looked up at Erik stood in the door. She didn’t say anything just looked at him.

She saw him frown at her. She looked at him wondering why. He ripped off her clothes. “You told one of your men to get me clothes it isn’t like I disobeyed you.” She said looking at him with a glare. This man made her angry. The way he looked at her made her uncomfortable. He looked at her like she was piece of meat to ravage not a person. She watched him strip out of his clothes. Her mind snapped back to when this man was in her and her body had liked it a little. She found it so strange that she had liked this man forcing himself on her a little.

“Why do I intrigue you? I am just a village girl, I am sure you have met more interesting people than me.” She said. She was scared of what her future would be. She knew it would probably be better to be with him instead or sold off or given as a gift to someone. He pushed her back so she was sitting facing his crotch. She saw his cock was getting hard before her. He explained her first lesson. She looked up at him wishing she wasn’t here.

She decided not to anger him so opened her mouth. Her eyes were on his cock. She wondered how far he would fit in her mouth. She had never done anything like this. She was unsure of what he was wanting her to do to him. She was scared and nervous. She didn’t want to anger him by having no clue what to do but he knew she was a virgin so he should expect her to know nothing.
 
Erik smiled at her compliance then wondered why she was not doing anything. Surely even though she had been a virgin she had done this sort of thing with the village boys? Then comprehension dawned on his face. God's this Girl was a virgin in the truest sense of the word. She had done nothing in life and he was probably the first man she had ever seen naked.

Laughing Erik grabbed a handful of her hair. "I guess I am going to have to teach you everything on this voyage home. You are definitely in for an education. Very well then the basics. You are to take my prick here into your mouth and swirl your tongue around it as it goes towards the back of your throat. Then as you let it out you suck applying pressure and allow your tongue to rest on the bottom of it, finding the large thick tube I have there."

Erik was tempted to just plunge his cock into her mouth and let her work it out on her own but he wanted at least some pleasure out of this. Besides eventually her true Education would begin.

"Oh and keep your teeth well away from it. The first time I feel even the hint of a scrape is the time you get flogged."

Erik used his grip and pulled the girl forward. "Now get started."
 
Erik grabbed hold of Olivia’s hair. She listened to his ‘teaching’. She took everything in not wanting to anger him by doing it wrong. She hoped he would not be displeased with a girl who was as inexperienced as her. She knew it would be better to be with him than anyone else so far he hadn’t been too brutal and violent with her.

He had hold of her hair like they were her reigns and he yanked her head forward. He demanded she started now. She looked up at him with a bit of fear in her eyes. She slowly took the tip of his cock in her mouth using her tongue to move over it and then she took him deeper in her mouth.

She used her tongue to tease the tip as her mouth sucked at him. She looked up at him hoping she would see pleasure on his face. She wanted him to be pleased with her so he didn’t give her to anyone. She moved her mouth up and down his cock sucking hard. She was slowly getting into a good rhythm.

She held onto his leg as she pushed her mouth down as far as it could go which was pretty much to the base. His balls slapped against her chin as she sucked at him using her tongue. She was looking up at him as she sucked hard at his cock.
 
Erik was impressed with her. With but a little bit of training from him she was already sucking cock like she was born to it. He moaned in pleasure as she thrust her mouth down upon him taking most of his length inside of her and teasing him with her tongue.

He loved the way she looked at him with her large eyes, and he again let out a large moan as she increased the suction as she bobbed a little faster.

Still she had yet to take all of him inside her and there were still a few inches left to experience pleasure. Smiling he looked down and holding her head steady began to feed her the last remaining part.

He felt his head enter the back of her throat and she gagged as he pulled back. Her eye's look changed and her grip on his legs tried to push away instead of steadying herself, but he held her tight.

"Control yourself and let it slide in," he commanded as he thrust in again and again feeding the last inch and a bit into her throat. He did not want her to gag or be sick over him, but he was determined she would learn this skill as well.
 
Olivia saw the pleasure on Erik on her face and it made her feel happy. She wanted to keep him happy so he wouldn’t hurt or give her away. He thrust into her mouth. Her mouth was sliding up and down his cock. She working his cock looking up at him watching his face.

He held her head forcing her mouth down his cock. He was getting deeper in her mouth and she gagged on his cock. She was salivating all over his cock. She tried pushing him away but he told her to control herself and let it slide in. He thrust hard into her mouth.

He was giving her every inch in her mouth. She kept calm keeping her mouth wide open. His balls hit against her chin. She was slowly getting use to him deep in her throat. She finally getting use to deepthroating. She was surprised that she had learnt so quickly. Her hand stroked his leg sucking hard.
 
Erik smiled down at her as she finally got the hang of taking all of him deep into her throat. It felt good to thrust himself all the way in and out of her mouth, and she proved remarkably adept at keeping the suction up, but the truth was he had always preferred having just the first half of his cock sucked while the woman worked his shaft with her hand.

Pulling back out he only fed her half and then began to give her more instructions. "You did well girl, now use your hand on my shaft and squeeze gently but firmly and move it up and down in time with your head as you suck me. I want your other hand to gently play with my stones. Careful of them. They are very sensitive and if you hurt them I will twist your nipples off to show you how sensitive they are."

He was tempted to move onto other things but he decided he had all day to spend with her and he was going to give her her first taste of a mans seed. The way she was picking up his teachings it would not be long to he was filling her mouth.
 
Erik smiled down at Olivia. Her mouth was full of his cock. He thrust deep down into her throat. She was trying really hard to make him happy. He pulled out of her mouth until only half of his cock was in her mouth. She found it easier to work that amount of cock. She preferred that amount.

Hearing him say she did well made her happy. It meant he was more likely to keep her around. He explained what he wanted. She listened carefully wanting to continue to please him. To be honest this time with him wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. She looked into his eyes sucking the cock in her mouth softly.

Her tongue played with his cock head as her hand gripped his shaft softly. Her other hand played with his balls softly. She was taking care not to be rough. She was being gentle and taking care of his cock and balls. She sucked his cock harder her fingers stroking at balls. Her hand slowly pumped the lower half of his cock.
 
Erik let out a series of groans. At least the girl took directions well and was willing to listen and do as she was told. She also picked things up very quickly and for that he was pleased. She was getting rather good at sucking his cock and indeed by the time they landed back in his kingdom he was sure she was going to be much better. He began to imagine what else he could teach her in the days they had together at sea when he felt the beginnings of his orgasm.

Grabbing her head with both hands he began to pump into her mouth a little faster than she had been sucking him. "Don't you dare stop sucking girl. I am going to cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow every drop or I am going to smack your ass black and blue."

He pumped his hips back and forth faster and faster holding her head in place as he felt her continue to suck him and use her tongue. He would not let her know yet but he was mightily pleased with her and maybe he would keep her if she kept this up. It would depend just how well she performed in other areas as well.

Suddenly he arched his back and came, spurting inside her mouth sending a blast of cum into it. He looked down to see her expression then he convulsed again as another spurt left his body, followed by four more before they eased off and dribbles followed before he stopped and pumped into her mouth a few more times before stopping and looking at how she had done.
 
He grabbed her head with both hands and began pumping deep into her mouth. She was sucking at him hard. She was working his cock. He told her he didn’t want her to stop sucking him and that he was going to cum in her mouth and he wanted to swallow every drop. If she didn’t he warned her that he would smack her ass black and blue and it scared her a little.

He was thrusting into her mouth. She looked up at him sucking him harder. Her mouth was wide open. She licked at his cock head as her hand pumped the base. Her other fingers were massaging his ball softly. She was feeling like she was doing a good job. She hadn’t spat his cock up so she was doing okay. She was looking up into his eyes as she licked at him.

He arched his back and came deep in her mouth. He was filling her mouth up with cum. She swallowed up the loads of cum and the taste wasn’t as bad as she thought it would. She swallowed up every drop of cum. She stroked his leg as she licked his cock clean. “Did I do well?” She asked.
 
Erik looked down at her and saw a need for approval in her eyes. Hmm that could prove useful in the future but for now he just enjoyed the sight of her licking his cock clean. The fact was she had done fucking excellent. Never had he had a virgin suck him like that and in fact he had not had a better sucking from woman who had been doing it for half their lives. The girl was a natural but he was not going to tell her in case she could do better. Always make them strive to do better was the advice his father had given him. Praise a person but always make them want to do better.

"You did okay little one. One day you may even do it right, but for your first try it was okay. We will keep practicing and see how much better you get."

Still he thought she did deserve some sort of reward and he did want to play with her some more. "Now onto the bed with you girl. On your back legs spread and knees up. Let me see what you have to offer a man."
 
Hearing him say she did okay made her feel she had done a good job. She knew he wasn't going to overly praise her or complement her. She knew he didn't want her feeling to comfortable. She needed to put in a lot of work to make him keep her. She knew a man like him had been with many women and she needed to show him she could be better than all of them.

He told her to get on the bed and spread her legs. She nodded moving onto her feet and then sliding onto the bed. She laid back spreading her legs and putting her knees up. She wondered if he would fuck her again. She looked at him waiting to see what he would do. She ran a hand through her hair waiting for him to make his move.
 
Erik approached her and then got onto the bed and moved down until he was at the foot of the bed and then moved between her legs. Standing on his knees he gazed upon her womanhood for the first time properly and smiled. Her blonde hair was repeated on her nether regions but was sparse. Unlike some other women he had been with he did not have to see through a forest of hair to gaze upon her entrance.

He spread her legs wider by pushing on the tops of her knees and her lips opened for him and he sighed in pleasure. No rotten smells assaulted his nostrils, no leaking fowl liquid dribbled from her. She kept herself clean and she smelled so. He smiled in pleasure and moved his head down and forward bringing it right above the object of his examination. He gazed upon it, then using two fingers of his hand he opened it up and looked inside, watching as the pink folds opened and he saw her slightly dripping tunnel reveal itself.

Erik could not resist and his tongue snaked out and began to lick at the walls of her tunnel, licking up every drop of juice he could find. He did it hungrily and forcefully with no real concern for what he was doing to her. His only concern was to get the juices and when they were gone he looked at the object in front of him with puzzlement then began to nibble and suck on it while thrusting a finger up into it in an effort to get it to produce more of the sweet tasting juices.
 
He moved in between her legs. She felt tingles all over her body knowing he was going to please her body. He moved his head down to her pussy. He used two fingers to open up her wet pink little pussy. She looked down watching him.

She closed her eyes feeling his tongue lick at her pussy. She was getting so wet for him. She gripped the bed. He was nibbled and sucking. She moaning loudly. She felt his finger slid into her. She was so very wet. She bite her lip her eyes closed. She moaned loudly her pussy was dripping wet.

She was feeling so good. Her body was feeling so good. She laid back relaxing on the bed. Juices dripped out of her pussy. She opened her eyes looking up at him. “Oh god that is so good.” She moaned out. She felt so good. She dug her nails into the bed.
 
Erik heard her voice and smiled as he dug for more of her juices. Oh she felt good did she, well then if one finger felt good then two should feel even better. He slipped another inside of her and stretched her out a little more and continued his assault on her with his tongue.

Juices continued to flow out of her and he lapped them up with wild abandon as he twisted his fingers inside of her, reaching and searching, deep along her walls.

He moved his tongue up to her nub of pleasure and began to lick and suck n it as he inserted another finger into her stretching her almost to her limit as her juices coated his fingers and hand. He twisted them around then curled them and scraped his fingers along her top wall and heard her gasp and twist and jump on the bed. His other hand rose up and pushed her back down by applying pressure on her belly and he continued his assault both inside her and on her nub.
 
Back
Top