Showing off in public

I enjoy wearing tight fitting clothes most of the time as I feel my body is pretty nice. so I show off a lot in public in that respect. nothing too obscene though. I enjoy knowing people might be looking at me.

I love hitting the beach in my thong and walking around. My wife and I love the attention and love being in public in thongs

Hi everyone! Just thought i'd share sort of a fetish of mine.

I love going out in public (errands, etc) and wearing thin fitting gym shorts without underwear. Not only is it comfortable, it shows the outline of my cock perfectly.

I like seeing women try to sneak a glance while i'm next to them in an isle or something :)

This reminds me of the summer I worked at my local walmart ages ago. Every week this guy would check out at my register and all he'd get were these XL condoms. There were 5-6 other registers open but nope, he would always come straight to me. He was polite and handsome and would try to make small talk but I was so red-faced that I couldn't even look him in the eye because the only thing that would cross my mind at that moment was this guy putting these things on.
:rose:

Too shy

I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak, but it never comes out in public. I only recently started wearing low cut tops! But I do like undressing at night with the blinds open just enough to imagine someone peeking in at me.

Check out the thread "Sexting, Any Ladies Interested ?" Tell me if you think the pic in that thread is showing off ? Would love to know your thoughts...

At my old job I would ask the one girl to help me with something on the computer all the time. With the work pants they provided they were always tight in the legs. So I would make sure to not wear any underwear. When she was behind me telling me how to fix the problem I made up. I would catch her stealing looks at my cock going down my inner thigh along my leg. After doing it a few times she started checking up on me all the time. Probably making sure I wasn't having any trouble with my computer, yea right.

This reminds me of the summer I worked at my local walmart ages ago. Every week this guy would check out at my register and all he'd get were these XL condoms. There were 5-6 other registers open but nope, he would always come straight to me. He was polite and handsome and would try to make small talk but I was so red-faced that I couldn't even look him in the eye because the only thing that would cross my mind at that moment was this guy putting these things on.

You remind me of way back when we were between making babies and I'd wear skins rather than her upsetting her hormones with the pill. We had loads of sex and one of my side-line pleasures was to turn up at the store again for a twelve-pack and pay with a smile. Confession though: I didn't need XL. But "extra safe"? - forget it! Them are so painfully tight! ;)

Having come on this thread ...

Any guys want to 'enhance' their showing off in public, take a look see at my cockrings thread from my signature. :cool:

:) Maybe he was trying to tell you something ;) haha

I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak, but it never comes out in public. I only recently started wearing low cut tops! But I do like undressing at night with the blinds open just enough to imagine someone peeking in at me.

I love undressing with the blinds open. The Windows face a house that's far away, but the thought of someone seeing is a turn on :)

I love undressing with the blinds open. The Windows face a house that's far away, but the thought of someone seeing is a turn on :)

Thought I was the only one. I'm always hoping someone's going to be watching. I love showing it off, and the idea of an audience, just makes it all that much hotter ! I always find situations where I can get eyes on it, you know their intrigued... And I'm willing to act it out for them !

This post is me in a nutshell, daily! I love being risky and showing off. Being a guy I'm definitely careful about it but if I definitely promote others looking or "catching" me at all times. I have LOTS of good stories about my experiences and so far after several years of living this way, nothing has been negative. PM me if you want to hear about any of them, I'll share with anyone, it's just a lot to post here and I'm not sure everyone wants to know.

used to go to the pool when i travelled on business wearing a very tight brief suit - not a speedo, much thicker material - but it sure as hell showed a nice bulge..

kind of like this, but not so transparent.

1K3u7FK.jpg

used to go to the pool when i travelled on business wearing a very tight brief suit - not a speedo, much thicker material - but it sure as hell showed a nice bulge..

1K3u7FK.jpg

simon has me going with cock rings for a nice bulge now - in the summer, i wear these light jeans around during the day...

FPN2t8l.jpg

1K3u7FK.jpg

Awe too bad! 😋 we should have a wet and white undies contest 🤓😄

It's especially satisfying to see a man in a slim suit showing off the outline of his large helmet!

Please more stories

Back