A female that enjoys the CD or T

yeniis

Virgin
I have a question and figured this would be the best place to ask it... How does a female that enjoys and finds a CD/T attractive find that person? Hell how do you even bring it up...Seriously what category does that want even fall under? Any help would be appreciated!!

I have a question and figured this would be the best place to ask it... How does a female that enjoys and finds a CD/T attractive find that person? Hell how do you even bring it up...Seriously what category does that want even fall under? Any help would be appreciated!!

i am sure you will get lots of replies on here and lots of advice too , i hope you find what you are looking for
x

I expected this thread to explode with tons of offers. I'll bet you got a lot of private messages from it. Just to let you know from all I've seen on here and on other sites the ratio of CD's to women looking for one favors your odds drastically. There are plenty of us who are waiting for a special woman to find us and love us for how we feel. I know if you were in Montana you wouldn't have any trouble finding me. Best of luck in your search just know there are a lot of us out there who would love for you to find us.

Maybe try in Fetish & Sexuality? idk the orientation of most CDs. There are only around 3 active MtF trans here at Lit and not all of them have the bits you're prob looking for :cool:

Think it would be much of the luck of the draw. It's not something we advertise publicly. Lucky for me my wife accepts my desire to dress and play and helped me discover kinks I would have never known.

Reckon one way would be to throw him your panties and say you want him to try them on, to see if they look as sexy on him as you thought. If he puts them on with no questions you may have answered yours ;)

Back