"A Made Man"

RPAnthony

Virgin
Joined
May 20, 2014
Posts
27
(OOC: The female lead below is available. Please PM me to join.)



Lionel looked at the small five shot .38 Smith & Wesson in his hand. Smoke was still exiting the end of the barrel. He looked to the body on the floor, his former boss and friend of almost two decades. Blood exiting from the hole in the man's head was creating a widening pool of red. Leo stepped back to keep his boots from becoming stained. He liked these boots. Ostrich skin. It would be a shame to have to toss them out.

Killing Greg hadn't been a shame, though, despite the long history between them. Lionel "Leo" McDonald, or Leo the lion as many knew him, had been a pall bearer at the funeral of the first wife of Greg "The Ghost" Simona; and four years later had been the best man to the man's marriage to, of all people, the cancer-victim's younger sister. He was a Godfather to children from both marriages, and he had both lost his virginity to Greg's older sister and -- with Greg's blessing -- had taken the virginities of the crime boss's only two female cousins.

To say that the lives of these two men were intertwined would be an understatement. To say that these two men were as close as brothers was a given. And to say that Leo's disappointment at learning that "The Ghost" was working with the Feds to bring the Organization down was heart breaking...

"I would like to be the one who takes care of this situation," Leo had told "The Chairman" of the Organization after he'd been informed of Greg's treachery. "I should be the one who takes care of this situation."

The Chairman and "The Board" had agreed, and three days later, as the two men entered the back of the Fifteenth Avenue Sports Book to pick up the Organization's share of the profits, the situation was taken care of. It was quick, easy, and painless for Greg. As they waited for the security door to open, Leo simply pulled the little revolver from the small of his back, put it to his friend's skull, and squeezed.

"Clean this up," Leo told the three men who hurried in from a van parked down the alley. "Use the mortuary on Eleventh. I'll call ahead."

Greg's body would be slipped into the crematorium to be burned with a second deceased individual, and he would simply no longer exist. What could be more simpler.



As he stood at the floor to ceiling windows of the penthouse on Twenty-First, Leo listened to the click clack of a woman's heels across the marble. When she was close enough, he caught her reflection in the glass and drew and excited breath as he smiled wide. When she'd heard someone enter the front door of the penthouse, she'd been expecting her lover of three years and emerged from the bedroom wearing very revealing lingerie.

"Where is Gregory?" she asked as Leo turned to face her, not concerning herself with covering up. "Why are you here ... in our home ... without him?"

Leo very conspicuously looked her up and down, from her perfectly styled hair to her thousand dollar high heel shoes. He turned to his left and filled two champagne flutes with equally expensive bubbly.

"The Ghost is no longer with the Organization," Leo told her as he stepped closer and offered a glass out to her. "The Chairman has promoted me to fill Greg's position. His operation is now mine. His home is now mine. And..."

As he sipped at the delicious drink, he again ogled her equally delicious form and finished, "...everything within this home ... is now mine, too."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​

Here are some details about the role play:
  • The woman was Greg's mistress and now will be Leo's.
  • She doesn't have to like her situation, now or ever, but it is her situation and --due to circumstances we can discuss -- she can't get out of it.
  • As opposed to Greg, who kept the woman away from the daily business, Leo is going to eventually have the need to involve her. This may also include her sleeping with other men when it is necessary to do so.
  • You can pick her name, of course.
  • You can pick Leo's image, too.
  • I would like the opportunity to approve her image. (Wanna make sure she makes me hot. :D)
 
Back
Top