I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Fair

I am having modem problems but on the up side WOW Loved the video. Still haven't look at all you pics. LOL open 1 or 2 and get dizzy. Hot and Naughty in one sweet package.

Last edited:

lol :D

as i said, naughty :p

You didn't say if you liked it :devil:

Lovely Video Darling

Thank you :kiss:

Love your video i would love to help you with them.

He he :D

I am having modem problems but on the up side WOW Loved the video. Still haven't look at all you pics. LOL open 1 or 2 and get dizzy. Hot and Naughty in one sweet package.

Thank you!! Welcome to my thread :)

It's been a long time!!! how have you been? I'm waiting for your vid to download;) Hope things are good

You

you you have problems now ,she will drive you crazy with her body later so fucking hot !

A new video!!!

OH MY GOD! that was fantastic! Thank you for sharing the video hun. I would love to talk to you about what you and your pics and videos do to me. ;) mmmmmmmmmm.....you're incredible! :heart: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Have a great day, hun and I'll talk to you soon. :rose:

It's been a long time!!! how have you been? I'm waiting for your vid to download;) Hope things are good

Hello!!

I'm still here & still posting :D

Hope you liked the video :devil:

you you have problems now ,she will drive you crazy with her body later so fucking hot !

Aww.....he he :D xx :kiss:

OH MY GOD! that was fantastic! Thank you for sharing the video hun. I would love to talk to you about what you and your pics and videos do to me. ;) mmmmmmmmmm.....you're incredible! :heart:

Have a great day, hun and I'll talk to you soon. :rose:

He he Glad you liked it ;)

You can talk to me any time :devil: x

A new video!!!

AWESOME VIDEO!!!!

My dream is here.....I have dreamed about a video of you playing with those absolutely

MAGNIFICENT TITS!!!!

Just wish my fingers were playing with those BEAUTIES!!!

Thanks for sharing

Hello me we love your video love those tits.

Thank you :D x

AWESOME VIDEO!!!!

My dream is here.....I have dreamed about a video of you playing with those absolutely

MAGNIFICENT TITS!!!!

Just wish my fingers were playing with those BEAUTIES!!!

Thanks for sharing

Thank you!!

Glad you like it :devil:

More to come ;)

u have a pretty pussy. keep em cumin

Thank you & welcome to my thread :)

Mmm, Yummy and VERY sexy:rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you, my sexy pirate!! :kiss:

Awesome fucking video! Your tits have never looked sexier!!! :devil:

Ha ha thanks :D xx

Last edited:
We recorded The X Factor last night (finally got it on this side of the pond), and I thought of you while we're watching it this morning because I remember when y'all kept talking about it when it was on over there. I decided to get me a few brownie points and tell you all about it and damned if I didn't find something better to watch. :devil:

Thank you! :D

We recorded The X Factor last night (finally got it on this side of the pond), and I thought of you while we're watching it this morning because I remember when y'all kept talking about it when it was on over there. I decided to get me a few brownie points and tell you all about it and damned if I didn't find something better to watch. :devil:

Thank you! :D

Lol :D

Is this US X Factor?

I thought you were going to say you'd watched my video ;) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back