A Night at the Carnival (Closed for NickisSora)

-Lynk nods as he finished washing her and smiled as his hands ran on his legs to her knees and watched her smiling.-"I want you to rest up we got a free day for the next two days since we are relocating tomorrow. So no one will be here all the performers will be out and about."
 
I was excited about having a few free days. I had some plans for me and Lynk to have some fun. We could not really leave the area, but I could get some of the costumes.
 
-Jynx looked.-"So where do you want to go for our free time...We do not have to stay here we do have to be back when they set back up. Unless you want to just travel with the circus."
 
"Let's stay here for now." I said, "I am very sore and want to spend some time with you. Please make love to me." I begged.
 
-Lynk looked to her.-"But your sore aren't you?"-she grabbed Lynk and kissed him while she was in the tub he kissed her back and ran his fingers in her hair-"mew..."-Lynk said softly.-"Do you want to go back to the bed room?"
 
"Yes, I am ready to go back to the room." I said. I dried off and went with Lynk back to the bedroom and laid on the bed. "I need you, Lynk." I begged, "Please lay with me."
 
-Lynk got close to her and snuggled up as he kissed her lips.-"you sure you are ok for this? "-Lynk watched her nod as he spread her legs licking her pussy with his cat like tongue.-
 
"I will be okay." I moaned relaxing as he started licking my pussy. I started feeling better.
 
-He groaned and licked her pussy moaning softly his hands ran up her body and moved a bit.-
 
-Lynk licked her more and more fingering her pussy more he groaned feelign her juices flow in his mouth.-
 
As his tongue lashed my swollen clit I could feel myselfg getting closer. I moaned "I am cumming.". I came for lynk. Was not so worried about the ring master's threat.
 
-Lynk looked to her and smiled.-"Did You want Lynk to lay down for you or did you want link inside."
 
-Lynk slid his cock in side of her pussy and Lynk held her tight as he began to pump his cock in and out.-
 
I wrapped my legs around Lynk's waist and grinded against him. His cock moved deeper in my pussy.
 
-Lynk moaned as he moved his cock a bit fast not much more but groaned thrusting his cock grinding wanting to make her feel good.-
 
Lynk was definitely making me feel better. I was not hurting as bad as he fucked my pussy. I kissed him lovingly.
 
-Lynk kissed her back and moaned fucking her pussy a bit. He groaned as he continued to fuck her and kiss her.-
 
-Lynk moaned as he fucked her harder and deeper groaning more he grunted a bit and hissed and then he gasped.-"I am cumming Katie i am cumming so much..."-he groaned and began to cum in her.-
 
I screamed in pleasure as he came and came with him. "Mmmmmm that felt incredible, Lynk." I said with a smile, "That made me feel so much better."
 
-he smiled as he grabbed a hot rag and cleaned her up as he got ready for bed with her.-"I am glad we have 3 days off you really want to stay in this trailer the whole time..."-Lynk didn't realise her whole clothing and costume collection was here.-
 
The more I thought about, I decided maybe we should go out. I wanted to try to avoid the Ring Master as much as possible while we were off. I looked up some places on my phone. I did want to get some more lingerie. There was not a lot in the collection of clothes that I was given. I did not want Lynk to be tormented while we were out after seeing how horrible some of the people could be during his performances and when he would be in the cage for the sideshow.
 
Back
Top