Multiple orgasms?

My wife is one and done. Have been with women in the past that were multi-orgasmic. I can't wait to hear what comes from this thread.:devil:

I have my opinion, but will keep it to myself for now. My ego can't take another wrong stance this week. Damn Compliments:devil:
 
Be relaxed.

Most of the times I'm wound up so tight that I can't even enjoy sex.

My bf gives me a nice massage and a wine to drink. It helps in taking off the inhibition and stress.

I'm waaaay too much relaxed to notice when his fingers have started to work their magic on me. It also helps that he has great oral skills :).

We start slow and steady. I forget to keep the count of the number of times I've orgasmed. The last few ones are the best as they all merge together and roll over me.
 
I've always wondered if you could give yourself multiple orgasms, but typically after the first my clit is wayyyyy too sensitive to be touched any further. I've had blended orgasms however using a gspot vibe and clitoral stimulation at the same time. It was wonderful.
 
Mostly G-spot orgasms are the ones that are multiorgasmic ones. They're somehow...fuller and more satisfactory.
 
For me it depends on what type of orgasm it is. If it's from clitoral stimulation then normally I can only cum once before the sensation is too much. If it's squirting induced by penetration then I can cum many times. Once the first orgasm hits they just keep cumming (tehehe) until I'm drained....or black out. I think it really comes down to foreplay and how aroused I am beforehand (or tongue...or penis...lol).
 
Clit oriented. Once I start, I can't stop. So I just grind on my vibrator until I'm so exhausted I can't do anything but collapse.
 
I was with one woman most of my life. She was a multiple and quite aware of her needs and very good at expressing them. I became an expert. On her. Which was no help at all on the next ones.

Because of how easy she made orgasms seem, and giving me the chance to play and calibrate to get slightly different "notes' out of her, I thought I developed a reasonably broad bag of tricks.

The problem is figuring out what works best for a particular girl. Carlos Mencia has a great bit on it. Something about when you figure out one dick, you pretty much have it mastered for all dicks, You figure out one pussy and you have that particular one figured out.

Orgasms are first and foremost mental. They do not happen because you rubbed the right number of strokes, the right speed, in the right place with the right pressure. I have had girl show me exactly what they like and it still isn't the same as what they can do, mechanically. What a partner offers is another energy in bed.

Because I have seen multiples so much in one girl, I am biased (probably inaccurately) to think that most girls can have a second in a session if they got to a first. Not usually through just doing more of the same. Because of clit sensitivity issues I find it's better to go with less physical stimulation and more mental stimulation. If you already got to one with her, you already know (hopefully) whether "good girl" or "you dirty little whore" is more in line with where your patter should be.

I admit I get a little frustrated with girls that are one and done, especially if it is relatively quick. I realize though that I am not in their body experiencing their sensitivities. I usually try to work on them verbally a bit to see if they need a little breather, are done, or just need a gentle shove to the next one.

Multiples are definitely more likely to be g-spot. Some girls, less experienced with that, get really antsy before they even get to one orgasm because it is an unfamiliar feeling. If it is not their usual thing especially if a lot of fluid is involved they often run to the bathroom instead of just riding the wave. If you warn them, make it into a combination goofy science experiment/ highly inappropriate pelvic exam some will relax and find things about themselves that they cant find by themselves.

If we are talking just PIV multiple O's, positions help, Doggie with ass up back arched down helps, and also missionary with her butt on a pillow. You want the P hitting the g-spot. Not a bad idea to do some spelunking in there with a finger (or two) to see where her manufacturer installed hers.
 
Last edited:
I love nothing more than seeing my wife in the throes of euphoria with her orgasms. She responds almost exclusively to clitorial stimulation, but that is enhanced with prolonged G-spot stimulation as well beforehand. For many years, I thought I had triumphed by giving her four orgasms in several hours of play, until I met a dominatrix at a Halloween party and we became friends - she eventually told me a few tricks and that changed everything.

Hitachi Magic Wand is essential - nothing else like it on the planet. Get a couple of high-quality attachments as well to concentrate the power of that thing. If M'lady wants a marathon session, I typically get her worked up and very excited for at least half an hour, then it's time to make with the toys. The wand doesn't take long to produce the first "O" once she's excited, but following in quick succession is the real kicker and where the fun begins. In quick succession, things must be ramped up before she's recovered from the last one. Toys of increasing size are used as she progresses, and I use a small stiff paint brush and a small leather strap to "spank" her clitoris back to life once it starts to "numb out" as she calls it. Generally, about a half hour of this is all she can take before she's exhausted and has just about torn the bed apart. I try to do this for her at least once a month, but with a teenage daughter at home, we have to work around that. Obviously, "regular" orgasms are given much more frequently with simple little vibes at bedtime whenever we can.

Thus far, using that technique for the last couple of years, she usually has five to seven orgasms in about half an hour - the most so far was nine, which I was very pleased with (as was she!). With her, it's all about keeping her clitoris from "going numb" and as long as that doesn't happen, she can keep going until she's exhausted - I love it! :)
 
As previously said, a lot of it is mental.

I used to be pretty much a one and done girl, but I do think that was because of my partner. He was *definitely* a one and done guy, so it seemed like a lot of effort for me to get to my one before he did, otherwise I wouldn't get any at all. So all that effort, one orgasm, and that was it for me.

Since I've parted from that particular guy, though, I've found that I can have many orgasms and quite easily... whether by myself or through the instruction of another... by continuing, just keep going.

Also, biologically, I've hit a peak in my libido, so it's easier to get to that first orgasm, sometimes it's only a matter of minutes, which increases the amount of time left for further orgasm.
 
Just keep going?
Seriously, no secret. For me it's that simple.
*shrug*

Yeah, basically, same here.

Sometimes the first can come quickly, but then I might get kinda stuck on the second. This is probably because I can get over stimulated. If this happens, then the problem is solved by backing off for a few minutes, after which I am normally good to go for another one (or two or three).
 
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming " ? :D

And now I have Dory stuck in my head. Thanks.

Yeah, basically, same here.

Sometimes the first can come quickly, but then I might get kinda stuck on the second. This is probably because I can get over stimulated. If this happens, then the problem is solved by backing off for a few minutes, after which I am normally good to go for another one (or two or three).

Bingo!
I could have written this word for word. Especially the part about backing-off. Works a treat.
 
For me, positioning makes a huge difference.

I can have multiples easiest if i'm in the "prone" position, and it also makes it MUCH easier if I am playing with my clit WHILE he's fucking me.
 
I've never experienced true multiples.
I used to think they happened just because a woman doesn't have to be aroused to have sex.
I've done it where I've came, and let him keep going. Feels slightly uncomfortable while I'm refactoring, but eventually I get into it again and then cum for another time.
 
This seems like such an odd question. I don't ever recall a time when ONE was all I wanted. Certainly there were times where I felt lucky to have even gotten the one, depending on my partner. However, I find that "Oh's!" (Orgasms for those who don't get that) are a fickle thing - if I don't attempt to maximize my limits when I play, the number I can easily attain drops rather quickly. With a good partner, it's easy to have 3 or 4 in a play session that are NOT g-spot. If I'm doing the work myself, bump that to 6.

G-spot is a whole different beast, and I actually feel less physical satisfaction after this kind if climax than I do a clitoral one. They just kind of feel....incomplete, which I suppose is reason enough to keep going. But for me, give me a good clit stimulated set above all else and I'll worship at your feet.

So essentially multi-"Oh" ability is developed over time, to my way of thinking. Just how one does that seems kind of simple...you POP, stop, rest and start again.
 
Last edited:
Try This

If it works for you you'll NEVER have a problem again. 30 seconds sometimes from a cold start and as many as she can physically have before fainting.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

*************************************************************


It has definitely helped our relationship. It was originally intended to just spice things up a bit, but for me it has changed my whole outlook on sex. It used to be that it was all about his pleasure and now it is about mine too.
*********
This thread is the best thing ever, cause in my 25 years of having sex I have never felt like this.
***********
My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet...I literally was out of my mind!
***********
I believe Mr G is onto something here....tried this last night...had more than I could count!! THANKS so much for the advice!!! Gonna try it again this weekend!! I will have to say that is was way more intense than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!! lizabella02/02
***********
The feeling is almost indescribable. Out of control feeling. Blackness and stars and time stands still. WHEW!!! I was butter afterwards....couldn't stand up....couldn't think....couldn't move. Felt like crying but never did...I was too amazed as was he. The entire process took less than 5 minutes.
***********
Definitely the most mind blowing experience of my life...*
Thank you!!!!
***********
This technique works. I've used it and the results it produces are absolutely fantastic. The only thing better than a G-Spot orgasm is the combined orgasms from stimulating both the clit and the G-spot at the same time, and timing the sequential climaxes.* Incredible.
***********
My relationship with my DH has changed for the better, we were always close, but now it's like we've hit a new level.
***********
Yup! it works juuuuuuuust fine......
My wife and I had tried for *years!* to get that lil sucker revved up... no luck... but with this technique.....NO PROBLEM! We lost count. - we're scientific failures. (But I'm a GOD in her eyes!)
************
she rolled over as to just cuddle and she was lying on her stomach. I slipped my thumb in and she moaned a bit and then i went for Mr G's technique. I tried to do it before with her on her back and i could reach it but it was hard and didnt work so well. This way, with the thumb was so easy i just applied some pressure, moved my thumb in a circle and pushed harder and bam. She kept coming and coming. Took her about 15 secs to cum each time, 15 sec break and then I would do it again. After 17 (yes 17 orgasms!) she finally said "Phil, I just can't take it anymore"*
***********
Dave,
If you are the person I think you are, you've done enormous things for me and the women I've had in my life. I personally thank you, and I'm sure the women that were in my life do as well. I read every word of that thread over the years on Lit and its incredible. I've been with three women since first reading that. With two of them, the technique worked incredibly on. I'm talking 20-30 orgasms in about an hour.
************
I am going from necessary evil to "I can't get enough."* ******* thinks I am a sex maniac insatiable. I will never forget feeling like I was going to pass out from being so horny reading your words.* * AFCINDY
***********
That was one of the first things we tried, once I was going down on her. She moaned out "oh my god, what are you doing to me" she had no idea it even existed.* hahah she OWES me now!!!! Currently with a 23 year old law student. I showed her. She's a full on squirter now. IT's SOOOOOO insanely hot! TR
***********
Windloverr
I think Dave is single handedly responsible for an over all increase in the number of female orgasms in the United States and Canada.*
***********
These Os were so BIG it was unbelievable she almost hurt me. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS. This made our sex life more exciting.
*************
I truthfully think the intensity scared her a little bit.* I suppose when you have been having sex for 20 years and suddenly you feel a whole new sensation that not only makes you cum but makes you nearly pass out, it could take a bit to wrap your mind around.*
*************
OmiGAWD!!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!
My bf did this last night after I left the post open on his computer... he took the hint.* DAMN.* My entire body was convulsing ! had to stop cause i thought i was going to destroy my back!
************
Mr. G- thank you for starting this thread. You've taken many of us from experiencing traditional orgasm to realizing the potential in each and every one of us, men and women alike. For all of us indebted to your experience and willingness to share, I bow in gratitude......
************
I actually saw stars a couple times.*
Anyway, it’s really great you were able to share what you’d learned and help so many other people, too. It’s amazing.
******
Thank you soooooo much! Not really sure how I found this site but I am so thankful. My husband tried this last night and these were the best orgasms I have ever had.
***********
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*******
her **** is so sensitive after 10-12 orgasms, she has one more...that makes her pass out.
****
She was cumming, moaning and squirming all over the place. As soon as she started coming down from that I went back to work on her G and it was BANG, BANG, BANG ....... she nearly passed out
***
It worked - Amazing - wish everything else you read on the internet was as accurate as this link.
****
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*********
It - worked for me and my lady friend the first time we tried it, .... the last time we were together she had at least 15 separate gushing orgasms. it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen....
****
My husband tried this last night and this was the best orgasm I have ever had. ... I only did 2 before I just couldn't take anymore.I actually had difficulty standing up when we were done. I was not even in control of my body anymore. I was bucking and shaking so much.
****
It was OVERWHELMING!! I was just cumming nonstop ... My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet... I literally was out of my mind!
****
For the fourth round of our night, I was on my back and he was hitting the spot and licking my clit. OHMYF***INGGOD, I squirted. He said so cause he got the salty taste in his mouth and I could feel it.
This thread is the best thing ever, in 15 years of having sex it has never* felt like this.
****
I was standing next to the bed working her with my fingers and it was just bam! bam! bam! eruptions one right after the other. She would gush and I'd switch to rubbing all around her clit for a few seconds, then I'd put my fingers back inside and start sliding them in and out fairly hard and soon she was squirting again. I didn't count but I'd say 15 gushing orgasms all together ...
****
Being with my current lover, who introduced me to my g-spot (LOL), is like nothing I have ever experienced before sexually. You are right because it is a complete change in consciousness. If this isn't nirvana, I would like to know what could possibly be better!
****
I would continue climaxing until i eventually fainted .. Most I ever got through was 16 . I found myself ejaculating at every orgasm So I advise a towel.
*****
I've brought several women from the one Orgasm a session to the 10-15-30 orgasms or more a session. Its a wonderful feeling for a man when he can teach a woman this kind of pleasure. And, it all has to do with the G-Spot, couldn't have done it w/o it.
*****
Having my g-spot stimulated is the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. My fb and I will meet for hours, and he can make me cum so many times we could not possibly count. I can have over a hundred orgasms in one meeting. It is incredible, the best way that I can describe it is that it not only rocks your entire body, but there is also a point of almost losing consciousness.
*******
I'm feeling blessed! My wife and I have had the best orgasms together while in the missionary position. Well, until I found this this website... Using these techniques I have been able to give her not only multiple orgasms but full body orgasms. Or "Big O" as it's called. In fact, last night was one of the best!*
My wife and I are still in a state of shock! We are in our 40s and thought we had one of the best sex lives out there but OH BOY were we wrong! We are REALLY enjoying it now!! doitnow
Thanks to finding this thread;
******
Before i read this thread my orgasms were from my clit only i genuinely believed id never be a squirter or able to come with a dick inside me. Tonight for the first time (after much practice by hand) i had a dick inside me hitting the spot and i came so hard not only did it make him come, it made me come so hard it squirted out after...i soaked the bed and all.
I am so happy now I finally can enjoy sex.* li'll lego
 
If it works for you you'll NEVER have a problem again. 30 seconds sometimes from a cold start and as many as she can physically have before fainting.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

*************************************************************


It has definitely helped our relationship. It was originally intended to just spice things up a bit, but for me it has changed my whole outlook on sex. It used to be that it was all about his pleasure and now it is about mine too.
*********
This thread is the best thing ever, cause in my 25 years of having sex I have never felt like this.
***********
My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet...I literally was out of my mind!
***********
I believe Mr G is onto something here....tried this last night...had more than I could count!! THANKS so much for the advice!!! Gonna try it again this weekend!! I will have to say that is was way more intense than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!! lizabella02/02
***********
The feeling is almost indescribable. Out of control feeling. Blackness and stars and time stands still. WHEW!!! I was butter afterwards....couldn't stand up....couldn't think....couldn't move. Felt like crying but never did...I was too amazed as was he. The entire process took less than 5 minutes.
***********
Definitely the most mind blowing experience of my life...*
Thank you!!!!
***********
This technique works. I've used it and the results it produces are absolutely fantastic. The only thing better than a G-Spot orgasm is the combined orgasms from stimulating both the clit and the G-spot at the same time, and timing the sequential climaxes.* Incredible.
***********
My relationship with my DH has changed for the better, we were always close, but now it's like we've hit a new level.
***********
Yup! it works juuuuuuuust fine......
My wife and I had tried for *years!* to get that lil sucker revved up... no luck... but with this technique.....NO PROBLEM! We lost count. - we're scientific failures. (But I'm a GOD in her eyes!)
************
she rolled over as to just cuddle and she was lying on her stomach. I slipped my thumb in and she moaned a bit and then i went for Mr G's technique. I tried to do it before with her on her back and i could reach it but it was hard and didnt work so well. This way, with the thumb was so easy i just applied some pressure, moved my thumb in a circle and pushed harder and bam. She kept coming and coming. Took her about 15 secs to cum each time, 15 sec break and then I would do it again. After 17 (yes 17 orgasms!) she finally said "Phil, I just can't take it anymore"*
***********
Dave,
If you are the person I think you are, you've done enormous things for me and the women I've had in my life. I personally thank you, and I'm sure the women that were in my life do as well. I read every word of that thread over the years on Lit and its incredible. I've been with three women since first reading that. With two of them, the technique worked incredibly on. I'm talking 20-30 orgasms in about an hour.
************
I am going from necessary evil to "I can't get enough."* ******* thinks I am a sex maniac insatiable. I will never forget feeling like I was going to pass out from being so horny reading your words.* * AFCINDY
***********
That was one of the first things we tried, once I was going down on her. She moaned out "oh my god, what are you doing to me" she had no idea it even existed.* hahah she OWES me now!!!! Currently with a 23 year old law student. I showed her. She's a full on squirter now. IT's SOOOOOO insanely hot! TR
***********
Windloverr
I think Dave is single handedly responsible for an over all increase in the number of female orgasms in the United States and Canada.*
***********
These Os were so BIG it was unbelievable she almost hurt me. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS. This made our sex life more exciting.
*************
I truthfully think the intensity scared her a little bit.* I suppose when you have been having sex for 20 years and suddenly you feel a whole new sensation that not only makes you cum but makes you nearly pass out, it could take a bit to wrap your mind around.*
*************
OmiGAWD!!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!
My bf did this last night after I left the post open on his computer... he took the hint.* DAMN.* My entire body was convulsing ! had to stop cause i thought i was going to destroy my back!
************
Mr. G- thank you for starting this thread. You've taken many of us from experiencing traditional orgasm to realizing the potential in each and every one of us, men and women alike. For all of us indebted to your experience and willingness to share, I bow in gratitude......
************
I actually saw stars a couple times.*
Anyway, it’s really great you were able to share what you’d learned and help so many other people, too. It’s amazing.
******
Thank you soooooo much! Not really sure how I found this site but I am so thankful. My husband tried this last night and these were the best orgasms I have ever had.
***********
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*******
her **** is so sensitive after 10-12 orgasms, she has one more...that makes her pass out.
****
She was cumming, moaning and squirming all over the place. As soon as she started coming down from that I went back to work on her G and it was BANG, BANG, BANG ....... she nearly passed out
***
It worked - Amazing - wish everything else you read on the internet was as accurate as this link.
****
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*********
It - worked for me and my lady friend the first time we tried it, .... the last time we were together she had at least 15 separate gushing orgasms. it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen....
****
My husband tried this last night and this was the best orgasm I have ever had. ... I only did 2 before I just couldn't take anymore.I actually had difficulty standing up when we were done. I was not even in control of my body anymore. I was bucking and shaking so much.
****
It was OVERWHELMING!! I was just cumming nonstop ... My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet... I literally was out of my mind!
****
For the fourth round of our night, I was on my back and he was hitting the spot and licking my clit. OHMYF***INGGOD, I squirted. He said so cause he got the salty taste in his mouth and I could feel it.
This thread is the best thing ever, in 15 years of having sex it has never* felt like this.
****
I was standing next to the bed working her with my fingers and it was just bam! bam! bam! eruptions one right after the other. She would gush and I'd switch to rubbing all around her clit for a few seconds, then I'd put my fingers back inside and start sliding them in and out fairly hard and soon she was squirting again. I didn't count but I'd say 15 gushing orgasms all together ...
****
Being with my current lover, who introduced me to my g-spot (LOL), is like nothing I have ever experienced before sexually. You are right because it is a complete change in consciousness. If this isn't nirvana, I would like to know what could possibly be better!
****
I would continue climaxing until i eventually fainted .. Most I ever got through was 16 . I found myself ejaculating at every orgasm So I advise a towel.
*****
I've brought several women from the one Orgasm a session to the 10-15-30 orgasms or more a session. Its a wonderful feeling for a man when he can teach a woman this kind of pleasure. And, it all has to do with the G-Spot, couldn't have done it w/o it.
*****
Having my g-spot stimulated is the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. My fb and I will meet for hours, and he can make me cum so many times we could not possibly count. I can have over a hundred orgasms in one meeting. It is incredible, the best way that I can describe it is that it not only rocks your entire body, but there is also a point of almost losing consciousness.
*******
I'm feeling blessed! My wife and I have had the best orgasms together while in the missionary position. Well, until I found this this website... Using these techniques I have been able to give her not only multiple orgasms but full body orgasms. Or "Big O" as it's called. In fact, last night was one of the best!*
My wife and I are still in a state of shock! We are in our 40s and thought we had one of the best sex lives out there but OH BOY were we wrong! We are REALLY enjoying it now!! doitnow
Thanks to finding this thread;
******
Before i read this thread my orgasms were from my clit only i genuinely believed id never be a squirter or able to come with a dick inside me. Tonight for the first time (after much practice by hand) i had a dick inside me hitting the spot and i came so hard not only did it make him come, it made me come so hard it squirted out after...i soaked the bed and all.
I am so happy now I finally can enjoy sex.* li'll lego
Hey, you're just the guy to answer this, G.

I wrote above that IME a g-spot O, while great and fun for it's rather simple formula, lacks a certain something for me compared to the slower to build, yet more powerful clitoral Orgasm.

In all your feed back, is this at all common? Or perhaps the volume attained is clouding the question of quality?
 
G & A & O's

Lots of women describe the G-Gasm as far superior to the clitoral O's. Some do not. MOST describe the difference as the clitoral O's are GREAT but localized while the G-Gasms are whole body O's with after shocks and such a massive release of oxytocin (and who knows what else) that ALL sex feels much better afterwards. Many women who never or rarely O from regular intercourse can cum easily, quickly and repeatedly AFTER having the G-poked a few times.

It really comes down to what turns her crank and my humble suggestion is KEEP IT VARIED. SHe MAY get off on one thing at the beginning of the month and not be that turned on by the end of the month. Try and anticipate her moods and where she is as far as her period goes. You'll find that the fluctuation in levels of arousal with most women during the months varies from really only enjoying a prolonged and loving TONGUE LASHING and hold her while she falls asleep ... TO ... fiucking the living crap out of her, G-GING her until she faints and spanking her ass as she comes to ... then forced G-Gasming her again until she has no clue what planet she's on.

ALL fun and never boring.
 
I think it's fairly common for women to have multiples. I think a lot of it has to do with self exploration and masturbation and learning how your body works and how to get yourself into that sexy mindset to blast off again and again. Sometimes it's just so hot I can't help myself.

I am personally VERY interested in guys who can keep cumming. That blast and /done/ thing is just a downer. ;)
 
Just a curiousity

You know what's NOT a common thing? For MEN to have multiple orgasms. No, I don't mean more than one orgasm in a 24 hour period....I mean multiple orgasms in the same session/scene/sexual enjoyment. I happen to be one of the few and far between who can cum without losing his hardness; without getting hyper sensitive; and without having to stop to 'recover' before starting again. I can actually cum and stay hard and continue what I was doing without missing a beat. I have found that the first orgasm tends to come quickly; especially depending on how good the partner is. Each one after takes longer and feels even better.

I don't suffer from 'Orgasm Coma' , it actually energizes me and makes me want to keep going, of only to continue the pleasure my partner is receiving, among other things. I actually find that it is difficult to find a woman who can keep up with me. A woman who hasn't succumb to the 'one and done' type of men who deplete these kind of women's otherwise high sex drive. I just wanted to share my thoughts and say that I'm glad you multiple orgasmic women exist :) I just need to find one who enjoys my erotically Dominant style.
 
I don't know if mine are considered multiple because they aren't simply one after the other. I can have several O's during sex but they're spread out over an hour or so. As for wanting just one, no not really. There have been times tho that I have had an orgasm after an extended session of foreplay and it was very intense which had me taking my time coming to the next one.
 
OMG...

Sorry I Didnt Read Through All The Replies But...


OMG!!... The Title Forced Me To Post! haha

He Gives The Best! - Multiply Orgasms Are My Husband Speciality!! ahaha

He Knows Hes Way Around Definitely!


Last Night..._____________Well You Get The Drift


-Ruby
 
Back
Top