men with avg / small size dick

It took me forever to accept and enjoy my size and even favor it over the vagina I wish I had. That is at least the envy I had always let confuse me. Now I would love a good friend that is pretty much the same. I love mine best all soft and shaved any day.
 
I have a tiny one. Four inches. It suits me well in the role of submissive sissy. I have never used it to fuck someone.
 
It took me forever to accept and enjoy my size and even favor it over the vagina I wish I had. That is at least the envy I had always let confuse me. Now I would love a good friend that is pretty much the same. I love mine best all soft and shaved any day.

How big is it? I would love to suck and get fucked by a smaller or average cock. In an ideal world, I'd be getting just pounded by a smaller one while using both hands and my mouth to worship a big one.
 
If I'm only jerking a guy off, I prefer a larger size dick. If I'm giving a blowjob, I prefer an average/smaller dick. As I've gotten older, my gag reflex has gotten worse, and 5 to 5 1/2 inches is the most I can deep throat now.

I'm right in that range and it has been forever since I had a BJ where my whole cock was engulfed. I wish you could suck me and teach me how to suck.
 
My size has always hindered my confidence. At 5 inches erect, I went through my teen years as a virgin. Avoiding dates and hanging with "certain" girls, who were known to be easy. I was 19 when I lost my virginity. Surprisingly, through my life, I've never been made fun of or had a girl point out my size.

Aside from girlfriends, I've even had flings with girls on more than one occasion, so I guess my size isn't that much of a deal as I think it is. I've never made a girl scream and squirm, but I've heard some good moaning. Also, it helps to be an attentive lover. Don't neglect your partner, foreplay is very important for me.

Don't let porn influence you and make you think you're inadequate. Not just the men, not every woman has tits the size of melons or an ass that's big.
 
5 1/2 inches is mine and I'm fine with that

My dick used to measure at 6 inches hard, but have lost about 1/2 an inch in my old age. Still has plenty of girth, and my wife likes it as well as others who have observed it online.
 
I'm pretty much average--right around 6". Sometimes when I'm, shall we say, entertaining myself, I could wish I were bigger. But if I were any bigger, the wife wouldn't let me do much of the fun stuff I get to do to her. As it is, my fingers and tongue do, like, 90% of the work anyway. Quite sufficient to keep her satisfied.
 
Size Matters - - - - depending on what I'm doing

As I've gotten older, my gag reflex has worsened. So, depending on what I'm doing to the other guy, I prefer:

6 inches or less for blowjobs - that's all I can take deep anymore
8 inches or more for handjobs - I prefer to use both hands
Any size when I'm bottoming - I'm usually to horny to care at that point
 
I'm maybe 6in on a good day, but I would say I'm above average when it comes to gieth. I've never had any complaints, and I've always been perfectly content with what I was given, but that's not to say id object to it being bigger
 
My dick used to measure at 6 inches hard, but have lost about 1/2 an inch in my old age. Still has plenty of girth, and my wife likes it as well as others who have observed it online.
sounds like a perfect size to me!
 
Back
Top