The official soft wide areola vs. puckered/hard small areola thread

Good to see so many lovely ladies contributing but we need some more....any takers...?:D

Very long nipples

I love the idea of this thread :)

Here's my contribution, I found it hard to get one when they were soft.. ;)

They're also a little warped cause I had to make the pics smaller :) Enjoy!

I also like the fuzzy hairs all around.

ok....here's mine :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by latina_princess : Today at 12:02 PM.

:(

Gonna miss those pics of your Latina Princess but thanks for sharing for the short wonderful time that they graced this thread!

Love and gratitude

D xx

Let's get this thread back closer to the top.......too many broken pics it seems....

Let's get this thread back closer to the top.......too many broken pics it seems....

Yes, we have a lot a couple of our valued contributors sadly.

Let's get things moving again. Remember, it's two shots at the same/similar angle one of your breasts/nipples nice and warm and cosy stright from bra, and then the next similar shot of the nipples/areola hard and pebbly

Can't wait to see some more!!!

:):)

Is the thread dead? any more ladies want to contribute?

I'm going to try and get my girl to contribute soon, hopefully we can all get things moving again

Love to you all

xx

D

freshly taken...thought I'd bring them back.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Latina thanks so much for reposting, your missing pics left a huge hole in the thread. I simply adore large areola like yours I hope that your pics will inspire some of the other ladies to post.

Truely beautiful, thanks so much its really appreciated:)

Yep we need more contributors to the thread...any soft/hard nipple comparison shots out there...?

Hi dean :)
here is my contribution...soft and hard...

Attachments

• Soft.jpg
    Soft.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 541
  • Hard.jpg
    Hard.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 545
Damn Bigsexy instant pants tightening reaction ! Beautiful hope your safe in NYC

Back