Teasing

My biggest turn on is by far teasing. Today on the train I purposely wore a skirt and sat with my legs a little spread up on the seat so people who walked by could see up my skirt.

I wish more women were into this, it is so sexy. I also love the idea she knows I'm looking, and she knows I'm getting turned on, and that she knows that I know that she is doing it intentionally, but we all pretend innocence. :D
 
When I was in high school we had a drama teacher who was pretty hot.

One double lesson she read to us for more or less the whole lesson.
No idea what she read.
But she was wearing a dress with a high slit up each side, so she more or less ended up with a flap at the front of her dress and one behind.
She sat the whole lesson with that front flap between her legs, so her legs were exposed up past her stocking tops and her knickers were visible.
For nearly an hour and a half the entire male half of the class squirmed around trying to find a way to get our hard ons comfortable.

She MUST have done it on purpose - I just can't see how she could not have realised.
Fantasised about that for years afterwards.
 
I love when I can get a sneaky glimpse of panties, but never dreamed that the lady might actually be doing it on purpose.

Wow, I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

That is funny because we do it all the time. Still, it has to be my idea. Also, sometimes it really is accidental, however, you dress knowing it can happen.
 
My biggest turn on is by far teasing. Today on the train I purposely wore a skirt and sat with my legs a little spread up on the seat so people who walked by could see up my skirt.

This is so HOT!

I got hard only by reading it!
 
The greatest thing about the tease is that it engages the erotic side of your mind to go beyond the visual and begin fantasizing about the possible. We men are inherently visually stimulated creatures, so when the visual tease happens, that engages our fantasies and takes the eroticism to a whole new level.

Thank you for starting this thread. Let's keep it going.

Jon
 
I certainly appreciate a good tease, sure wish there were more sexy ladies that indulged in this erotic game! Upskirt or pointy nipples..... so hot to see!
 
When I saw this thread it appealed to me in many ways. It turns out it's more about flashing than teasing, but I suppose it's all in the interpretation.

I enjoy teasing those that I'm with. I had lunch with a young lady today. We've been chatting & talking about most everything for about 3 weeks now. My favorite tease then took place. As we sat next to each other, getting ready to place our orders for lunch, I laid my hand on her thigh, just about even with the hem of her short denim skirt. For the remainder of our lunch, I ran my fingers lightly over her thigh, and gently pushed the hem higher & higher under the table as I whispered naughty thoughts to her.

She squirmed a bit and was enjoying the attention, but was sad to have to go back to work in such a state. I assured her that I would love for her to call me when she gets a few minutes at work, and when she did, I asked her to go into the ladies room, think about our lunch and call me again later to tell me how wet she was.

I'm now waiting on that 2nd call. :)
 
Didn't know. Don't know.

.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Teasing can really get the juices flowing and have been guilty of it at times.
 
It gets me so turned on when a certain lady who is several years my senior gets close to tell me something - like in a loud music venue or bar - and presses her breasts against me. I know she does it on purpose....such a great tease!
 
at a wedding I was at once at the evening reception, a (hot) friend of mine told the groom that, just for him, she wasnt wearing any underwear under her dress, and that there was still time.
she wasnt the bride. :devil:
 
Rox, you weren't traveling through the US and specifically O'Hare Airport in Chicago by chance, were you? If you were and you were a flight attendant, i want to say thank you for the show you offered while waiting at the gate for a delayed plane...
 
I love teasing. I have a male friend, who I've referred to in other recent posts, with whom I share a very powerful mutual sexual attraction. We're both married so we have a line we don't cross, but we enjoy flirting and teasing up to that line. Last time we met for dinner, I deliberately didn't wear any underwear other than hold-up stockings. Although my dress was demure in terms of amount of flesh on show, it was clingy enough for my nipples to show through and the lack of any panty line / seams to be apparent. It was obviously driving my friend to distraction.

A few years ago I stopped at a petrol station, opened the car door, swung my legs out then reached back and stretched across the car to get my handbag out of the passenger footwell. My skirt, already fairly (although not obscenely) short had ridden up as I'd scooched across the seat and by then leaning back across the car interior I gave the guys in the van who had pulled up at the adjacent pump a lovely view of my stocking tops and bare pussy. They both grinned and wolf-whistled and gave me a thumbs up and I just smiled and winked. In real life it ended when I paid for my petrol and drove off giving them a little wave and blowing them a kiss, but it led to a lovely fantasy where I got into the back of their van and we headed off for a fantastic spit-roast with them both taking me multiple times in every hole.
 
A lot

I tease a lot. LOL

It has led to some wonderful experiences.

I think we are all teases deep down.
 
I always hike my skirt up when I sit at meetings so anyone walking up will see the top of my thigh highs. If I wear a fuller skirt out at night, I will sweep it up to show as much bare thigh as possible. Love the subtle flashing!
I wish more woman would take your attitude. Very sexy.
 
I love when I can get a sneaky glimpse of panties, but never dreamed that the lady might actually be doing it on purpose.

Here's how it is ... as a little girl I was taught to be modest ... "ladylike" ... keep my knees together ... don't show too much chest ... etc, etc.

As a result, I grew up very aware how much skin I'm showing. It would be unusual to show something and not realize it.

See what I'm getting at?
 
LOVE to tease too..

Not sure why it's so hot to me.. but I love to be seen in my panties or a skimpy bikini at the lake/beach. But am curious which is more "sexy" to guys, girls too I guess.. Seeing a girl in her panties or a little bikini bottom.. or noticing her nipples when she's cold or maybe turned-on? ;)
 
Not sure why it's so hot to me.. but I love to be seen in my panties or a skimpy bikini at the lake/beach. But am curious which is more "sexy" to guys, girls too I guess.. Seeing a girl in her panties or a little bikini bottom.. or noticing her nipples when she's cold or maybe turned-on? ;)

It's always fun to notice a woman's nipples poking out... panties are nice if they're somewhat unexpected, like her skirt blows up or something.
 
Oh how I love when women tease. Especially if she wants something and uses her sexuality to get it.
 
Here's how it is ... as a little girl I was taught to be modest ... "ladylike" ... keep my knees together ... don't show too much chest ... etc, etc.

As a result, I grew up very aware how much skin I'm showing. It would be unusual to show something and not realize it.

See what I'm getting at?

Absolutely...this is why I loved living near a catholic girl's school when I was growing up. :devil:
 
tease and thank you.

I am definitely the teasing type. Its amazing what a little skin showing can do for a girl! Thanks boys!
 
Back
Top