Anyone for a nightcap?

doveofserenity said:
7 Up and grenadine in a glass, shot of Crown dropped in, and you down it.

And i could have made that rhyme, but didnt; for your sake. :p

Except for the grenadine.. reminds me of a Glenfiddich Lemonade

EmpressFi said:
Except for the grenadine.. reminds me of a Glenfiddich Lemonade
omg :eek: you would have to remind me of those; wouldnt you? Got into too much trouble on those things...woah.. :eek:

I forget the name of the pub... but it was adjacent to the Travel Logde in Horsham, West Sussex, England. My friends and I went there for drinks when I was introduced to Glenfidditch Lemonade.. OMG.. I fell in love.. and I think I had a bottle of Glenfidditch less than a week after my return...

EmpressFi said:
I forget the name of the pub... but it was adjacent to the Travel Logde in Horsham, West Sussex, England. My friends and I went there for drinks when I was introduced to Glenfidditch Lemonade.. OMG.. I fell in love.. and I think I had a bottle of Glenfidditch less than a week after my return...
Those were MasterB's and my favorite drinks for a night before the fireplace in His playroom. ~sighs~

The Station/Beefeater was the name of the pub.. I cant believe I looked that up...

and here it is...

engTrip001.jpg

I think things are finally catching up to me. Im tired and dont really seem to want to talk anymore.

Good night folks, see you in the a.m.

Kajira Callista said:
hmmmm xanax and alcohol...wonder how that would work out

Um, it'll make you realllllly sleepy.

Evening, all. I'm sipping some Fat Bastard Cabernet Sauvignon - not my purchase. It's fine though. I'm carmelizing some onions and radiccio, and roasting some balsamic chicken.

I have had such a day! I'm fine though, just didn't have much sleep last night.

intothewoods said:
Um, it'll make you realllllly sleepy.

Evening, all. I'm sipping some Fat Bastard Cabernet Sauvignon - not my purchase. It's fine though. I'm carmelizing some onions and radiccio, and roasting some balsamic chicken.

I have had such a day! I'm fine though, just didn't have much sleep last night.

Dinner at itw's house..

Back