Underage incest fantasys

How many times do you have to be told this is false before you stop saying it?

The restriction for age-play scenes is the following, as observed numerous times over the years -- including recently: If the scene or any significant part of it can be pulled out of the story and read as underage sex without context from the rest of the story, it will be rejected.

So long as the scene is about adults enjoying the play and not a thin veil covering an underage sex story, it will pass without a problem.

So what you're say is:

I could write a story about a couple in their 40's and have them role playing that she's a 16 year old cheerleader and it would get through providing it is well established this is really a 40 year old woman?

Or am I misunderstanding?

So what you're say is:

I could write a story about a couple in their 40's and have them role playing that she's a 16 year old cheerleader and it would get through providing it is well established this is really a 40 year old woman?

Or am I misunderstanding?

Not just established, but stressed during the sex scene.

It has to be an age play scene, where the turn-on is the role-play. It's about acting young -- not being young. The narrative and dialogue are going to have to remind the reader of the true ages of the players regularly throughout the scene.

When he's talking about her "firm young breasts" the narrative may be describing how they're actually pendulous from the encroachment of gravity, for example. You're also going to have to get into at least one character's head and show how the role-play is turning him or her on.

Again, it has to be about the role-play -- not the roles they're playing. That has to be the kink you're aiming for. If the scene is trying to sneak around the underage rule and appeal to people looking for underage stories, it's going to get rejected.

I have one posted here not too long ago--and it passed through without question--of a male hooker setting himself up to fulfill both the age and incest urge in older men--without actually being underage.

What it boils down to is that most of the ones getting rejected for age-play are trying to appeal to those looking for underage stories, whether the author is fully aware of it or not.

If you're playing to the kink of role-play, it's obvious in the narrative, and it will pass without problem.

What it boils down to is that most of the ones getting rejected for age-play are trying to appeal to those looking for underage stories, whether the author is fully aware of it or not.

If you're playing to the kink of role-play, it's obvious in the narrative, and it will pass without problem.

Today I posted a story named "Curlytop's Ass." It is about a 25 year old woman, whose age is mentioned right away, who sees herself as resembling the very young Shirley Temple, and liking to use that nickname because of it. There are some passing references to ST, but mostly the story is about anal sex with an adult woman.

The story was rejected twice, and I made some minor changes, but it was never about age play, just about a woman with a facial and voice resemblance to a very young actress, and this was not at all part of the sexual description.

Today I posted a story named "Curlytop's Ass." It is about a 25 year old woman, whose age is mentioned right away, who sees herself as resembling the very young Shirley Temple, and liking to use that nickname because of it. There are some passing references to ST, but mostly the story is about anal sex with an adult woman.

The story was rejected twice, and I made some minor changes, but it was never about age play, just about a woman with a facial and voice resemblance to a very young actress, and this was not at all part of the sexual description.

Perhaps it was because it invoked a specific real individual as a focus of the fetish. I must say if I was the owner of the site, I'd toss it out too. On that basis, not because of general age role play. (Of course I'd toss out much of what gets put into the celebrity category--whatever focuses on a real person in a sexual context completely outside of the context of their public persona. That's pretty much classic libel.)

Last edited:
I doubt that it had anything at all to do with the real-person reference.

That's not illegal, and even more importantly to this site, is nothing that will attract the raging hordes of fundamentalist mental cases.

It very well could have been for that reason.

Celeb stories get tossed all the time for using characters that are primarily known as minors ( especially very young ones ) on that basis alone. Stories about underage celebs are not allowed until they reach 18 in real life, even if you artificially age them for the story.

Saying the character looks like a celeb primarily known as a very young character is along the same lines.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with role-playing stories anyway, Box. Focus, Daniel-san. That is what I was calling you out on, and this is a completely different question.

It was not a celebrity story. By way of describing the woman, I mentioned her facial similarity to a former child actress, but made it clear there was no role-playing. It is strictly eating her pussy and anal sex between two adults.

In the past, I have posted age-play stories. Foremost among these is probably "Little Mandy and Her Daddy," which is about a twenty year old woman and her father. The things that are said, her sleepwear, and even Mandy's thoughts are those of an eight year old. I guess the age-play rule was put into place after this one posted, and maybe because of it.

Or, it just slipped through the cracks, which is the most likely scenario.

Regardless, your constant proclamations that age-play stories are banned is wrong. Just because you had a story obviously catering to readers looking for underage stories rejected after having one get through doesn't have any bearing on the reality of what is within the website's content bounds.

Regardless, your constant proclamations that age-play stories are banned is wrong. Just because you had a story obviously catering to readers looking for underage stories rejected after having one get through doesn't have any bearing on the reality of what is within the website's content bounds.

We'll find out soon enough. I have 8 out of 10 chapters of a role playing story already written.

We'll find out soon enough. I have 8 out of 10 chapters of a role playing story already written.

Make sure you put a note in the "notes" section that there is role-play in there when you submit. Save the time of a potential knee-jerk rejection, and you'll know that if it is rejected, that it actually does require tweaking somewhere.

If it does get popped, I'll be glad to read through and see if I can find the problem point(s). I believe I've got a good handle on where the bar is on this facet of the underage rule.

Make sure you put a note in the "notes" section that there is role-play in there when you submit. Save the time of a potential knee-jerk rejection, and you'll know that if it is rejected, that it actually does require tweaking somewhere.

If it does get popped, I'll be glad to read through and see if I can find the problem point(s). I believe I've got a good handle on where the bar is on this facet of the underage rule.

When i get the danged thing finished, I'll keep that and you in mind.

I think I've kept the role playing points well established throughout but I will give it a close reread before i ship it in. The disclaimer sounds like a good idea also but from the start it is a building thing, not just bam there it is.

If it's multi-chapter, you only need to add the note to the submission on the chapters where there are sex scenes with age-play. So if that doesn't start until later in the story, you don't have to worry about it until then.

If it's multi-chapter, you only need to add the note to the submission on the chapters where there are sex scenes with age-play. So if that doesn't start until later in the story, you don't have to worry about it until then.

The roll playing isn't in the sex scenes, it's in public for the shock value more than anything.

Maybe i should send you the first chapter and let you see what I mean.

I can't remember if I still have your e-mail addy anywhere on this computer or not.

I don't remember the exact wording on the rejection, but the term "age-playing" was used, and it was described as role-playing a person younger than 18 years old.

I had several older stories get through. One was "I Keep Tracy After School" where she was role-playing a naughty elementary school student. Another was "Eating Kirsten's ...Cookies" where she played the role of a Girl Scout selling cookies.

In my second story about Little Mandy, I described her as wearing a Brownie Scout uniform and joining her daddy in the shower. "Little Mandy and Her Daddy's Shower" was rejected until I made some changes. :eek:

When I see the rejection, I'll believe it.

Until that point, what I have to work with is what I've seen pass, and what I've seen fail to meet the content bar.

When I see the rejection, I'll believe it.

Until that point, what I have to work with is what I've seen pass, and what I've seen fail to meet the content bar.

Well, I didn't consider it to be worth saving, and I'm not going to go out of my way to write another one that will be rejected. If I get a similar rejection notice down the road a ways, I will post it here, but probably on a new thread. :eek:

ETA: If you are interested, you might want to read the stories that were deemed acceptable, especially "Little Mandy and Her Daddy."

Last edited:
Or one of you two could probably just PM Laurel directly and ask what the current guidance is.

I think you can get a better buzz in that direction, if that's what you want, by differing the size and demeanor of the characters rather than the ages. Just saying.

Well, that's not true. I wrote a coming-of-age story in which the protagonist's first sexual experience suddenly opens his eyes to the fact that there's a lot more to sex than he'd imagined.

It's a story that could only happen to a 17 year-old. Not a 16 year-old and not an 18 year-old, and certainly not to a 21 year-old. It just wouldn't be the same story.

The sex itself was so mild that I never even considered the Lit ban till after it was finished, and then I knew immediately that I was screwed.

Last edited:
Well, that's not true. I wrote a coming-of-age story in which the protagonist's first sexual experience suddenly opens his eyes to the fact that there's a lot more to sex than he'd imagined.

It's a story that could only happen to a 17 year-old. Not a 16 year-old and not an 18 year-old, and certainly not to a 21 year-old. It just wouldn't be the same story.

The sex itself was so mild that I never even considered the Lit ban till after it was finished, and then I knew immediately that I was screwed.

I don't understand how your demure is relevant to what you quoted from me. In what I said, actual underage is irrelevant; a character actually being 17, 16, 18, or 21 is irrelevant. To me the buzz of taking someone who is underage doesn't have to be played out on the age basis at all. It can come (the buzz from both sides) on the basis of relative size, demeanor, innocense/experience, etc. I read your post and couldn't see the connection to what I posted at all.

Of course, I'm not latched into the actual Pedo perspective, so the buzz I see being there may not be any part of the buzz that an actual Pedo is after.

Last edited:
Back