Bedridden footballer (broken leg) and Dom neighbour.

Jake19

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Posts
345
Hi I want to play myself here. I've returned to lit, after a long break; literally bedridden from breaking my leg in 2 parts playing football.

So I have a lot of time on my hands often alone, can't move very much but other than a broken leg I'm in good shape and often get very horny.

I love the idea of a neighbour of some kind coming in ( my door is unlocked for visitors bringing me meals) and teasing me and having their way with me.

I'm 27 6ft4 wavy blond hair, a weeks worth of facial stubble. Any interest? I'm open to suggestions.
 
Bump....


I am open to suggestions related to the same topic.
 
Is this non consentual... IE neighbor is your home health aide and you must submit or she denies you food, pain meds etc...

Or is this a hot neighbor you've been fapping about who comes over to keep you company catching you in mid fap calling out her name so she takes control of your releases...
 
Is this non consentual... IE neighbor is your home health aide and you must submit or she denies you food, pain meds etc...

Or is this a hot neighbor you've been fapping about who comes over to keep you company catching you in mid fap calling out her name so she takes control of your releases...

I'm happy with either of those ideas.
 
I hate bumps but I'm sure some women would like this rp?

Bump:rolleyes:
 
I was napping on my couch after a hard afternoon of yatdwork glad that I was single after 2 years of supporting an deadbeat loser.

I was awoken to a knocking on my front door. I opened it and found my neighbors liv e in nurse standing there. Hi Gail I say having worked with her years ago before taking a job as the head nurse for a large hospital.

"Anna, thank God your home. I have a family emergency, and have to fly back to New York. I can't leave Jake alone and the agency can't find anyone right now. It might be a few days until someone is available. Can you stay with him for a few days.?"

"Girl I owe you about a thousand favors." I reply smiling. "Go take care of business, I have some time coming I can take so no rush."

She hugs me and hands me her instruction sheet and runs to the waiting cab. I wave bye as she drives off. I pack an overnight bag and grab a fast shower. I lock my door and head over to my neighbors house.

I let myself in and walk up to his bedroom where he has been confined since he shattered his leg pretending he was still in HS.

I knocked gently on the door and a snore was my only answer. I opened the door and walked in. My breath caught in my throat, as I looked at his well defined body. He had thrown off the covers and was only wearing some boxers and his erect penis had worked out the hole.

I licked my lips at the delicious thought of how I now had this man under my thumb. I would have total control of him and could make him my personal slave. This s had been a fantasy of mine since I was a cheerleader in HS. I tried to do it with a college bf but he liked my strap on a bit too much so tried the real thing. That wasntne last I heard from him.

This time I planned on going much slower and taking my time until Jake was my complete and total slave. Ask began to make plans to take control I saw his eyes begin to flutter and his breathing was quickining, a sure sign he was waking up.
 
After breaking my leg playing football. I first spent a week in hospital, but hated it there so managed to get released home, providing I stay in bed and have a nurse/nanny to care for me.

I've spent a few days at home and I'm sleeping much better. My nurse had to go somewhere so said she knew someone to help. I wasn't worried.

Enjoying the painkillers and sleeping tablets; I was in a deep sleep. I was dreaming of walking again and being able to jump, but looked down and could still see my cast on my leg.

Waking up I see the light coming from the door and the silhouette of a person. I realise I have a little morning wood; I move the comforter over my body. As I mutter a sleepy "hello..."
 
"Well well well, he awakens... well the rest of him does" I say stepping into the room and pulling the comforter off him. I grab my blood pressure cuff and thermometer. I shove the thermometer in his mouth and put the cuff on his arm. I pump the bulb to tighten the cuff. I keep pumping it waiting for him to say something.

While I'm tightening his cuff insit on the bed and red my hand millimeters away from his still erect manhood. My hand and his cock are so close that I can feel the heat coming off it. The slightest twitch and it will hit my hand.
 
The shock of this attractive mature woman coming in pulling to the comforter off me, putting the thermometer in my mouth and the tightening of my arm as she checks my blood pressure. It is too much.

I try my best to lose my erection, I am embarrassed and trying to be polite. what does she mean the rest of me is awake? She must be referring to my erection. STOP thinking about it. I find the situation gets the better of me.

I feel my heart racing, my dick throbs I blush bright red and mumble with the thermometer in my mouth, I'm sorry.

I move my free hand to cover myself. Loving how wild my imagination is, but so embarrassed at the same time trying to stay a polite gentleman.
 
I pull the thermometer out of his mouth and make a note on his chart. Everything looks good I say making a point of looking at his hard cock.

But you are a bit funky, seems like it's time for a sponge bath. As I say this I grab his boxers and pull them down and work them over his cast. Leaving him naked I go to get a basin and sponge smiling at the funimam about to have. I get a wicked idea and strip down to my panties. I run to the kitchen and trap an apron and put it on.

As I walk back upstairs to his room I seenthe thermostat. I change the temperature to be around 58 degrees F. Nice and cool so the he starts to get chills. I walk into his room with the basin full of warm water and the sponge.

I see his cock has remained hard and smile knowing the pleasures I am going to take from it. "Sit up" I say in my most commanding voice. I start washing his hair and face. "You need a shave", I tell him looking at his stuble. I rinsed his hair and face, then changed the now soapy water. I returned to his bedroom and began to wash his chest appreciating the firmness of his pecs and tautness of his stomach. I continue washing lower until I reach his now throbbing manhood.

"Seems like if I touch this thing it's gonna make a mess. what should I do about this?" I ask myself. "I guess I could treat it medically, make the swelling go down. I'm pretty sure I have an I've pack in my bag." I look at my patient for his reaction.
 
I am even more embarrassed when this beautiful women who is caring for me says I smell funky. Under normal circumstances I'd be charming and flirting with beautiful women and girls. Now how could they be interested I can't even wash myself we'll by myself. She definitely looked at my now erection though.. Is she just teasing me?

It's hard getting the boxers over my cast and changing them has always been frustrating and tiresome. Also my ass is red from being in bed for so long. I feel this new career is different. "I hate wearing boxers while I'm in bed all the time and wearing the cast. They are so uncomfortable. May I keep them off?" She doesn't respond yet leaving the room.

Getting a little chilly, feeling my nipple getting harder. Then she returns. Am I going crazy from the medicine I'm on and hallucinating? No she is actual just in an apron and panties! My dick immediately feels like a rock my balls get tight. This level of excitements reminds me of my teens.

As she instructs me to "sit up". I do immediately, as she washes my hair and body I feel so thankful to have such a helper/nurse I've completely forgotten the pain in my leg. I just need to do what she says I think to myself. I tense my abs as she washes be down I might have one broken limb but I hope she likes the rest of me.

I feel relaxed having my dick throbbing and our in front of her. When I said sorry she looked and said it looks good my self confidence is coming back and I relax.

"Yes I'm very excited, you are very beautiful" my eyes scanning the side of your body where the apron doesn't cover you. "I feel like I'm in a dream" I say smiling at you.

"A pack of what?" I ask. What dies she mean. Is she offering to relieve me?
 
"An ice pack to help with his swelling, of course." I tell him as I gently caress his throbbing manhood.

"I didn't dress like this for you to ogle me like a 13 year old peeking at his sister as she changes. I wore this so my clothes didn't get wet. If you can't control yourself, I just might have to teach you some self control. But if you behave I just might teach you a few things." I say smiling at him. "Now we can relieve this swelling with an ice pack or ... if you think you can satisfy me, maybe just maybe I might be convinced to help you. You must do exactly as I say. Do you agree?"
 
"Yes... I agree to do exactly what you say"

The thought of a ice pack on my throbbing cock and balls was not pleasant thought. I put my head back to prevent myself peeking at your body.
 
I smiled as Jake agreed to be my slave. He had no idea what he was in for. I slide off my panties and climbed on top of him forcing my wet pussy onto his face. "Lick my pussy and make me cum" I command him. "If I don't cum in 5 minutes you don't get to cum."

I started to grind mypussy all over his face, while pinching his nipples. "Lick it boy drink my cunt cream." I shout at him.
 
I obey in silence. My body throbbing and hot. I move my face my tongue fully stretched licking you all over. Inhaling as much smell as I can and tasting and drinking as much of your juices as I possible can.

As you grind back and forth I'm able to flick my tongue over your clit in one moment then along and press inside your pussy. Even wetting your ass a little with my tongue.

I move my hands under your thighs spreading them so I can reach you better.

The taste of your pussy and aroma of your juices is making me Horner than ever. Feeling totally owned by you as I move from this position I just devour you and obey in ecstasy.
 
I keep my pussy moving making it hard for Jake to really focus on making me cum. "Damn boy I've been eaten better by virgins. Have you ever seen a pussy before? If y out don't start doing a better job not only won't you cum, but I'll have to punish you for disappointing me." As I said this I ran my long sharp fingernails over his hard cock leaving a nice little scratch.

I squeezed my thighs together trapping his head and planted my pussy on his face. "Lick my cunt, or I will suffocate you with my pussy. I cum or you die. Your choice."
 
I lick your pussy furiously. Highly horny but also a sense of fear spreading through my mind, the pain of the scratch on my dick, the fact it's getter hard to breath.


I lick your pussy furiously desperate to make you cum. My thoughts and actions are solely on making you cum. My song lick rapidly over your pussy and clit.
 
Licked better by virgins I feel so humiliated and worthless not like the confident guy I felt before breaking my leg and have you as my nurse.
 
By his body language I can tell he's feeling humiliated and is desperate to prove himself. I take his hard cock in my hand and start to slowly stroke it.

"Maybe this will encourage you to do a better job" I tell him, as I smear his pre cum over the head of his boi clit. "You better not spill your dirty boi juice until I give you permission. I will cum before I give you that permission. If not you will be punished, and believe me I know how to punish little slave bois like you."
 
I'm trying my best to make you cum licking frantically at your pussy. Drinking your juices. Concentrating hard to breath just through my nose but the aroma of your sex driving me wild.

As I you tell me not to cum as you stroke my pre cum over my bell end. I want to cry as I feel I could cum any minute. I haven't had privacy to masturbate in hospital and so haven't cum in over a week.

I start whimpering a little. How can I be so pathetic I'd normally be able to walk, is normally be confident, I'd normally impress girls, always please them with oral, I'd not shot my load early since my teens. What was happening. I really wanted to give this nurse everything she wanted truly, out of lust fear and my own dependency on here.
 
I could feel the tightening of his shaft that told me he was getting close. Feeling particularly evil I leaned down and licked the underside of his head, the most sensitive spot.

He exploded all over my face. His cum covered my nose and mouth. Fortunately I was able to avoid getting any in my eye. "Fuckin asshole" I screamed jumping off him. "What kind of man cums faster than a 12 year old looking at his first playboy" His face and chest turned a deep red from embarrassment. "You made this mess now clean it up, or you will never get anything like this again" I tell him.

He reaches for the wash basin which somehow hadn't spilled despite our writhing on the bed.

"Nonono" I say moving the basin away from him. "This scum came from inside you and it's going back inside you." I climb back on the bed and put my face close to his waiting for him to clean me.
 
Feeling totally ashamed and embarrassed but also a sense of relief holding that orgasm back was literally proving impossible.

It was great seeing how much cum covered here face, as it did I smiled a secrets mike to myself. But then immediately after felt the fear of my actions. What would she do, how would she punish me? I don't know this women at all. She might actually harm he, I'm pretty useless and defenceless at the moment.

She instructs me to clean the cum off her face. Secretly I've often eaten my own. Cum but never I front of a girl. I've already been through a lot of humiliating things so I tell myself this isn't so bad and maybe it's a chance to touch more of this stunning lady nursing me.


I start by licking kissing and licking the bits from near her Tess and forehead. Working my way down and over her face gently licking and kissing her face sucking and slurping up my cum. Around her mouth a kiss her lips and suck her bottom lip.... Am I pushing this too far...

I carry on down her neck, the cum has dripped and ran all the way down her next I lick and kiss down her neck till I'm kissing get chest. I try to continue onto kissing her breasts but now all the cum has ran out.
 
I let my new plaything have his fun, letting him think he was getting away with his boldness. Little did he know he would pay for these transgressions.

After allowing him the honor of tasting my breasts, I stood up, surprised at how flexible he was especially considering how he was immobilized. I stood up hearing a sexy pop as my niple slid out of his cum coated lips.

"Now pet I think you need a little nourishment to keep up your strength. Stay here while I go prepare a little something for you." I gathered his dirty clothes and blankets. "These Ned to be washed" I say walking out of he room, leaving him naked with nothing to cover himself with.

I giggle as I wonder how cold he'll be when I bring him his dinner. A truly evil idea forms in my mind and as I cook his dinner I make a phone call. With my plans in place and his dinner ready, I decide to wait until he calls out for me to see how long he will suffer before asking for help.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Expecting her to return soon, from the kindness of her words I wasn't worried about being left naked.

It doesn't rake long to get very cold. My nipples hard goosebumps over my skin and my dick and balls hiding away from the world.

I start to shiver and feel cramp in my leg especially as it gets later and the window was left open at all times to allow fresh air.

I can't hear you in the apartment either. Has she left? I don't have her number?

Beginning to panic. I shout out "hi are you there? It's freezing in here can you help please?"
 
I wait several minutes to make sure he feels completely helpless, then respond. "I'll be up with your dinner in a minute." I shout assembling the tray.

I quietly climb the stairs and walk into his bedroom. "Poor little boy" I say when I enter the room, "You just came several minutes ago and you already have blue balls." I laugh at how shrivelled he is and set his tray down for him to eat. "Here you go, some nice cold iced tea, traditional vichyssoise, and for desert a nice banna split. Now eat up....Oh hi Lucy" I say as another woman enters the room. "Now eat up like a good little boy, I need to talk to Lucy"

Lucy and I walk to a corner of the room and begin an animated conversation in hushed tones. You do hear an occasional giggle and notice Lucy glancing at your naked body.
 
Back
Top