A man in search of fun and friendship

A Friday night bump. Alone at home. Come find me Ladies. Pretty please? I have cookies.

Like older women?

How do you feel about older women sweetie? I'll chat with you hon, I have many sweet young guys like yourself that I chat with regularly. Just a thought, check out my profile or my stories and posts, see what you think. Have a great night baby. ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

How do you feel about older women sweetie? I'll chat with you hon, I have many sweet young guys like yourself that I chat with regularly. Just a thought, check out my profile or my stories and posts, see what you think. Have a great night baby. ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thank you for the offer but older ladies do not appeal to me. I just find something unsettling about talking sexual things with people the same age as my parents.

I wish you a good evening and good luck in finding your pleasures.

Saturday, silently sitting in solitude. Seeking a sensual seductress, sincere and sweet.

Wow, that is surely a slew of 'S's'. Sunday morning bump for the man with a username that touches my soul...

Good luck in your quest...:rose:

Morose Mondays means mischievous messaging is mandatory. Message me, milady. My Monday might mean more. :)

Another Saturday all alone. I could use some company. Still looking for friends and maybe more.

Back