In/Out Board

Stella_Omega said:
I vote we go them- AND ABGuy, hogtie them all and drag them back home.
Nods.....

Oh hey, I saw the horsie over in Matty's computer problem thread.... I tried to rope him/her/it but missed...... :eek:

ABSTRUSE said:
I can't be here right now...taking a break.

Ciao.
I understand. Hoping with all my heart that events play out in a way that sees you back soon with a skip in your step.

ABSTRUSE said:
I can't be here right now...taking a break.

Ciao.
shit!

only saw this now ..............................................

*hugs* babe :heart:

She'll be back soon ;)

i love the way u two play in the threads :kiss:

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Roxanne Appleby said:
Where is Tatelou?
I think Og would know.... last time he said she was real busy with RL, family and kids... work also..... Give him a PM and ask....

Going to be mostly out for the next couple of weeks, when in, I'll be trying to finish NaNo, got to stop now at 35,684. Be back around 29 Nov.

Be Good or Yourselves.

neonlyte said:
Going to be mostly out for the next couple of weeks, when in, I'll be trying to finish NaNo, got to stop now at 35,684. Be back around 29 Nov.

Be Good or Yourselves.
Et vous, be good to yourself. :rose:

Welcome back, Apple Biter. :rose:

I tried. I wasn't ready to come back yet. I don't like who I am at the moment, and it shows. I have little to no value to add here right now.

This is not a sympathy trip. Goddess knows I've received so much love, energy and prayers from everyone and I need it, and appreciate it more than words can say and I say thank you, again. I will often go back to those threads. So much love and emotion there.

I won't be gone for long. A few days, probably.

I love you all :heart:

Nirvanadragones said:

Love you too...take all the time you need Vana, I am sure we will all be here to welcome you when you can get back on your feet :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:
I tried. I wasn't ready to come back yet. I don't like who I am at the moment, and it shows. I have little to no value to add here right now.

This is not a sympathy trip. Goddess knows I've received so much love, energy and prayers from everyone and I need it, and appreciate it more than words can say and I say thank you, again. I will often go back to those threads. So much love and emotion there.

I love you. I think you are wise and good. I totally understand this. :heart:

Nirvanadragones said:

:heart: :kiss: :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:

You are always adding value. Just the thought of you is all we need and you are in our thoughts. Remember, you are like the little stuffed toy I want to just pick up and put on my shelf, but lately you have been taken down and we are all holding you close and touching you. No rush, we will be here when you are ready. :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:
Do what you feel will make you the happiest. However, you do add value. Every time I see a post from you I stop thinking about myself or my problems. You have added much to my life, despite us rarely talking (and the times we did talk I treasure). Every time I see a post from you, I feel a warmth in my heart. You are a wonderful person and I look forward to hearing from you, no matter what you have to say. :rose: :heart:

Nirvanadragones said:

We'll be here for you when you return, dear Vana. :kiss:

okay I will bite.... I looked and looked for what took Mal away from the boards.... someone want to PM me and fill me in please? she happened to be one of the rays of light that I enjoyed

I will be absent for a few days.

Nothing serious - just a stomach bug that has stopped me eating.

I'm alternating sleeping and walks in the fresh air far away from anyone who would be offended by my copious bouts of wind.

Perhaps I might get some story ideas while I'm away.

Og

oggbashan said:

I'm alternating sleeping and walks in the fresh air far away from anyone who would be offended by my copious bouts of wind.

Og

*hugs* Get Well Soon! :kiss:

oggbashan said:

Og

Feel better, Og... tummy troubles are the worst :(

:rose:

Here is the In/Out Board. Couldn't find it earlier.
However, I will be gone after today until further notice. PM/ask ABS for updates.

Back