What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making shrimp scampi. Mmmm, shrimpy!

Miss_Vivi said:
You know saying the word shrimpy doesn't end well for you right?

Mr. Shrimpy!!!!

tumblr_mltk0cjCTT1r5qrimo1_400.gif

definitely not masturbating.. i'm typing.. -nods-

Yes.. that's what I'm doing.

Hey Vi.

Just One. That's all I need.

Coolness.

Is it the same one that calls you his sexy kitten? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

And one sounds wonderful.
I have way too many.
But I've decided to collect all ten sadists.
They're gonna look pretty in my display cabinet.

Coolness.

Is it the same one that calls you his sexy kitten? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

And one sounds wonderful.
I have way too many.
But I've decided to collect all ten sadists.
They're gonna look pretty in my display cabinet.

It is.

Coolness.

Do you have to dust them?

Going to try to sleep, with a smile on my face.

That picture can put a smile on almost anybody's face. And if the picture is transformed into reality, even better. Now if I knew you better, I'd think of licking that smile.

Sexy dreams, FhD.

That picture can put a smile on almost anybody's face. And if the picture is transformed into reality, even better. Now if I knew you better, I'd think of licking that smile.

Sexy dreams, FhD.

Sounds like a wonderful reason to get to know me better. Have a wonderful night, fed0ra. :rose:

Just woke up from a GREAT night! Now I am getting my apartment together and getting ready to go to court and leave again. Can't wait to leave!

I'm wondering if cops and other law enforcement can just SMELL me or something. From like..miles away.

Example. I go for a walk today. It was a really beautiful day. I might've wandered out on to a very tiny abandoned seaport. Probably used by a fisherman or two back in its day. I'm talkin tiny, folks. But hey. Its not fenced off and there are no signs. Fair game. I know the rules.

I'm sitting there. Sure it was a spot you'd tell your kids to get down from if they were playing. But I'm an adult. More or less. So yeah. I'm sitting there and I hear a car. Where I'm at, there aren't that many cars on the road. So its audibly noticeable.

I turn around. Its a cop car. Great. He parks, gets out, sorta stands there. Ehhhh. That's generally code for, okay, come down from there don't make me come up and get you.

I walk back. We say good morning and start small talk chitchatting. Me climbing around doesn't seem to be a problem. He just wants to talk. Yes hello good morning fellow badge holder. Okay maybe he wants to flirt a little. Aren't you sweet no I'm engaged.

Ah yes. No ring. The old man should probably fix that...We'll get to that...

Interesting morning it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back