Whirlwind Romance

ChantelXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Posts
1,120
Name: Ava Thomson
Age: 25
Looks: http://www.elafter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/sexy-redhead-gallery-10.jpg
In: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9b/84/0c/9b840ccdf4910eec93869d8bce7a5232.jpg , https://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/0cfa...spender-black-product-3-343174622-normal.jpeg and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=99159119

Ava Thomson was a famous celebrity chef. She loved her job and food was her passion. She had many cookbooks that were best sellers, a cookery show and restaurants. She catered for many high up figures. She always made the best food so everyone wanted her. She was a popular chef. She was catering for a very successful business man who was trying to get other successful business people to get support for a business deal. Good food always makes people listen more. She was in his kitchen making food. For starter it was a Butter and garlic prawns, the main a Creamy pesto chicken pasta and the desert Crème Brulee. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail.

She began making the Creamy pesto chicken pasta first. She placed the basil, garlic, Parmigiano Reggiano, pine nuts and tomato in a food processor then slowly added olive oil, while pulsing, until mixture is smooth and creamy. In a bowl she stirred together chicken stock, white wine, dried basil, oregano and garlic. She then stirred in chicken pieces. She added salt to water in a saucepan and added pasta. She cooked the pasta. She added olive oil. She stirred in onions, tomatoes and pine nuts. She cooked them and added chicken. She added wine, pasta, pesto and cream thickening the sauce. She seasoned it with salt and pepper and then added Parmigiano Reggiano.

She kept the main hot and started making the Butter and garlic prawns. In a saucepan she combined butter, mustard, lemon juice and parsley. When the butter melts she removed it from the heat. She laid the prawns in a dish and poured the butter mixture over the prawns and cooked them. Lastly she made the Crème Brulee. She beat the egg yolks, white sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until thick and creamy. She poured cream into a saucepan and stirred it over a low heat and the she removed the cream from heat. She stirred the cream into the egg yolk mixture and beat it until it was combined. She poured the cream into a pan and stirred it over simmered water. Once the mixture lightly coated the back of a spoon she removed it and poured it into a dish. She baked it and then in small bowl combined white and brown sugar. She sieved it over custard and place it under the broiler until the sugar melted. She set the custard.

She plated up the food. She felt so happy and peaceful when cooking. She loved to cook it was her passion. She enjoyed every moment she spent in a kitchen. She wondered where the host of the dinner party was as she began making some cocktails and her signature drinks. She was a very talented chef who also made great drinks. She pulled her hair out of her bobble now the cooking was done her long red hair could be down. She was excited for this dinner party to try out her brand new dishes. She loved trying out new dishes. She sat down taking a break sipping on a glass of water. She ran her hand through her hair. The food felt amazing and she felt very happy with the food she had made.
 
Jack Challis

Jack Challis sat in his Lounge, chatting to his assembled guests, as he waited for his chef for the Evening, the well respected and famous celebrity chef, Ava Thomson, to announce ‘Dinner is Served’.

He had chosen her to cater this event as he was trying to woo investors to a new project and he found that great food often lead to great business.
Ava was head-and-shoulders above most of her contemporaries, in terms of reputation, ability and good old-fashioned giving the customer what they want.

Jack’s opulently-appointed Kitchen was hers for the evening, and as long as she presented a meal which would appeal to his guests, he would be happy.

It also helped that she was ‘easy on the eyes’, as they say in New York, where he had just returned from, on business. Certainly, she was a very well presented woman, very pretty, with a delicately coiffured hairstyle and from what he could see, a trim figure, with firm legs, and a firm bust as well.
Eminently desirable, her reputation was that she was untouchable, but that was one reason he hired her.
Not only could he say she had catered his dinner, but also he had a better shot of snaring her, when she was in his house. Connaught House, his residence, already
Enjoyed a reputation for fantastic dinners and other social events, but this was the pinnacle.
Men and women, of stature and power, who between them controlled billions of dollars of investments around the world, and he was courting them for their money, and they knew it. This was just how the game was played.

Ava duly appeared from the Kitchen to announce ‘Dinner is served’, and allowing Jack to shepherd his guests into the Dining Room, where Ava and her team of wait-staff for the evening would serve them.
The smells emerging from the Kitchen were heavenly, as plates of Butter and garlic prawns were placed in front of everyone.
“Please, ladies and gentlemen, don’t stand on ceremony. Please enjoy this fine food, as prepared by the one-and-only Ava Thomson!”

Ava seemed slightly embarrassed to be given plaudits in such a manner, but smiled and bowed slightly to the assembled guests and wine was poured, and the prawns were tasted.
Only a very light conversation was evident, as the guests seemed to be hungry!

Not long after, the plates were cleared and Ava’s main course of a Creamy pesto chicken pasta.
Whilst not an overly ambitious dish, she knew that Jack liked simple food, cooked well, and this certainly fit the bill. The flavours were exquisite!

His guests seemed receptive to his ideas and earnings projections, which he offered as they ate. His idea was based on expanding on Britain’s media capabilities with a new satellite, and his assembled dining companions were all respected and successful people in that line of business.

As those plates were cleared as the diners ate Ava’s generous portions, Jack smiled. Things were going very well indeed!
Jennifer Simmonds, whose father James, had established their business, complimented Jack on securing Ava’s services for the evening.
“Why thank you, Jennifer. As you know, Ava is a renowned chef, and for such esteemed guests – nothing less would do!” He flattered her.

Ava appeared to allow the waiters and waitresses to present the dessert of Crème Brulee. It was his favourite dessert, which is why he chose it, and several of his guests liked Ava’s twist on the classic dessert, and how she created the caramelised topping, which he still took a child-like delight in cracking with a spoon, before devouring it.

Ava returned once more from the Kitchen to shyly accept the applause from the diners, acknowledging her efforts and achievement in feeding Jack’s guests, and living up to her envious reputation, and enhancing his at the same time.

As the wait-staff cleared the dining room, Jack and his guests returned to the Lounge was had also been cleared whilst they ate. Jack invited Ava to stay once she had supervised the catering team, as he wanted to thank her personally.

Fresh drinks were dispensed, mostly by Jack himself, as the prospective investors, one by one pledged funds to support his venture, as they could all see the potential, and wanted to be in on it when the satellite launched and a new raft of service became available to the media-hungry public.

As his guests started to take their leave, after a wonderful meal and productive talks, Jack invited Ava into the Lounge.
Once all the guests had departed, Jack bade her to sit opposite him. He offered her a drink, and poured one for himself, savouring the rich peaty smoothness of an Islay Malt Whisky.

“Ava – thank you so much for the fabulous menu you prepared and served to my guests tonight. Things went very well indeed!”
He paused wondering how to ask his next question if her.
“I would like to take you to dinner, to thank you properly for all you have done for me tonight. Yes, I know I paid you already, but this experience has enhanced my reputation as well, and besides, after such a fantastic meal, I really feel I should make a gesture to thank you properly. I’d offer to cook for you, but I’m afraid my effort would fall so far short of your expectations, you would feel insulted.”

After a brief pause he added:
"I would like to take you to dinner. Somewhere of your choosing."
 
Last edited:
Ava thought Jack was very handsome. It was a pleasure for her to cook for anyone but for a handsome man it was a more of pleasure. She was hoping to really help him out persuading those business people to agree his business idea was great. She got all of her servers ready to bring the starters into the dining room. “Your main tonight is Butter and garlic prawns.” She said. She watched the servers place the plates down. “Enjoy.” She said before leaving the room with the servers. She waited until the starters were finished and sent the servers through to get the empty plates.

She went back through with the servers to announce the main. “For your main it is a Creamy pesto chicken pasta.” She said smiling at them. She topped the wine glasses up. As she poured Jack’s her body brushed against his body. She smiled at him. She pushed her hair back off of her chest and went back into the kitchen. When they had finished their mains she went back in to serve the Crème Brulee’s. She was very happy that all the plates she had served had been empty when the servers collected them back. She supervised the servers cleaning up. When the guests left Jack invited her into the lounge. She walked in to the lounge after they had finished the clean-up.

She sent the servers home. She sat down opposite from him and smiled at him. “You’re so welcome. I am so glad you enjoyed the food. How did things go tonight? Did you get some investors?” She said interested about him. She played with her hair looking at him. She crossed her legs her dress sliding up her leg a little. “I would love to have dinner with you but you don’t need to buy me dinner to thank me. You and your guests clearing your plates and enjoying my food is thanks enough.” She said. She played with a strand of her hair round her finger. She wondered where she would like to go with him. “Um how about Sergio’s? I love Italian.” She said. She was quite excited to go out to dinner with him she found him charming and handsome.
 
Jack was struck by just how alluring Ava was as she sat opposite him.
Even her voice was like spun silk, warm, and soft.

“You’re so welcome. I am so glad you enjoyed the food. How did things go tonight? Did you get some investors?”
As she played with her hair whilst looking at him, he was aware she maintained an aloof persona, not seeming to want to get involved with anyone she worked with.
“Yes, thank you. My guests have all made encouraging comments about my venture, and wish to invest, so it has been a very fruitful evening – thank you!”

As she crossed her legs, her dress sliding up her leg a little, Jack’s eyes were drawn to it. Her smooth skin on her lower thigh exposed to his gaze, her skin flawless. He realised he had held his breath, and so relaxed.

“I would love to have dinner with you but you don’t need to buy me dinner to thank me. You and your guests clearing your plates and enjoying my food is thanks enough.” She said, sincerely.

Jack thought she looked a little nervous, as she played with a strand of her hair round her finger; but it only served to make her more attractive, not less.

He knew the establishment she chose would be up-scale.
Sergio’s had a famous and enviable reputation. He had never eaten there, but had only heard good things. Apparently, their Linguine ai Frutti di Mare was to die for.

“Sergio’s would be fine. I have been looking for an excuse to dine there. Taking a beautiful woman to dinner would be my pleasure. I imagine you are very busy, so when shall we go? How does Friday evening at 7.30 sound?”

He was pleased when she demurely nodded and smiled, before replying “That would be just fine!”

He smiled back at her, before reaching across the table for a glass and the bottle of chilled dry white wine, and pouring a glass, before offering it to her, before reaching for his own glass, and topping it up.

He raised his glass towards her, and she did the same, so their glasses ‘clinked’ gently, before he took a sip, savouring the cool, tart liquid, as it slid across his tongue.
“To us and a wonderful evening on Friday.”

He smiled again, and marvelled over how beautiful she looked, and wondered how she would look on Friday.

“I’m enjoying your company, but I don’t wish to keep you, as you have worked very hard, and you must be tired.” He said wistfully.
“Are you OK to get Home, or should I call my Driver and ask him to take you?”
She thanked him, but since she had driven herself to his residence, she rose from her seat, and they shook hands, before he showed her to the door, and into the cool night, with the moon peeking out from behind the clouds.

For the next couple of days Jack ran his business, and spoke to some of his investors, wondering about Ava and what she was doing.
He had kept himself pretty busy and - with various meetings, phone calls and
A presentation to his few staff, about what they were hoping to achieve, the time flew by.

Friday evening rolled around, and he rang his Driver, to make sure the Jaguar limo had been cleaned and was ready for the evening.

He was surprised that he was slightly nervous, but just before 7.30pm, the car pulled up outside Ava’s house, and he got out.

He had dressed in a smart, but casual suit, as he heard Sergio’s was one of the places to be seen, and with a beautiful woman such as Ava with him, he wanted to make sure they were noticed.

Also, with his current business ventures, exposure in the press, with such a well-known and capable business-woman in her own right, would only benefit him.

He rang the doorbell, hearing the distance ‘Ding-Dong’, and waited.

Completely out of the blue, he imagined her kneeling before him, dressed in skimpy black lingerie and stockings, and heels, with her mouth wrapped around his hard cock, as he used her hair as leverage to move her head up and down his phallus.

Before too long the sound of heels clicking on the floor could be heard moving closer to the door, bring him back to his senses.
He quickly adjusted his hardening organ to make himself more comfortable before the door opened and she stood before him, a vision of beauty.

“Good Evening, Ava.” He smiled, and allowed himself to drink in her image before adding:
“You look absolutely captivating. Ready for dinner?”

He offered her his arm, and escorted her to the waiting car, and with the Driver opening the door for her, he settled her inside and walked around the car, and got into the sumptuous leather seat on the other side of her, before the Jaguar pulled away from the kerb, with no effort at all.
 
Ava was thoroughly enjoying Jack’s company. She was really attracted to him and felt like she wanted to break her no dating clients rule. She really liked him. She was so happy he had hired her tonight. She was so happy to be sat across chatting to this hot man.

“Oh you’re too kind to me. I am very much looking forward to having a lovely meal with a lovely man.” She said. She yawned getting a little tired after a long day. “Sorry for yawning.” She said. She sipped on her glass of wine. They clinked glasses toasting to them.

“Goodnight.” She said before leaving his house. She went and got in her and car and she drove home. That week she was so busy working on a new cook book and working on her cookery show. On Friday she was so excited knowing she was going to see Jack.

Ever since the dinner party she had been having some dirty dreams about him. She had one last night and he had tied her to a bed and fucked her good. She had woke up so wet and had touched herself in the shower. She was in her room getting ready. She was sat doing her makeup and hair in her lingerie- https://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/0702...er-product-1-16817834-2-936840282-normal.jpeg .

She slid on her dress https://40.media.tumblr.com/fafb223a760a33f44c117a045acb9b12/tumblr_nqvsxkBZir1tk83s0o1_500.jpg
and then stepped into her heels http://www.newsin**********/wp-cont...tin-Bianca-140mm-Patent-Leather-Red-Pumps.jpg .


She waited on her couch watching the clock waiting for him to turn up and pick her up. He rang her doorbell and she took a look at herself in the mirror before answering the door. She smiled at him. “Hi Jack.” She said her cheeks had a little touch of pink seeing him she was nervous.

“Thanks. You look so handsome.” She said before taking his arm. He escorted her out to his car. She slid into the car and he got in and sat next to her. “So how has your week been?” She asked him interested to learn more about him and she just wanted to spend time with him.
 
Jack’s ego swelled when Ava told him how handsome he looked. Although he wasn’t lacking in self-confidence, she was the celebrity, and she looked fabulous, and he told her so, as they drove to Sergio’s.
“Ava – every man in Sergio’s tonight is going to envy me, because you look so fine. You have no idea what that does to a man’s ego, and all men liked to have their ego stroked.”

When she asked about his week, he didn’t want to bore her with a lot of business talk, but answered:
“My investors whom you helped to cater for the other night have all paid their pledged sums, which is very useful indeed!”
He reached over and gently squeezed her hand in delight, to show her how happy he was.
“And, another project is on the horizon, which is totally different, but I’m sorely tempted. I’ve been looking to get involved in the Luxury Hotel market. I’m hearing that the smart money is being spent there, as more and more foreign tourists eschew the traditional holiday spots abroad for a Classic British Getaway”.

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone, and showed Ava some pictures of the kind of Hotel he was interested in.
[I]“It’s not this Hotel, but one v...your week been-what have you been up to?”[/I]
 
Ava was flattered that Jack said every man would envy him because she was so fine. She really was liking him and her physical attraction to him was so strong. She thought he was pretty hot. She fancied him like crazy. She was so happy she had agreed to going out with him because she really wanted to get to know him.

She listened careful to his story of the week. She was so interested in what he had to say. She wanted to really get to know him. “I am so glad they have paid up for you.” She said as he squeezed her hand. She smiled at him as she ran her hand through her long hair. She was pleased she had helped him out. She looked at his phone and thought the hotel was pretty cool.

“Maybe I could have a restaurant in your hotel.” She said with a laugh playfully. She had a few very popular restaurants. “I think a hotel like that would be so awesome.” She said. She touched his leg. “Jack listen I want to see you again after tonight so don’t to feel bad for being forward. I like you.” She said.

She crossed her legs her dress riding up. She smiled at him. “I would love to look at ones you’re interested in together later. My week has been extremely busy writing my new cook book, working on my cookery show live and updating my restaurant menus. I have a few new recipes that maybe someday I can make for you so you can give me some feedback.” She said.

She knew that the way to a man’s heart was with food. She wanted to spend more time with him and get to know him more. She was hoping they would have a fun night. She wondered what he would think to the dirty dreams she had been having about him. She wondered how tonight would end.
 
Ava’s reaction to his account of his week was encouraging. He hadn’t bored her; in fact, she seemed interested to know more.

As she ran her hand through her long hair, she looked even more desirable to him, as if she was preening, just for him, or at least, that what he felt.

He knew she had a few successful restaurants of her own already, but he was still surprised when she suggested “Maybe I could have a restaurant in your hotel?” Her playful laugh, only made him smile even wider.
Her touch on his leg, together with her admission she wanted to see him again, had his cock starting to harden.

As she crossed her legs, allowing her dress to ride higher up her thighs, Jack was a little distracted. She had great legs, and although she had just told him she wanted to see him again, he was stuck for words.

“I like you & want to see you again too, Ava. I know we haven't even had dinner yet, but I feel like I already know you, and want to get to know you better. If you don’t think me too forward, let’s skip coffee at the restaurant, and have it at my place, maybe we can discuss plans for that Restaurant of yours in one of my Hotels, eh?”
He placed his hand over hers and gave it a little squeeze.

When she said about new recipes, he perked up his ears. He loved good food, which is the main reason he had hired her in the first place, and now she wanted to test some new recipes out on him?
“I’d love to try your new recipes. You know I’d give you honest feedback, and I’m sure I’d enjoy the experience of trying something of yours before anyone else!”

He grinned, and slipped his arm around her shoulder, before drawing her into him, to lean against his side.
He wasn’t normally this outgoing with women he hardly knew, but with her, it just felt right.
“I have a feeling this evening is going to be wonderful!” He told her.

His mind wandered slightly to the image he’d had of her before, with her kneeling before him, dressed in skimpy black lingerie and stockings, and heels, with her mouth wrapped around his hard cock, as he used her hair as leverage to move her head up and down his phallus.
Then the scene changed to her being tied down on a bed, with him knelt between her thighs, lapping at her exposed sex, before leaning up and burying himself inside her, causing her to thrash against her bonds, as he pleasured her.

Soon, they arrived at Sergio’s, and they stepped out of the car, and were ushered quickly inside by Jack’s driver.
Sergio himself greeted them.
“Ms. Thomson, Mr. Challis, a pleasure to welcome you to my Restaurant. Please, follow me to the Private Dining Area.”
Jack indicated that Ava should follow Sergio, as he said.
“Please – call me Jack - as long as I can call you Sergio.”
Sergio laughed over his shoulder, and playing the role of genial host so well, he replied:
“Of course, Jack – if it means you will come back and visit me often, and bring Ms Ava to show my customers, that this is a high-class restaurant frequented by celebrities!” This was accompanied by a boyish grin, which instantly disarmed any sense of one-upmanship.

He gestured to a young man & woman stood close by and they followed them through the seated patrons, as they wound their way towards the oak-panelled doors at the rear of the Restaurant.
Sergio opened them inwards, and ushered his guests inside, before closing them again quickly. It was amazing how quiet it was in the room, with all the hustle and bustle going on in the Main Restaurant.
Sergio turned and introduced Francesca & Gino, two of his most trusted staff. Both were good-looking, around twenty-five years old, and stood proudly, full of confidence in their ability.
They in turn nodded and shook hands, with both Ava & Jack, and then led them to their table whilst Sergio excused himself, and made his way to the Kitchen.

As they ordered their drinks, Jack asked Gino to order a plate of the Linguine ai Frutti di Mare, as he had heard it was exquisite & the portions were generous, and he had a feeling that Sergio would be especially generous & he didn’t want to be too full tonight.

He looked to Ava to see what she would like to eat, as he was willing to wait if she wished to eat a starter first, before the main course.

The room they now found themselves in was about twenty metres square, about the same size as his Private Office.

Francesca reappeared soon with a wine list, and offered it to Ava, when Jack gestured towards her.
“Ms. Thomson is the expert here, I am sure. I will be guided by her choices, as she has honoured me with her company tonight.”
Suddenly realising that Francesca, not Gino, was the Sommelier, he hoped he had not offended her, adding:
“Although - what would you recommend, Francesca?”
The young woman looked to Ava, and spoke something in Italian. To which Ava seemed to simply nod.
“Brava!” Francesca nodded and disappeared, reappearing a couple of minutes later with a tray bearing two champagne flutes, with a pale yellow fizzy concoction in them.
As she placed them on the table, she announced what they were.
“This is Sorrento Sparkle.” She told them. “It combines two of Italy’s most popular drinks: the gorgeous lemon liqueur of the Amalfi coast and the fizz of the Veneto. Bellissimo!”
She sketched a mock bow, to which both Jack & Ava applauded enjoying the entertainment.
“It’s made with a dash of cold limoncello liqueur into a champagne flute and top up with ice-cold prosecco. I choose to dangle a very thin twist of lemon zest over one edge of the glass, as a flourish.”
She explained further, pleased with herself.

As they both tried the cocktail, Jack looked over the top of his glass at Ava, and saw the look of sheer pleasure on her face. His ‘Mmmm’, only served to please both women, as the tangy fizz, cleaned the palate and prepared it for the meal ahead.
It was a perfect choice.

“Enjoy!” Francesca told them. “Call me when you’d like more.”
She disappeared again, leaving them alone.

“My Italian isn’t all that good - What did you say to her just them when she nodded. Did she ask you if we were on a date?”

He took another sip from his glass. It really was very good!

Soon, their meals had arrived and Gino and Francesca made sure their every want was satisfied. (Well, almost)
Dinner was sublime. Everything was cooked to perfection.
The time flew, as Ava & Jack enjoyed each other’s company.

Before long, it was time to leave, with them having politely refused coffee, with Sergio walking away chuckling, when he asked Jack what was wrong with his coffee, and Jack whispered in his ear, out of earshot of Ava, that he needed a reason to invite her back to his Home. He patted his shoulder as he left them, and kissing Ava’s hand before bidding them goodnight, he was called into the main Dining Room.

Jack left a generous tip, as they had been treated like Royalty, and escorted Ava back to his waiting car.
The several glasses of Sorrento Sparkle, had put him in an even better mood than before, and as the car pulled away, he leant his arm around Ava’s shoulder once more, not feeling as bashful, and knowing she liked him too.

“Thank you for letting me take you to Dinner.” He told her. “Now I’d like to take you Home, for Coffee.”
He hoped it was for more than just coffee, but he still had to act ‘The Gentleman’.
 
Ava was very happy to be with Jack. She enjoying his company. “I also feel I know you very well already. I am so enjoying your company. I want to spend more time with you to get to know you more and enjoy you more. I am okay with coffee at yours.” Ava said. She played with her hair looking at him. God he was handsome! Her mind was going back to all the dirty dreams she had been having of him. Oh she hoped those dirty dreams would come true. “I would expect nothing but the truth from you when you tried my recipes because I need honesty so I can improve. I so want to cook for you. I think you should come to my house next time I cook for you because I have cooked for you at yours already.” She said.

She smiled feeling his arm move around her. She lean against him. “I am feel the same.” She said kissing his cheek. She suddenly started thinking of him tying her up and fucking her. She had many dark fantasies and most of them were BDSM based. She liked being submissive. When they arrived at Sergio’s they went and was greeted by Sergio himself. “Thank you Sergio. Glad to be here.” She said. She was flattered by Sergio wanting her to come back again. “Call me Ava, Sergio.” She said. She smiled at Sergio her million dollar smile. A young man and woman led them over to their table which was away from everyone else. “Could I have the Lasagne please?” She said. She was hungry and wanted a classic Italian dish tonight.

Ava took the wine list. Ava listened to Francesca. She nodded to her suggestion. “We will go for that.” She said. She took her glass and sipped it. It tasted so good and it showed on her face. “Thank you Francesca such a brilliant choice.” She said. She was playing with her hair looking at him. “Yes she asked me that and I said yes, I hope you don’t mind.” She said. She was sipping at her drink. Their food arrived. They tucked into their meals. They had a lovely mean and good conversation. Sergio kissed at her hand and said goodnight to them. They went back to Jack’s car. “It was an honour to have a dinner with such a busy man. I am happy you made time for me.” She said. She smiled at him when he asked about coffee. She wanted more than coffee tonight.

She normally didn’t want it on the first date but she wanted it with him tonight. She knew something special was starting between them. “Of course I will go home with you for coffee.” She said with a grin. She wanted so much more than coffee. She wanted him tonight. She felt deep down inside they were starting something amazing together. She felt he was going to be a big part of her life. She wanted him so much. She was so excited to see how this night would end.
 
new jack

Jack smiled as they waited for the valet to bring his car. He could see by her body language that there was more to her then she was letting on. And he was eager to find out. "Yes coffee does sound good." He remarked as his car was brought around. He opened the door for Ava as the valet handed him the keys.

As he entered the car he put the car in gear and sped out of the parking lot to the main road. He allows his hand to fall on her knee while she sat in the passenger seat. Her perfume clouding his car intoxicating his senses.
 
Feeling Jack’s hand on her knee made Ava’s heart race and her pussy wet. She liked him very much. She was very happy to be with him tonight. She hoped they would really get to know each other tonight. She put her hand on top of his and stroked his hand. “So have I been a good date for the night?” She asked with a laugh.
 
He smiles as her hand lays on his. "You are an exceptional date." he replied as they head out of the city. Jake home was a villa in the suburbs, spacious and quiet. It was always a hassle to do back and forth, but the view of the skyline made up for the drive.

As he pulled up to his gate he buzzed himself in and pulled up to the front of the house. "Go ahead and venture around. In going to get the coffee brewing." he tells her as they enter his place. "We can sit on the balcony."
 
“I am glad you think so. You’re a pretty good date too.” She said with a laugh. She looked out the window taking in the view as her hand stroked his hand. She was happy really happy to be spending the night with him and she was wanting lots of fun tonight with him. He pulled up to his gate and buzzed himself in. He pulled up to the house and parked up.

They got out the car and walked off to the house. They went inside the house. “Okay I will take a look around while you make coffee or something stronger.” She said. She smiled at him and then walked away looking around his place. She thought it was a great place. After looking around she headed out onto the balcony and sat down.
 
Jake looked through his kitchen for coffee. Having the help make for him He didn't know where to look. His hand tapped the counter till he saw the wine glasses. "She did say something stronger." he told himself as he grabbed them. He then proceeded to the basement to grab an unopen bottle of wine. He then returned to balcony where she sat admiring the view. "No coffee how about some wine from my special reserve?" he asks her
 
“I would love wine.” She said flashing her million dollar smile at him. She crossed her legs running her hand through her hair. She patted on the seat next to her wanting him to sit with her. “I love the view from here.” She said.
 
"The view is nice. Makes the city look peaceful from here." he replied as he takes her que and sits along side her. The cool breeze allowed him to get hooked by the smell of her perfume again as it teased him. He hands her a glass. "To new partners." he toasts as they clink glasses. He then takes a sip and his free hand finds its way behind Ava back and around her waist.
 
They clinked glasses toasting. She relaxed in his arms. She leaned back into his arms. She leaned her head towards his and kissed him softly looking into his eyes. She stroked his chest deepening the kiss. She was extremely happy being with him.
 
Jake was suprised By the kiss. But was happy for the suprise. He took the moment and pushed back, pushing her to the back against the patio chair and began to kiss her body. His mind began to want her. Intoxicated by her beauty his hand begins to find a way to unwrap her from her dress.
 
He pushed her back up against the chair. She loved how he was kissing so passionately. She was enjoying this so much. His hands were on her body. She broke the kiss for only a moment so she could slide onto his lap. She looked into his eyes kissing him again.

She pulled his suit jacket off. She was unbuttoning his shirt slowly. “You need help getting me out of my dress?” She asked with a laugh. She was so happy things were moving so quickly tonight. It felt so right to be moving this fast.
 
Jake was lost in the haze as Ana sat in his lap. He couldn't help himself as he kissed her chest. He pulls her into him to whisper into her ear "Would be more entertaining to watch you show me how." before nibbling on her ear.
 
Jake felt the world get foggy as the dress hit the balcony. The lingerie she his under it turned him helpless to her charms. Her thigh pressed against his engorged cock. His pants the only barrier between it and her stocking clad legs. His eyes lit up as he watched her unhook the bra. Her straps slide playfully down her silky arms. She used her hands to keep the garner up a look of playful seduction told him it wouldn't be that easy.

"I want you. I want you to be my little pet." he blurts out as he gets hooked by her aura. He was high off of her. Her touch her look her smile all made him need her more. He kisses her lips and works his way down to her breasts. His hands slide up her back. Tickling her spine hoping for her to let the bra drop and let her nipples feel the cool air.
 
Last edited:
“Lucky for you that is just what I want.” She said looking into his eyes. She was letting him. She normally wouldn’t admit to wanting to be someone’s little pet but with Jake it just felt amazing. He kissed her lips and then his lips moved to her boobs. The bra dropped from her body letting her hard nipples out.

“You know normally I don’t do this on first dates but it feels right.” She said her hands pulling his shirt off and her lips kissing his chest. Her hand moved to his pants and she unzipped him. She was having so much fun with him. She was so happy to be here.
 
His mind was in a frenzy at her declaration. He reached down and found his tie in the deck. He began to ponder ideas on how to begin to play with her. He allows her to unzip his pants before he made up his mind. "Walk over and put your hands on the railing." he orders her as he runs his tie through his hands.
 
She walks over to the railing and puts her hands on the railing. She was excited to see what he was going to do to her. She saw him running the tie through his hand. She looked at him smiling. She was so horny for him. She was so wet for him.
 
Back
Top