hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be layed out on your bed and stroked every night till the tears cum down your cheeks. Then turned over and fingered till the muffuled screams can be heard at a distance. Then stood up rubbed down in jasmine scented oil, and throughly finged till you can no longer even stand. Placed on the bed with your round little butt in the air and penatrated till morning.:devil:

heheh it was fun except i couldnt get it all off..damn lipstick stained my skin and the sheets..and you all know i don't own many non lowcut tops so had to keep my hoody zipped up when i went out woops

Sorry to hear that!

The Lady Hrabnya has only let me write on her with lipstick once. We had a similar problem - except that instead of just staining the skin and sheets, it ruined her favourite camisole, too...

Suffice it to say we've not done that again.

*grins and does a little curtsy*

But Fanger, there's so many more fun things to be done with your mouth.....

heheh I know perhaps i was protecting my throat ;)

You should be layed out on your bed and stroked every night till the tears cum down your cheeks. Then turned over and fingered till the muffuled screams can be heard at a distance. Then stood up rubbed down in jasmine scented oil, and throughly finged till you can no longer even stand. Placed on the bed with your round little butt in the air and penatrated till morning.:devil:

what is the obsession with fucking my butt? leave the butt alone, she never did any harm...

Sorry to hear that!

The Lady Hrabnya has only let me write on her with lipstick once. We had a similar problem - except that instead of just staining the skin and sheets, it ruined her favourite camisole, too...

Suffice it to say we've not done that again.

heheh it is a little messy..looks pretty for like 5 mins before you move and smudge it :p

*backs away from you into a wall holding my hands out infront of me * hey back off you...no tickling
Pulls feather from behind back. Is this what you fear??? Waving it. Just let me touch you witn it. "I won't tickle you"!!MMMWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Found these pic to be very Sensual! Something about a Lady in Stockings, brings this man to his knees.
Green & Red, what a Sexy combination!
Would have loved to be the photographer, my lady!

Love the striped stockings - would love to see some more of them

Would love it more to be able to rub my cock up and down against them ... before moving up gradually ....

hehe they are just knee socks i attached suspenders to :)

Lexmark & I have you trapped!!! MMMWWWAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!a!!!!

you guys always bully me ¬¬

OH!
I just found your thread... I think you are beautiful!
I especially like the redhair/green eyes pictures!

...now to keep reading and find more I like! :D

heheh there are quite a few pages to go through lovely x

Found these pic to be very Sensual! Something about a Lady in Stockings, brings this man to his knees.
Green & Red, what a Sexy combination!
Would have loved to be the photographer, my lady!

heheh my lord *does a little curtsy* glad you approve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back