Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgk8ucWhpj1qdf1qno1_500.jpg

YoungNSexy, you rock! Thank you so much for a nice series of Curvy ladies.

This thread really made me hold my head up a little higher today. As a curvy girl, you always feel like you are going to be overlooked for the thinner, hotter woman. Well, at least I often do and can't really speak for others. This thread made me feel a lot more confident. One day I hope to meet a man that can handle these hips! ;)

This thread really made me hold my head up a little higher today. As a curvy girl, you always feel like you are going to be overlooked for the thinner, hotter woman. Well, at least I often do and can't really speak for others. This thread made me feel a lot more confident. One day I hope to meet a man that can handle these hips! ;)

My dear, we are sisters in mind. It's just how I feel. But after spending some time around here I know for sure that there are men who appreciate what I can offer. Unfortunately I am yet to meet such a man in real life. But I received many PMs that made me smile after posting on here. And I am sure it will be the same for you :)

One day I hope to meet a man that can handle these hips! ;)

One day I hope to have a pair of hips to handle, lol.
Honestly, I'd prefer a good curvy woman to some extra thin girl with nothing to snuggle against.

This is how a woman SHOULD be built.
Girls like this are in perfect proportion, have fantastic assets, and are gorgeous.
If I had a woman built like the girls displayed in this thread, I'd be in heaven.
They are just beautiful.
The perfect size.

I'm not tall or even close to being as pretty as these girls. i sport more of the short fluffy geek girl look. just the geek next door

I'm not tall or even close to being as pretty as these girls. i sport more of the short fluffy geek girl look. just the geek next door

Hey, I'm a geek too.
We could have some sexy, geeky fun together.
I'd love to play with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back